What's new

Gaza should be annexed by Egypt

Should Gaza be annexed by Egypt?

• Total voters
Egypt never won Sinai back by force. Israel gave it back in land for peace deal..

The Indians on this forum are more Israeli than the Israelis, they try so hard kissing up to the Israelis these guys must be on the payroll or their tongue has a natural inclination for kosher.

The Indians on this forum are more Israeli than the Israelis, they try so hard kissing up to the Israelis these guys must be on the payroll or their tongue has a natural inclination for kosher.

You ran out of option to debate so resort to belittling and personal attacks..Shame!
Same can be said for Pakistanis, I made it easy for you.

The Pakistanis on this forum are more Arab than the Arabs, they try so hard kissing up to the Arabs these guys must be on the payroll or their tongue has a natural inclination for halal.

I dont think he was necessarily saying he was but the peasant gazans. If ummah leads to problem then why are Saudis using it as a cover then. Come on bro those are not rockets they fireworks. Food aid cant cover everyone. Hamas rules them who is proxies of either iran or just front organization of isreal so it can be used as propaganda to further their agenda. i know palis can be as s holes but they have been neglected for such a long time and have turned into problematic people but isnt it same with afghans and other groups of people. a war torn nation will have this problem. if palis are pathological liars than they are no different from Saudis or other oppressive so call Muslim regimes.
Judging from the videos, the infrastructure there seems to be better than many places in India/pak. When you talk about poor palestinian please do compare with other countries like India or pakistan.
They have better film industry than bollywood too. :)
I am not talking about living under shadow of israel (which is bad, I agree, everybody should live free) , but lets not tell stories about economic deprivation.

You got me, today I earned around 10 quid for posting pro israeli posts. :)

Man drop out of whatever madrassah you are attending in UK and get some real education! You are ignoring factual history like an ignorant.

Mohamed Ali Eltaher: Biography Page 12 of 73

i am not the one funding the crazy madrassah in place like afghanistan or pak Saudis your chachay. are. they the only one with cash to spare to cause chaos just for power. Saudi funding done good job to get you to support them.

i am not the one funding the crazy madrassah in place like afghanistan or pak Saudis your chachay. are. they the only one with cash to spare to cause chaos just for power. Saudi funding done good job to get you to support them.

But you are the brainwashed here not me!

Judging from the videos, the infrastructure there seems to be better than many places in India/pak. When you talk about poor palestinian please do compare with other countries like India or pakistan.
They have better film industry than bollywood too. :)
I am not talking about living under shadow of israel (which is bad, I agree, everybody should live free) , but lets not tell stories about economic deprivation.

india and pak are over populated and does have huge corruption and lack of support for funding from other Muslim countries except saudi mosque funding for thier own benefit. in fact uk pakistanis send so much money over they sick of it too many bribes to pay and you cannot do anything with out filling pockets.

Even if Israel gives Gaza to Egypt and West Bank to Jordan and Ramallah as well to some Arab country their Hatred runs so deep against the jews that still they will not let Israel live at Peace . Every time Arabs have been the aggressor right from 1948 .

Heck Morsi and Some other arabs were Praying for the death of Jews . You can see Those videos by Googling on MEMRI TV . MEMRI is Middle Easten Media Research Institute which translates and keeps a Keen Eyes on Arab world Bigotry against each Other , other religions , Secularists etc ....

MEMRI TV is run by couple of retired Mossad agents.

MEMRI TV is run by couple of retired Mossad agents.

that doesn't change the fact that the translation are accurate.
Tasting mangoe's is important, counting the tree's is not.

MEMRI is not creating its own contents, it simply screens and translates contents from various middle eastern channels with the original sound intact.

But you are the brainwashed here not me!

ask any Muslims community who they cant stand due to problem in Muslims countries saudis and oil rich Arabs are at the top. in libya it was qatar that send radical jihadis to attack Libya and kill black Muslims united with nato, a well developed country not a third world nation.

india and pak are over populated and does have huge corruption and lack of support for funding from other Muslim countries except saudi mosque funding for thier own benefit. in fact uk pakistanis send so much money over they sick of it too many bribes to pay and you cannot do anything with out filling pockets.
I agree with you about corruption etc. But was just pointing out that you have no idea what it means to be poor. If palestinians are poor, then Indians are living like animals.

OMFG! :hitwall:

You got me, today I earned around 10 quid for posting pro israeli posts. :)

I wasn't talking about you specifically, but I guess you have a guilty conscience.

You ran out of option to debate so resort to belittling and personal attacks..Shame!
Same can be said for Pakistanis, I made it easy for you.

Most Pakistanis on here are not more Arab than the Arab, most are patriotic Pakistani who put Pakistan's interest in mind first. Besides, you live in an Arab country the most Arab of all the Arabs, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

that doesn't change the fact that the translation are accurate.
Tasting mangoe's is important, counting the tree's is not.

MEMRI is not creating its own contents, it simply screens and translates contents from various middle eastern channels with the original sound intact.

It does matter.

The infamous "The regime should be wiped out' is a little handy translation work of MEMRI tv.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom