What's new

Gaza should be annexed by Egypt

Should Gaza be annexed by Egypt?

• Total voters
civilians are getting killed because of hamas , why do they on purposely keep their rockets in civilians homes and mosques? why do they keep children beside the rocket launching areas,... and Israel is not a threat to u, u make them look alike ,... since the peace threaty they are very quit, ur current regime only says now about reconsidering that treaty ....... if u r Muslim that doesn't mean u have to support the terrorists...see this is why because of ur thinking only the rest of the world sees Muslims as terrorists.....
it is difficult for any one outside the middle east to understand how things work here this region has been a battlefield in all ages .
where would hamas hide their weapons ? there is no desert there or woods it is just urban cites and they didnt bring children near their rockets this is hard to believe if they did the local population would rise up and fight them
isreal is a threat they have been for years messing with our nile (ethiopia) they want to control the nile maybe use them as a leverage and this is happening after the peace treaty and dont mind what any one says most of this words are for elections and by the way most egyptians want to have peace with isreal as long as respect the peace agreement and our president said that so many times
i dont support terrorists isreal is attacking gaza the civilians casualties are palestinians hamas has the right to respond to the air strikes do you expect them to not fight back when they are being bombed
and by the way i dont care what the world think of me or my religion or country i said that I as a muslim feel bad when i see little children killed by air strikes does that make me a terrorist ? and i didnt say that i support any muslim even if he is wrong

The Bible says a lot of other things too. Due you agree with those too ?

well even ur book says so many things, don't u believe them all, aren't people killing other religions, so why not they believe whatever Bible says, so far whatever given in bible about Israel's security is proven,....so they've a reason to believe

see just now I see a live tweet in BBC , there's a guy tweets as follows " : Several rockets leaving this wholly civilian area in Jabaliya in #Gaza nothing has come back in yet"
this is another proof of coward hamas , firing from populated area, using civilians as cover, when Israel strike back these people die,....then Pakistan will carry the blame on Israel

k I agree with u in some terms, I don't know anything about Nile , and i'm not defending that Israel is completely right,....and r u telling me there's no open place in Gaza? why don't they fire from there exercise bases, there're lots of undergrounds outside populated areas, why not fire from there,... all hamas think about saving there rockets from Israeli air strike ,that's why they hide it in civilian areas and they don't mind Palestinians die , they want as many as Palestinians die, it may make Israel look bad...everyone know they can't stand against Israeli air strike, hamas know more Palestinians would die in conflict than Israelis, but still then why they want to fight,... if hamas really love its people it would stop fighting with idf .....
it is difficult for any one outside the middle east to understand how things work here this region has been a battlefield in all ages .where would hamas hide their weapons ? there is no desert there or woods it is just urban cites and they didnt bring children near their rockets this is hard to believe if they did the local population would rise up and fight them isreal is a threat they have been for years messing with our nile (ethiopia) they want to control the nile maybe use them as a leverage and this is happening after the peace treaty and dont mind what any one says most of this words are for elections and by the way most egyptians want to have peace with isreal as long as respect the peace agreement and our president said that so many times i dont support terrorists isreal is attacking gaza the civilians casualties are palestinians hamas has the right to respond to the air strikes do you expect them to not fight back when they are being bombed and by the way i dont care what the world think of me or my religion or country i said that I as a muslim feel bad when i see little children killed by air strikes does that make me a terrorist ? and i didnt say that i support any muslim even if he is wrong

k I agree with u in some terms, I don't know anything about Nile , and i'm not defending that Israel is completely right,....and r u telling me there's no open place in Gaza? why don't they fire from there exercise bases, there're lots of undergrounds outside populated areas, why not fire from there,... all hamas think about saving there rockets from Israeli air strike ,that's why they hide it in civilian areas and they don't mind Palestinians die , they want as many as Palestinians die, it may make Israel look bad...everyone know they can't stand against Israeli air strike, hamas know more Palestinians would die in conflict than Israelis, but still then why they want to fight,... if hamas really love its people it would stop fighting with idf .....
i agree with in this point hamas could try harder to protect their civilians
about the nile i dont blame them they are working for the interests of their country every country does it i just wanted to tell you that they are not angels while the rest are devils

i agree with in this point hamas could try harder to protect their civilians
about the nile i dont blame them they are working for the interests of their country every country does it i just wanted to tell you that they are not angels while the rest are devils
Nobody believes israelis are angels (or palestinians are devils), its that both have right to live. What was the reason for hamas to go for this rocket attack? To put pressure on israel, right?
What will egyptian military do if hamas fires rockets at egypt?

well even ur book says so many things, don't u believe them all, aren't people killing other religions,

We believe in all of them..... Fault of not following it lies within us and many of us admit it

so why not they believe whatever Bible says, so far whatever given in bible about Israel's security is proven,....

