What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Biden committed political suicide by supporting this genocide. What does Israel want? What are it's objectives ? What does 'victory' entail for Israel? Reoccupying Gaza? Killing 20,000 children? What is it? End your barbaric terrorism and genocide against civilians, end your occupation of Gaza and the West Bank, and accept two state solution. This is only way for peaceful future in this region.

Don't run to a foreigner all the way across the planet and try to conquer and annex Palestinian lands with foreign backing. Sooner or later these foreigners can't help you and you will have to make peace. Make peace now before it's too late. Stop the violence and hate.

We accepted the two state solution long ago , it was Hamas that was not happy about it and started to blow up buses in soicide atacks.

Hamas best offer so far is Hudna - meanning he is willing to stop the massacre and than resume it when they feel like it.

But all that is history.

Hamas can't stay after massacaring 1400 of our people , simply cause us with USbacking would not allow it and there is nothing you can do to stop us/

You may want Hmas to stay , but even you can realize that Hamas can't win, only question now is how much more suffering we will need to see till it is gone.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Hamas can't win.

~​

More tunnels under al-Shifa hospital: an embarrassment to the Western media and an indictment of NGOs

Maybe I’m just cynical, but all the reports I saw in the liberal media, which includes the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, and the Guardian, seemed positively gleeful that Israel couldn’t instantly uncover all the tunnels that the IDF claimed were under al-Shifa Hospital. If they couldn’t, the papers’ implications went, then Israel would have done yet another bad thing: attacked the hospital on assumptions that turned out to be false.

I wasn’t that worried, though, because for at least a decade the press, foreign or Anglophone, have realized that al-Shifa was being used as an enormous human shield, with command headquarters under the hospital, and tunnels that linked to the many kilometers of other tunnels in Gaza.

Finally, here’s a long excerpt from the NGO Monitordetailing how the Non-governmental organizations were complicit in rejecting the claim that al-Shifa Hospital was a Hamas facility and command post. Many of these NGOs seem to me to be “useful idiots”, denying what everybody else knows in their desire to help Palestinians. That is, of course, a humane and worthy desire, but if they try to fulfill it by hiding the activities of terrorists, or denying what they know, then they are complicit in terrorism. So is the UNRWA, not formally an “NGO” but an agency of the United Nations that foments hatred and division (they’re well known for producing textbooks full of Jew hatred that are used by Palestinian school children) and, in fact, employs members of Hamas.

I’ve concluded that these NGOs and agencies like UNRWA were not ignorant of Hamas’s activities in al-Shifa, but knew very well about them but ignored them. How could they not? Everybody that worked in these hospitals knew the situation. ‘

This means that these organizations are complicit in the terror, Jew hatred, and death purveyed by Hamas. Here’s a list of them and how they denied Hamas’s activities in not only al-Shifa hospital, but other Gazan hospitals as well. The text from NGO Monitor is indented.
d by Hamas as a military base.”

I long ago stopped donating to MSF, even after Kelly Houle and I gave them over $10,000 that we realized from selling my multiply-autographed and illuminated copy of Why Evolution is True. Now I really regret having supported them. I’ve heard that MSF won’t employ Israeli doctors, either, and I wrote them asking whether that was true. I never got an answer. I would never give them another cent. Readers can make up their own minds about supporting this and other organizations that may be complicit with terrorism.

~

Al-Sisi: For us, the displacement of Palestinians from their land is a red line that we will not accept and will not allow

Situation is slowly heating up, either Israelis govt remove Netanyahu or another war in progress...This time will be slow bleed situation for Israeli and non group is ready for truce ... but this whole situation badly hurting US interest and ongoing policy in the region.

What I wrote is supported by the link I posted.

Secondly, you're comparing prophets to regular folks (Jews). There is a significant distinction when Allah speaks of the Israelites themselves.

You only posted one verse when the Quran cruses Yahood in hundreds. It has nothing to do with submitting or not.

Try to broaden your mind and research more.
2-62 uses the word Jews.

Qur'an clearly says Satan (Jinn) is the enemy of humankind and why. A people or tribe is not worse than Satan. Qur'an is vehemently anti-racist (49-13). Allah judges individuals by the standard called Islam which is about righteous belief and submission. Allah praises Sarah wife of Ibrahim, can't blame her for later Jewish attitude.

Maybe the Jordanians or the refugees in Jordan can get weapons from the Syrian Government or Al-Qaida or Hezbollah and infiltrate into the West Bank or maybe the Beduin fighters can enter from the desert.

He is calling for mass demonstrations and hopefully burning down of Israeli embassy..
Urgent| Press coverage: Urgent calls in Jordan to respond to Abu Ubaida’s call tonight, and to hold the largest demonstrations in support of Gaza.

Absolutely. America is almost not a white country anymore, I didnt think it would happen in my lifetime. I cant believe it. I simply cant believe it. It's happening after than I ever through it would. But whites being 49% is not enough. Trust me, even when whites are 30% they will control the economy and the politics and the military. So it will take a bit of time, but at some point, America will go the way of Brazil and South Africa. At which point perhaps there will be a civil war. If the whites dont get their won country in America they are finished. So we will see what will happen, but there probably wont be the time and money to send on colonial projects in the middle east.

I've been reading your and Meengla's discussion. I agree with what both of you are saying. Israel's future is dependent on US protection and that protection is not guaranteed forever.

Israel depends on the willingness AND ability of the US to protect it, which it won't have in the near future. I see the US declining much faster than people imagine. I remember the time of the Cold War when the Soviet Union was projected as an invincible superpower. Right in front of everyone's eyes it vanished into thin air. I see the same happening to the US in a very short span of time, maybe 10-20 years max. There are several things that take it down, but the two main ones will be financial collapse and civil war.

Once the US is not willing or able to help the Israelis it will be curtains for them. Finito, The End. And it won't be pretty after what they've done.

Situation is slowly heating up, either Israelis govt remove Netanyahu or another war in progress...This time will be slow bleed situation for Israeli and non group is ready for truce ... but this whole situation badly hurting US interest and ongoing policy in the region.
Situation is definitely getting interesting. Hezbollah is getting more active. Hamas is far from being defeating (Al Qassam's ranks are actually getting bigger). Israel is getting called out for war crimes on the global stage. Joe Biden is now being called "Genocide Joe" by Americans😲.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DUG TUNNELS 19 METER DEEP AND HUNDREDS OF MILES LONG LEADING OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL COMPOUND.

tHAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASMENTS FLOOR PF THE MAIN BUILDING !

ISERAELI ARCHITECTS HELPED DESIGHN THE MAIN BULDING , 30 YEARS AGO THATS IT.

THEY CERTIANLY DID NOT DESIGN THOSE DUG TUNNELS 10 METERS UNDERGROUNF THAT WHERE CLEARLY WHERE NOT DUG 30 YEARS AGO , NOR THEY DESIGN TUNNELS GOING OUT HUNDREDS OF METERS OUTSIDE SHIFA COUNPOUND.

WHAT ABOUT THE SECURITY CAMERA CLIPS SHOWING HOSTAGES BEING DRAGED IN SHIFA CORRIDORS ?

ARE THIS ALSO FROM 30 YEARS AGO ?

There are hunreds meters of tunnels , some of them going outside the Hospital compund. This is only the tip of the iceberg , Shifa is a huge compound , it will take maybe weeks to expose it all , so do be patient.

Yesterday and the following days there have been intrnational repoters allowed inside Shifa , so this whole bubble of Shifa is going to exlodw in Hamas face.

This is how Hamas thought he could take cover in his tunnels and entertain his human shield by showing them clips of the 7 of October massacre :

Tell me what sort of people build thier terror tunnels under a hospital ?

Evidence of underground headquarters :

Evidence of hostages held in Shifa

im-884883

72711365.jpg

main-qimg-5e50ecfe1508153c71d6faf30fd4b7b3

Why is the Hamas command center hidden under Gaza's central hospital?

~

Hamas rushing down hostages into a hospital is not proof of them using that hospital as a command center, nor does it justify bombing of hospitals.

Back
Top Bottom