What's new

Gaza should be annexed by Egypt

Should Gaza be annexed by Egypt?

• Total voters
good question
1 because i am muslim

231029_230195790444226_492666693_n.jpg

Muslim brotherhood don't exist anymore. I'm speaking the truth.

Continuously posing threat and launching offensives at unarmed civilians of a UN recognized state. Conspiring with foreign support and financial aid to pose hostility to regional neighbors.

So said the self appointed economic expert from the comfort of his adopted homeland of former colonial master - Unitied Kingdom!

i was born there not moved there but i am just stating some facts anyway moving out back to my parent homeland so get off you saudi lover. research dr mathir on about dinar and darham he was prime minster of Malaysia

Samson option is for europe capital cities. we had the British Rothschild empire we now have the Rothschild USA next will be Rothschild isreal next. Indian dont get the joke it is the same power structure that devoured your regions and china on opium that is oppressing Palestinians and other people around the world. What they did was build institutions to keep this going and western secularism. only Malaysia has realized the fraud on the economy and has now biding for gold and silver and barter trade once you do that the oppressive power structure will lose it grip. isreal is just put there to keep these regions in check it god damn mafia country if Khazar commits crime he can use his dual citizenship to get freedom to move to isreal. LOOK at usa slowly but surely turning into police state and has plenty of concentration camps and fema coffins. The Saudis and Israeli, USA even iran leadership have had same interest and worked together in the past or still today. Control all governmnet for one world order only Afghanistan is left out the picture that why big war over there. read Benjamin freedman about khazars people or watch on you tube or watch the Rothschild on you tube. The Israelis have to cause these problems in order to bring out the messiah and expand it territory all the way to Egypt. planting agents amongst the Palestinians seems to be working very well for isreal interest.

I'd say it's more of an urban legend of this "Rothschild Empire"

It is not Israel that controls the US, it is more like the other way around.

The two primary organizations that have tremendous influence in this world are the United Nations and the World Bank - again dominated by the US.

Some very deep pockets over there if you know what I mean.

And Malaysia? Dude, are you joking? Ever heard of those "Malaysia My Second Home" programs? They require a lot of money to be granted residence. Amusingly, they never ask where the clients get their money from :rofl:

As I said, very deep pockets.

Strategic value > humanity.

In cruder terms: Money > humanity.

It could be nice, but there are two problems with annexation idea:

1) Egypt does not need crowded extremist population.
2) Gaza people dont want to live in poor Egypt (yes, Egypt is much poorer than gaza).

good question
1 because i am muslim

So are 1.5 billion other people and several hundred thousand living inside Israel.

2 isreal is a bigger threat to Egypt what is the worse thing hamas can do
Israel is not attacking and burning Coptic churches in Egypt not it is bombing tourists.

Terrorism in Egypt refers to terrorist attacks in Egypt, many of them linked to Islamic extremism. Targets have included government officials, police, tourists and the Christian minority. Terrorism increased in the 1990s when the Islamist movement al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya targeted high level political leaders and killed hundreds in its pursuit of implementing traditional Sharia law in Egypt.[1]
Ayman Al-Zawahiri, an Egyptian doctor and leader of Egyptian Islamic Jihad group, is believed to be the mastermind behind the operations of al Qaeda. Four out of 30 people on the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation "most wanted" terrorist list are Egyptian.[2]

Terrorism in Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3 isreal attacked them they are defanding their homes
And rockets were raining from sky as Allah's fury?? Right??

4 i cant see the murdered kids and women and say they deserve this and i dont believe any one could be happy with what is happening there after all we are all humans
\

No one can..therefore there should be action against terrorist..

65310_10151116206047076_670003343_n.jpg

5 if isreal lose hope in military actions and realize that the real peace will benefit all sides more maybe this region will see some peace

The terrorist do not understand the language of peace, however they do understand language of bombs, mortars and precision munitions.

6 if isreal succeed in entering gaza we will have 2 milion at our gate and i dont think morsi will leave them they would enter sainai after that game over they wont leave sainai is lost

Egypt has done far worst to oppress and isolate Gaza but we have an Egyptian here singing brotherhood.

but nothing in the world can make me forget our soldiers in sainai they were killed while they were in the base they didnt do anything all of them under 25 ambushed by terrorists and some day we will hunt them down however did this if they were not all dead by now

terrorist attack on Egypt = Bad
terrorist attack on Israel = Good
Hypocrisy at its best!

I'd say it's more of an urban legend of this "Rothschild Empire"

It is not Israel that controls the US, it is more like the other way around.

The two primary organizations that have tremendous influence in this world are the United Nations and the World Bank - again dominated by the US.

Some very deep pockets over there if you know what I mean.

And Malaysia? Dude, are you joking? Ever heard of those "Malaysia My Second Home" programs? They require a lot of money to be granted residence. Amusingly, they never ask where the clients get their money from :rofl:

As I said, very deep pockets.

Strategic value > humanity.

In cruder terms: Money > humanity.

so aipac lobby does not influence American policy do they not finance the political candidate campaigns. if Romney wins their will be war expansion. Germans are already burning and saying where is our gold and the Chinese have purchased the USA debt who is going to pay them back and what about Saudi investment in American banks say bye to all of when dollar collapses big war. debt = war. why gaddafi overthrown cos he would not touch the imf loan and was helping africa and building pipeline to provide water.

so aipac lobby does not influence American policy do they not finance the political candidate campaigns. if Romney wins their will be war expansion. Germans are already burning and saying where is our gold and the Chinese have purchased the USA debt who is going to pay them back and what about Saudi investment in American banks say bye to all of when dollar collapses big war. debt = war. why gaddafi overthrown cos he would not touch the imf loan and was helping africa and building pipeline to provide water.

562617_10150622076267076_772864520_n.jpg

Ghaddafi was probably the dumbest ruler a country can wish for yet the fanboys crown will always find a supporting conspiracy theory!

562617_10150622076267076_772864520_n.jpg

Ghaddafi was probably the dumbest ruler a country can wish for yet the fanboys crown will always find a supporting conspiracy theory!
did not henry Kissinger go to Saudi when king Faisal used oil embargo to stop Israel support and convince him to sell oil in petrodollars. cant wait for Saudi zion to fall. it not us phukkay Pakistanis that making deals with the USA corporation it Saudis and oil rich regions who make our enemies stronger yadd kar it Pakistanis that live like dogs in middle east. yeah we got Pakistani army but why not stop the drones we have the capability why should our children die from indiscriminate bombing which creates radicalization. zardari busy eating imf loans and transferring to swiss account . ko pai ash karo.

AIPAC is over-rated if you ask me. It does not have any direct control over which direction US policy goes unlike what conspiracy theorists assume. It's more of a front for corporate and social group interests. That's it.

Romney lost the elections. End of story for him, and I hope with Obama they can overcome America's domestic challenges even given their differences. That's called progress. Not become static or worst, go backwards.

Europe has nobody to blame but itself. Part of the problem was that state welfare programs in countries like Greece, Spain, and others placed enormous pressure on the Euro. And hence the results. Take out Germany and France out of the picture, the economies of others will fail (if not already). How does America directly come into the picture? It doesn't as far as problem goes.

It can be safely said that the US has the power to not pay back the debt to the Chinese :azn:

Debt = control. No bastard wants to be controlled. And most of the US debt are internal. China is the largest source of external debt.

Dollar collapsing? How? Technically, the US economy cannot collapse. Debt would only place more burden on future generations. Not collapse :no:

Gaddafi was a fool. Enough said.

The US is like an octopus-like creature with millions of tentacles with organizations like IMF, WB and UN acting as strategic fronts.

Similarly, Israel is used as a front to further US interests in the Middle East. That being said, Israel is to some extent dependent on the US. So there is very, very little that Israel can do to influence US policy.

US policy is dictated by none other than the US.

"Give me jingoism, or give me death."

Once they hit Iran s hit will hit the fan and the Chinese and Russian are already screaming. even americans are getting prepared type in preppers on YouTube they are buying up food stock, sleeping bags guns, radios, first aid kit etc.

Ya I agree, even bin laden was created by west to counter soviet for invading Afghanistan,.... but what did we do, we didn't take ur land, Kashmir is given to us by its king,...just because its populated by Muslims , it doesn't mean it should be with Pakistan, that doesn't make any sense at all, there're lots of cities in India filled with Muslims, why don't u claim them...... ur claim is utterly false and that's why after decades u'll never get a favourable answer from UN.........
oh about a million in Kashmir , I believe its a bla bla from ur side and if so my answer would be to counter the terrorists u send increasingly everyday,...... got the answer for ur question?
Dear i am not sure about you because you have no information about anything, just go and read the books of Western writers about Taliban, and Let every one know who created it :P as for as Mujaheddin is concerned they were created during Cold war and you know who created them ??? it was :usflag:, And dont prove yourself stupid by saying Kashmir Liberation movement as terrorism, can you tell me what is the goal of 1 million forces in a tiny state or Kashmir, it were your elders who agreed for a referendum in the state, but your leaders are those who were not able to fulfill their words, what will be their nation :P cant say more

Once they hit Iran s hit will hit the fan and the Chinese and Russian are already screaming. even americans are getting prepared type in preppers on YouTube they are buying up food stock, sleeping bags guns, radios, first aid kit etc.

The Americans won't attack Iran :no:

Trust me :D

Don't understand...are Americans preparing for nuclear war? :confused:

Ya I agree, even bin laden was created by west to counter soviet for invading Afghanistan,.... but what did we do, we didn't take ur land, Kashmir is given to us by its king,...just because its populated by Muslims , it doesn't mean it should be with Pakistan, that doesn't make any sense at all, there're lots of cities in India filled with Muslims, why don't u claim them...... ur claim is utterly false and that's why after decades u'll never get a favourable answer from UN.........
oh about a million in Kashmir , I believe its a bla bla from ur side and if so my answer would be to counter the terrorists u send increasingly everyday,...... got the answer for ur question?

And again conspiracy theories...

And Kashmir section is that way ---->

The Americans won't attack Iran :no:

Trust me :D

Don't understand...are Americans preparing for nuclear war? :confused:

brother it says in the quran and hadiths and this it the big fat one all i am saying is fine dont believe me but at least prepare for worst. americans population who are regular ham radio guys are preparing, gun makers are preparing they know their is summat going down and are preparing for oil crisis or marshal law or sum thing even American soldier are speaking out. they hit iran will hit them very hard oil price shoots up and Iraq is their extension network even Sunnis wants revenge on American troops in Iraq. oil makes the world go around unless like afghans lifestyle.

did not henry Kissinger go to Saudi when king Faisal used oil embargo to stop Israel support and convince him to sell oil in petrodollars. cant wait for Saudi zion to fall. it not us phukkay Pakistanis that making deals with the USA corporation it Saudis and oil rich regions who make our enemies stronger yadd kar it Pakistanis that live like dogs in middle east. yeah we got Pakistani army but why not stop the drones we have the capability why should our children die from indiscriminate bombing which creates radicalization. zardari busy eating imf loans and transferring to swiss account . ko pai ash karo.

Faisal refused to sell oil.
Result:
Faisal was killed, USA siphoned oil at less than $10 a barrel for 20 years while Saudi were pushed into worst of poverty.

Moral:
Brains are far more powerful than emotion.

brother it says in the quran and hadiths and this it the big fat one all i am saying is fine dont believe me but at least prepare for worst. americans population who are regular ham radio guys are preparing, gun makers are preparing they know their is summat going down and are preparing for oil crisis or marshal law or sum thing even American soldier are speaking out. they hit iran will hit them very hard oil price shoots up and Iraq is their extension network even Sunnis wants revenge on American troops in Iraq. oil makes the world go around unless like afghans lifestyle.

I must say you are one hell of a smoker of Kandahar Finest - Most Pakistanis in UK are.

Faisal refused to sell oil.
Result:
Faisal was killed, USA siphoned oil at less than $10 a barrel for 20 years while Saudi were pushed into worst of poverty.

Moral:
Brains are far more powerful than emotion.

do Saudis have brain nope just too busy desecrating sahabas grave and building skyscrapers for mecca tourism .when average Muslims cant even afford it.

bush_kiss.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom