Should Gaza be annexed by Egypt?

• Total voters

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
gaza_flight-to-egypt3.gif

I think Gaza should just be annexed by Egypt. Gaza on it own cannot develop in the foreseeable future, by adjoining Gaza to Egypt, Egypt can incorporate Gaza as a province and help to develop Gaza and provide military protection to Gaza. There would be no need for Hamas and firing rockets, the Egyptian authorities can govern Gaza better than Hamas.

Why should Egypt go through the trouble of having to absorb an economically inferior region and then be forced to take responsibility for its actions? What if they're not able to control the actions of militants in Gaza? Then what? Israel will no longer be at war with Gaza, they will be at war with Egypt.

Am I missing something here? Cuz this is an awful idea.

gaza_flight-to-egypt3.gif

I think Gaza should just be annexed by Egypt. Gaza on it own cannot develop in the foreseeable future, by adjoining Gaza to Egypt, Egypt can incorporate Gaza as a province and help to develop Gaza and provide military protection to Gaza. There would be no need for Hamas and firing rockets, the Egyptian authorities can govern Gaza better than Hamas.

I think this is what they want. They want gaza to become egypt problem. I read some article about it. But cant post now. I am on mobile.

Why should Egypt go through the trouble of having to absorb an economically inferior region and then be forced to take responsibility for its actions? What if they're not able to control the actions of militants in Gaza? Then what? Israel will no longer be at war with Gaza, they will be at war with Egypt.

Am I missing something here? Cuz this is an awful idea.

Done a perfect job to expose non-existent Arab brotherhood and Islamic Ummah there.
Even when West Bank and Gaza were under the protectorate of Jordan and Egypt respectively, they failed to formulate any tangible solution to Palestinian problem but rather used the opportunity to nurture PLO terrorism. The only viable and long term solution is to take a powerful terrorist cleanup operation and then annex Gaza as part of Israel - and many Gaza'ns will welcome the move to have a life of stability and security rather than daily terrorism of Hamas and PLO.

The Palestinian leadership is too incompetent to serve anything other than their own pockets!

the sad but brutally honest fact is that Arabs do not like pallys and do not wish to have to do anything with them. Egypt for years led the blockade of Gaza so save its relation with Israel. The pallys have to realize that the people they are voting as leaders are just a bunch of self serving terrorists and their well being lies in integration with a modern state like Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course people in Gaza are already heavily dependent on Egypt for supplies and the people of Gaza would have to support such a legal binding agreement to join Egypt or not. As far as Gaza being economically inferior, well some parts of Egypt are just as economically impoverished as Gaza, but Egypt can surely invest in Gaza it has already been supplying Gaza with aid for years.

The fact is Hamas cannot effectively govern Gaza, the only solution I think is for the foreseeable future is Egypt annex Gaza, Egypt govern Gaza, provide security, disband Hamas, etc. Egypt would also gain extra shoreline in the Mediterranean and could build a military outpost in Gaza, there are benefits as well not just all despair. Most importantly it could help get Gaza under control and no more fear of Israeli retaliation in Gaza, as Egypt will crack down on Gaza and secure the place, because if someone doesn't Israel will.

Even if Israel gives Gaza to Egypt and West Bank to Jordan and Ramallah as well to some Arab country their Hatred runs so deep against the jews that still they will not let Israel live at Peace . Every time Arabs have been the aggressor right from 1948 .

Heck Morsi and Some other arabs were Praying for the death of Jews . You can see Those videos by Googling on MEMRI TV . MEMRI is Middle Easten Media Research Institute which translates and keeps a Keen Eyes on Arab world Bigotry against each Other , other religions , Secularists etc ....

Of course people in Gaza are already heavily dependent on Egypt for supplies and the people of Gaza would have to support such a legal binding agreement to join Egypt or not. As far as Gaza being economically inferior, well some parts of Egypt are just as economically impoverished as Gaza, but Egypt can surely invest in Gaza it has already been supplying Gaza with aid for years.

The fact is Hamas cannot effectively govern Gaza, the only solution I think is for the foreseeable future is Egypt annex Gaza, Egypt govern Gaza, provide security, disband Hamas, etc. Egypt would also gain extra shoreline in the Mediterranean and could build a military outpost in Gaza, there are benefits as well not just all despair. Most importantly it could help get Gaza under control and no more fear of Israeli retaliation in Gaza, as Egypt will crack down on Gaza and secure the place, because if someone doesn't Israel will.

That would create a false impression of victory and strengthen the incompetent Arabs leaders as well encourage them into more terrorist activities against Israel.

The only foreseeable solution is to either purge Gaza of terrorists and annex it. Those no wanting to be Israeli citizens can join their pally brothers as second class citizens in their fellow Arab countries.

Even if Israel gives Gaza to Egypt and West Bank to Jordan and Ramallah as well to some Arab country their Hatred runs so deep against the jews that still they will not let Israel live at Peace . Every time Arabs have been the aggressor right from 1948

does that makes any ounce of sense!!, why the arabs needed to be aggresors when they hadnt seen their country changed to some jewish state over night??

please invite millions of middle eastern jews to establish a state in india, plus our afghan refugees, you will love to host these people with you

does that makes any ounce of sense!!, why the arabs needed to be aggresors when they hadnt seen their country changed to some jewish state over night??

please invite millions of middle eastern jews to establish a state in india, plus our afghan refugees, you will love to host these people with you

Already a few thousand Jews are living in India ( Goa and Manali ) and only Indians , Jews and Russians can understand why :P and we have no problems .

Israel was Made just in the Way Pakistan was made . Both were Under British Control and British Divided them as they saw it fit .

So if you Question Validity of Israel you indirectly question your own validity . :pakistan::yahoo::chilli:

Already a few thousand Jews are living in India ( Goa and Manali ) and only Indians , Jews and Russians can understand why :P and we have no problems .

Israel was Made just in the Way Pakistan was made . Both were Under British Control and British Divided them as they saw it fit .

So if you Question Validity of Israel you indirectly question your own validity . :pakistan::yahoo::chilli:

well if you compare pakistan(people chose their own state non violently) and israel(the european settlers who got beaten by nazis headed for newfoundland) then my friend your IQ is very low

israel must be compared to india who occupied hyderabad and kashmir and the southern tibet parts of british india by force, that would be more apt

Mind blowing dear, i think you live in a stupid world or have some mental problem:P

Back
Top Bottom