Hmm like when the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and Crusaders captured it and expelled or killed all the Jews. In between these invasions the Jews ruled for 70 to 90 years

so they've a reason to believe

So that is the only part of the bible that should be taken seriously ? Why even bother with that ?

whatever happens Israel won't be abandoned says god,

Are you in direct communication the God? When did he tell you that ?

and so many genocides taken place against Jews buysbut still they're standing strong, aren't they,....

Well if their scriptures are to believed they they have the best of Gods blessings and all of Gods nations have faced massacres and bloodshed. Life is not a bed of roses.

understand one thing Israel is killing the terrorists hiding not Palestinians,

Why do you think there are terrorist in Palestine in the first place. Becuase that is how God has made palestinans? What makes a person a terrorist ? Do you think by killing "terrorists" they will eliminate them ? Well this tactic is not working but creating more terrorists

but I can't say anything about whom u support, cause everyone know, that wherever there's a terrorism, there will be the hands of Pakistan and Iran

Yes because a terrorist is a person who takes up an armed struggle for his cause (justified or not) and is funded by the West

well aren't u believing everything written in ur holy book, do u deny it?.... Gaza is under control of hamas not Israel but still Israel fund them in every way,...of course hamas is a terrorist organisation, don't say no to it, I know u'll for sure say NO, because ur govern itself harbour them,.... to achieve their goals killing innocent people on both side is not an answer,.... most of the rockets they fire at Israel comes from populated areas of Gaza, now why would they do if they want to get their goals in armoured way, why won't they fight outside, why are they using Palestinians as cover? why
Are you in direct communication the God? When did he tell you that ?Well if their scriptures are to believed they they have the best of Gods blessings and all of Gods nations have faced massacres and bloodshed. Life is not a bed of roses. Why do you think there are terrorist in Palestine in the first place. Becuase that is how God has made palestinans? What makes a person a terrorist ? Do you think by killing "terrorists" they will eliminate them ? Well this tactic is not working but creating more terroristsYes because a terrorist is a person who takes up an armed struggle for his cause (justified or not) and is funded by the West

Hey don't be a fool, Ofcourse if any of the Arabs try to screw Israel militaryly they'll be worst than toast, everyone knows it, I guess u r the one who graduated from stupid university,...I am Christian but not a fan of bible , but so far its proven that Israel would be protected against all its enemies .....if u don't know the fact learn instead of raising a Arab flag

I am not sure why you need to defend the other person's statement. You are new to this forum so I suggest you learn about different members and their backgrounds before showing this attitude. I am not an Arab/Israeli/Persian/Joo/Muzzlim supporter. I appreciate Israel for the relationship they have with my nation, and I have some Israeli friends whose family is in the country's political circles; so I know the reality of the situation better than someone sitting in Bangalore.

The question is not about how powerful (or not) the Arabs are. My reaction was to the statement about "divine protection". That is demoralizing to Palestinians who hope for a peaceful resolution, and insulting to Israelis who have worked hard to defend themselves, not due to god's or prophet's help.

Last time Egypt attacked Israel, it ended up loosing the Sinai peninsula.

Its a stupid idea. Egypt already has many probl;ems of its own. Heck, they don't still have a stable government. BTW what about the Arabs? Why don't they do anything other than just a few murmurs everytime this Gaza issue flares up? I always see only the Pakistanis and some other excited souls jumping up and down. Is it really because of that Ummah thing?

Off topic: Sorry but can't help it. Who the heck are connect2raza and connect4raza? They always thank A1khalid and they have a total of 750 thanks given, each! While their total post count.............ZERO :cheesy:
edit: Add deathtooo2iran in that list too :woot:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom