What's new

Gaza should be annexed by Egypt

Should Gaza be annexed by Egypt?

• Total voters
It does matter.

The infamous "The regime should be wiped out' is a little handy translation work of MEMRI tv.

Not really...hundreds of translations around the world cannot be false.

Iran threatens Israel; new EU sanctions take force | Reuters

Beside, All MEMRI works have the original sound intact and little knowledge of Persian and Arabic can decipher the actual content.

making lame excuses is easy, proving them is not.

The ongoing logic is " Arabs should host their beloved Palestinians! " By same logic, why doesn't US host their beloved Israelis?

Because the US did not encourage Israelis to abandon their homes and promised them a "cleansed" homeland.

I agree with you about corruption etc. But was just pointing out that you have no idea what it means to be poor. If palestinians are poor, then Indians are living like animals.

i know what poor is i been to Pakistan and if Indians are poor than f uking donate some money then instead of being a brown scrooge.

phuddy khotinee tell the f uking germans to fuking host them pali didn't put them in concentration camps. it was Germans who did all the killing but some litl Arab group has to move houses cos some oppressed bunch now wanna move in their house.

The ongoing logic is " Arabs should host their beloved Palestinians! " By same logic, why doesn't US host their beloved Israelis?

That is not an accurate comparison, the Israelis aren't a stateless people however the people of Gaza are without a functioning Palestinian state. Egypt is within proximity to Gaza and shares a border with Gaza and should annex Gaza, perhaps Egypt could take a leadership role in the Middle East it would help Egypt regain some lost prestige over the decades.

I'm talking about 1948 and before, why didn't the US host the Israelis then?
Because the US did not encourage Israelis to abandon their homes and promised them a "cleansed" homeland.
The US indeed helped Israel settle in the middle east, so yea they kind of encouraged them to leave because they helped them have a homeland.

Egypt needs to suck it up and annex Gaza, stop whining about internal problems your internal problems are nothing to that of other countries. Although Hamas is democratically elected Government, Egypt must forge an agreement with Gaza and get the annexation completed it will be best for a stable ME.

You were eager to make a peace treaty with Israel but you cannot help your fellow Arabs adjacent to you who have been bogged down in a 60+ year conflict with American backed Jewish Israelis.
we will never do that and we are not arabs the only thing we share with them is islam well islam says all muslims should help not egypt when other countries help we will too otherwise we can talk from here to the end of time you are dreaming if you think we will serve them and leave our homeland security at risk

I must admit I have not fully read the entire thread, so the following may be repetition of something somebody has already mentioned. As part of the peace that was signed with egypt Israel actually asked egypt to anex Gaza. They refused to do so.

At the time reasoning was pure and simple, gaza means Israel has to fight in two different front vis-a-vis the Palestinians. Additionally agreements within the Arab league has always been that Jordan will not annexe west bank and egypt will not anex gaza. To do so would have played in to the hand of golda Meir type pronouncements that there are no people called Palestinians...

Saw it on a documentary called "the arabs" on BBC so can not provide independent evidence.

we will never do that and we are not arabs the only thing we share with them is islam well islam says all muslims should help not egypt when other countries help we will too otherwise we can talk from here to the end of time you are dreaming if you think we will serve them and leave our homeland security at risk

You fought a few wars with Israel over the Palestinians and risked your homeland security that way, this is a more feasible option for the Arabs to resolve the Gaza problem. Look if no Arab nation is going to do anything for Gaza first and foremost than don't expect help from other Muslim countries either.

I must admit I have not fully read the entire thread, so the following may be repetition of something somebody has already mentioned. As part of the peace that was signed with egypt Israel actually asked egypt to anex Gaza. You refused to do so.

At the time reasoning was pure and simple, gaza means Israel has to fight in two different front vis-a-vis the Palestinians. Additionally agreements within the Arab league has always been that Jordan will not annexe west bank and egypt will not anex gaza. To do so would have played in to the hand of golda Meir type pronouncements that there are no people called Palestinians...

Saw it on a documentary called "the arabs" on BBC so can not provide independent evidence.

That is a good point, annexing the Palestinian territories would probably just give in to the Israeli side and the Israelis can claim there are no people called Palestinians, in fact the Israelis call Jordan a Palestinian state because Jordan is 60% Palestinian.

You fought a few wars with Israel over the Palestinians and risked your homeland security that way, this is a more feasible option for the Arabs to resolve the Gaza problem. Look if no Arab nation is going to do anything for Gaza first and foremost than don't expect help from other Muslim countries either.
we did fight in the past now it is time for someone else to fight we are not the only muslim army in the world we deserve some peace
do you know how many egyptian are dead this day about 100 without gaza or war why dont you leave us alone

we did fight in the past now it is time for someone else to fight we are not the only muslim army in the world we deserve some peace
do you know how many egyptian are dead this day about 100 without gaza or war why dont you leave us alone

We're discussing on a forum not making actual policy at head of state, so no need to take it personally.

We're discussing on a forum not making actual policy at head of state, so no need to take it personally.
sorry it is just when i saw that the kids who went to the hospital didnt find any medicine while we are sending medicine to gaza every day you must feel bad about all this
579004_454892994556955_1357870155_n.jpg

I'm talking about 1948 and before, why didn't the US host the Israelis then?

The US indeed helped Israel settle in the middle east, so yea they kind of encouraged them to leave because they helped them have a homeland.
US did not help Israel until 1967.

gaza_flight-to-egypt3.gif

I think Gaza should just be annexed by Egypt. Gaza on it own cannot develop in the foreseeable future, by adjoining Gaza to Egypt, Egypt can incorporate Gaza as a province and help to develop Gaza and provide military protection to Gaza. There would be no need for Hamas and firing rockets, the Egyptian authorities can govern Gaza better than Hamas.

I don't think Hamas would agree to this settlement. :(

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom