What's new

Gaza should be annexed by Egypt

Should Gaza be annexed by Egypt?

• Total voters
Good idea. But Israel will reject because they need a constant enemy. Hamas will reject it because they are retarded and only care about power.

no we dont want gaza we have a lot of problem already the days of abd el nasser is long gone we will not risk everything for the arabs while they watch us fight and then betray us any country want gaza they are more than welcome to get it what is wrong with you people is it too much for egypt to try to fix our own country always everyone trying to drag us to conflict the terrorists who sneak into sainai and kill our soldiers and our electricity which is in gaza while we have in egypt blackouts gas is sold there while we cant find any in egypt this GCC who are working with the west and supporting wahabis and why all of this happening because so called arab unity

I wonder what people in Gaza would think about this, they would probably say yes...

no we dont want gaza we have a lot of problem already the days of abd el nasser is long gone we will not risk everything for the arabs while they watch us fight and then betray us any country want gaza they are more than welcome to get it what is wrong with you people is it too much for egypt to try to fix our own country always everyone trying to drag us to conflict the terrorists who sneak into sainai and kill our soldiers and our electricity which is in gaza while we have in egypt blackouts gas is sold there while we cant find any in egypt this GCC who are working with the west and supporting wahabis and why all of this happening because so called arab unity

Good points appreciate your perspective. Interesting to see how Arab relations really are, the ground reality.

Arabs are toast if they want to compete with Israel. God had promised jews the land of Israel. Arabs should moce out. period.

According to them their messiah would deliver them to Israel. Unless the UN or the Britain is the Jewish Messiah I do not see where you are getting this from.

Arabs are toast if they want to compete with Israel. God had promised jews the land of Israel. Arabs should moce out. period.

Welcome the latest graduate from the Zaid Hamid school of stupidity. Replace Pakistan with Israel, and Ghazwa-e-Hind with Promised land and your dissertation is complete!

According to them their messiah would deliver them to Israel. Unless the UN or the Britain is the Jewish Messiah I do not see where you are getting this from.

There is this thing in the bible where Christians are supposed to facilitate this - at least that is the excuse the Republicans use for being pro-Israel.

then why the hell r u supporting hamas ,why do u smuggle rockets to those cowards

Hey don't be a fool, Ofcourse if any of the Arabs try to screw Israel militaryly they'll be worst than toast, everyone knows it, I guess u r the one who graduated from stupid university,...I am Christian but not a fan of bible , but so far its proven that Israel would be protected against all its enemies .....if u don't know the fact learn instead of raising a Arab flag
Welcome the latest graduate from the Zaid Hamid school of stupidity. Replace Pakistan with Israel, and Ghazwa-e-Hind with Promised land and your dissertation is complete!There is this thing in the bible where Christians are supposed to facilitate this - at least that is the excuse the Republicans use for being pro-Israel.

of course bro, even u see Israel gives them free electricity, gives them millions of dollars in aid, but not much of these Arabs did except supporting terrorist and giving them weapons to kill Jews,...now they teach their children from school that Israel has no rights to exist in middle east, what a joke on this guys...if that's a case then actually Arabs don't have the rights , Jews existed long before Christianity or Muslims came to its existence....Arabs will born as hatred and die as hatred people...no one can change it
Even if Israel gives Gaza to Egypt and West Bank to Jordan and Ramallah as well to some Arab country their Hatred runs so deep against the jews that still they will not let Israel live at Peace . Every time Arabs have been the aggressor right from 1948 .Heck Morsi and Some other arabs were Praying for the death of Jews . You can see Those videos by Googling on MEMRI TV . MEMRI is Middle Easten Media Research Institute which translates and keeps a Keen Eyes on Arab world Bigotry against each Other , other religions , Secularists etc ....

of course bro, even u see Israel gives them free electricity, gives them millions of dollars in aid, but not much of these Arabs did except supporting terrorist and giving them weapons to kill Jews,...now they teach their children from school that Israel has no rights to exist in middle east, what a joke on this guys...if that's a case then actually Arabs don't have the rights , Jews existed long before Christianity or Muslims came to its existence....Arabs will born as hatred and die as hatred people...no one can change it

Some of your points are right , but Israels Human Rights Records have deteriorated in the past decade and i don't support them as whole-hardheartedly as i used to do earlier Plus Taking over Palestinian Neighborhoods with new settlements is grossly wrong in every possible way . But they are Light years ahead of Arabs in Human rights conditions even now .

then why the hell r u supporting hamas ,why do u smuggle rockets to those cowards
good question
1 because i am muslim
2 isreal is a bigger threat to Egypt what is the worse thing hamas can do
3 isreal attacked them they are defanding their homes
4 i cant see the murdered kids and women and say they deserve this and i dont believe any one could be happy with what is happening there after all we are all humans
5 if isreal lose hope in military actions and realize that the real peace will benefit all sides more maybe this region will see some peace
6 if isreal succeed in entering gaza we will have 2 milion at our gate and i dont think morsi will leave them they would enter sainai after that game over they wont leave sainai is lost
but nothing in the world can make me forget our soldiers in sainai they were killed while they were in the base they didnt do anything all of them under 25 ambushed by terrorists and some day we will hunt them down however did this if they were not all dead by now
231029_230195790444226_492666693_n.jpg

that's because Israel meant for Jews people for thousands of years, they have every rights to claim and make a Jews state..... can u tell me why over night India's north western border turned as Pakistan? just like that
does that makes any ounce of sense!!, why the arabs needed to be aggresors when they hadnt seen their country changed to some jewish state over night??please invite millions of middle eastern jews to establish a state in india, plus our afghan refugees, you will love to host these people with you

civilians are getting killed because of hamas , why do they on purposely keep their rockets in civilians homes and mosques? why do they keep children beside the rocket launching areas,... and Israel is not a threat to u, u make them look alike ,... since the peace threaty they are very quit, ur current regime only says now about reconsidering that treaty ....... if u r Muslim that doesn't mean u have to support the terrorists...see this is why because of ur thinking only the rest of the world sees Muslims as terrorists.....
good question1 because i am muslim 2 isreal is a bigger threat to Egypt what is the worse thing hamas can do 3 isreal attacked them they are defanding their homes 4 i cant see the murdered kids and women and say they deserve this and i dont believe any one could be happy with what is happening there after all we are all humans 5 if isreal lose hope in military actions and realize that the real peace will benefit all sides more maybe this region will see some peace 6 if isreal succeed in entering gaza we will have 2 milion at our gate and i dont think morsi will leave them they would enter sainai after that game over they wont leave sainai is lost but nothing in the world can make me forget our soldiers in sainai they were killed while they were in the base they didnt do anything all of them under 25 ambushed by terrorists and some day we will hunt them down however did this if they were not all dead by now
231029_230195790444226_492666693_n.jpg

Ya I know , but for individuals mistakes, u can't call the whole Israel.... the settlements are cause Israel won't allow the west bank entirely in Arabs hand, remember Jerusalem is very close and once if west bank goes under the full control to Arabs then on the next day, Iranians , hizbullah will keep their base and soon start a war and will cut Israel in two parts in case of war,... Israel is tiny they have to block every step these Arabs make, Israelis look deep inside their future not for 5 or 10 years
Some of your points are right , but Israels Human Rights Records have deteriorated in the past decade and i don't support them as whole-hardheartedly as i used to do earlier Plus Taking over Palestinian Neighborhoods with new settlements is grossly wrong in every possible way . But they are Light years ahead of Arabs in Human rights conditions even now .

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom