What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Biden committed political suicide by supporting this genocide.

One that commited Sucide was Hamas , which went on that massacre killing spree with Zero ability to face the cosequences

. What does Israel want? What are it's objectives ?

Are you deaf ?

Israeli clearly said the objective was to remove Hamas , so did the US .

May I ask , how do you intend to stop them ? and for how long ? One month one year ?

You know there can be only one outcome,

Had Hamas any responsibility towards its people , it would disarm and spare them pointless suffering.

Biden: Israel’s Gaza operation will end when Hamas no longer able to murder Israelis

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...when-hamas-no-longer-able-to-murder-israelis/

~

Last edited:
15 Hezbollah operations against IDF terror targets today:

Hezbollah operations on the northern front so far today (Thursday 11/23/2023):

1. 08:30 am: Targeted an infantry gathering of Israeli enemy soldiers at the Al-Dhahira site with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

2. 08:30 am: Targeted an infantry gathering of Israeli enemy soldiers at the Jal al-Alam site with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

3. 08:30 am: Targeted the Birkat Risha site with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

4. 09:00 am: Targeted a deployment of Israeli enemy infantry soldiers in the vicinity of the Sa’sa’ settlement with appropriate weapons and caused direct casualties.

5. 09:15 am: After monitoring a Merkava tank and revealing its position among the trees at the Raheb site, it was targeted with a guided missile and it was hit. After targeting the tank, an Israeli enemy infantry force arrived at its location and was targeted with guided weapons, causing its members to be killed or wounded.

6. 09:30 am: Targeted the Khirbet Maar site and its positions with missile weapons and was directly hit.

7. 10:15 am: Targeted the Ein Zeitim base near the city of Safed (the headquarters of the 3rd Infantry Brigade of the 91st Division) With forty-eight Katyusha rockets, it was hit directly

8. 11:00 am: Targeted a house in which the Israeli enemy soldiers were stationed in the Al-Manara colony with two guided missiles, and it was directly hit.

9. 11:00 am: Targeted a gathering of Israeli enemy soldiers in the vicinity of the Al-Raheb and Tal Sha’ar sites with appropriate weapons and caused direct casualties.

10. 11:05 am: Targeted a gathering of Israeli enemy soldiers in the Rumeim forest with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

11. Afternoon: Targeted positions of Israeli enemy soldiers in the vicinity of the Al-Marj site with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

12. 1:50 pm: Targeted the Ruwaisat Al-Alam site in the occupied Lebanese Shebaa Farms with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

13. 1:55 pm: Targeted an archery site with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

14. 2:27 pm: Targeted the Jal al-Alam site with appropriate weapons and caused direct hits.

15. 2:50 pm: After carefully monitoring the entry of four soldiers from an Israeli force into a house in Al-Manara Settlement at this afternoon, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted them with specially focused guided missiles, which led to the killing of all of them and the destruction of the house above their heads.

Likely dozens of terrorist IDF casualties.

These are Gaza refugees arriving in Bosnia. They were evacuated because they had some connection with Bosnia.

The lady giving the interview lived in Gaza for 33 years, married a Palestinian and had kids and presumably grandkids with him, they are mostly all in Bosnia now. Thank God. She tells what she has been though. Sounds very brave. Was told to leave her home with leaflet and given 20 minutes, she said she didnt bring anything. Lived in a tent and outside for 6 weeks. No sanitation. bombs regularly falling. Very difficult. When she crossed into Egypt they all stayed in a 5 star hotel.

When they arrived in Bosnia by plane the kids and grandkids were crying wondering where they were. She assured they they arrived in a country that was theirs.

They now all live in a migrant camp, she says it's very comfortable. Interestingly it's only about 10km from an aluminium smelting factory owned by an Israeli businessman who is close to their monster prime minster. I hope she sues this person if he has any government links and is properly compensated for all the trauma her family went through.

1700750397227.png

Absolutely. America is almost not a white country anymore, I didnt think it would happen in my lifetime. I cant believe it. I simply cant believe it. It's happening after than I ever through it would. But whites being 49% is not enough. Trust me, even when whites are 30% they will control the economy and the politics and the military. So it will take a bit of time, but at some point, America will go the way of Brazil and South Africa. At which point perhaps there will be a civil war. If the whites dont get their won country in America they are finished. So we will see what will happen, but there probably wont be the time and money to send on colonial projects in the middle east.

The younger WHITE Americans are already turning away from the NeoCons' world view. The minorities have been generally pro Palestinians for many years.

Here is a personal account: My neighbor and a best friend is WASP--in case people didn't know: White Anglo Saxon Protestant (as is my own wife!)--both in their 40s. The friend was over in our house for some 'Aaloo Chole' dish in our house about a week ago and the conversation turned to the Israel-Palestinian conflict. He hates Israel but he said, growing up, the weekly church attendances always put Israel on a high pedestal and that still carries in support for Israel in the older WASPs; similar is my wife's experience. But he said the younger Americans are not so brainwashed and the minority Americans--the Latinos and the African Americans-- have been so long victims of racisms that they instinctively root for the people of color; and their population is only growing, much to Israel's detriment. The clock is ticking against Israel--they exist because of America but that support WILL vanish one day and probably within our lifetime.

~

How low would SKY news sink ?

British anchor says swapping 150 prisoners for 50 hostages means Palestinian lives worthless

Watch the question - and the response: Israel's willingness to enter a 3 for 1 exchange means it does not value Palestinian lives, anchor posits; Elon Levy calls the suggestion 'outrageous' and 'disgusting'

Since the start of Israel's war with Hamas, Elon Levy and his British-accent-laced English have been asked a lot of stupid questions. But the look on his face after the question a Sky News anchor posed on Thursday says it all.

he anchor said that a hostage negotiator had pointed out to her that Israel is releasing 150 Palestinian prisoners in exchange for just 50 hostages, "and he made the comparison between the numbers and the fact that does Israel not think that Palestinian lives are valued as highly as Israeli lives?"
Levy said in a post on the X platform that it was the "first question that left me speechless (but only for a second)."

He definitely recovered, calling it "an astonishing accusation."

"If we could release one prisoner for every one hostage we would obviously do that," he continued, reminding the Sky News anchor that Israel is not "CHOOSING to release these prisoners who have blood on their hands."
He pointed out that many of the prisoners who are slated to be released have perpetrated stabbing and shooting attacks against Israelis. "Notice the question of proportionality doesn't interest Palestinian supporters when they're able to get more of their prisoners out," he pointed out.

~

Here are the latest developments:

Al-Shifa arrest:

Abu Salmiya was reportedly arrested Thursday while evacuating with a World Health Organization convoy, a doctor in the hospital told Al-Jazeera. The IDF later confirmed it had detained Salmiya, saying "there was extensive Hamas terrorist activity" inside the hospital under his management. “He was in a constant state of denial saying it doesn’t happen. How could a General Manager of the hospital not know about the extent of the tunnel system?” an IDF spokesperson told CNN. Israel launched a “targeted” operation inside Al-Shifa last week, trapping patients, doctors, refugees and newborns inside the complex it says Hamas has used as a military base. Hamas denies the allegations.

WHO criticized:
The Hamas-run Gaza Ministry of Health said it has suspended operation with the WHO after Salmiya’s arrest. Ashraf Al-Qidra, a spokesperson for the ministry, said the IDF on Wednesday stopped a WHO convoy at a checkpoint in central Gaza, as it was attempting to evacuate people from Al-Shifa. Al-Qidra said the IDF arrested several medical staff, including Salmiya, and as such the ministry had suspended cooperation with WHO and blamed the United Nations for failing to safeguard its staff. “The United Nations bears full responsibility for this event and we await appropriate and urgent measures on their part to address this,” the ministry said in a statement.

Truce delayed:
Plans to release the first hostages under the deal Israel reached with Hamas were delayed overnight, just hours ahead of the expected beginning of a hard-negotiated pause in fighting. The truce – which would see an initial four-day pause to allow more aid to enter Gaza and the first hostages to be released – will now not begin until Friday, an Israeli official told CNN. Qatar, which has played a crucial role in the painstaking negotiations, is imminently set to announce when the truce will begin.

An agonizing wait:
In the meantime, Israeli strikes in Gaza are showing no sign of relenting ahead of the pause in fighting. The IDF said Thursday it had struck more than 300 Hamas targets over the past day – a slight uptick from the 250 strikes it reported Tuesday. Further south, a large convoy of trucks carrying aid has lined up on the Egyptian side of the Rafah border crossing between Egypt and Gaza, on standby for when the truce finally begins.

Indonesian Hospital:
Hundreds of patients and medical staff have been told by the IDF to evacuate the Indonesian Hospital in northern Gaza, the Hamas-run Ministry of Health in Gaza said Thursday. About 450 patients and medical staff are now traveling to the Nasser Hospital and the European Hospital in the south of Gaza, Dr. Munir Al-Bursh, the ministry's director-general, was quoted in a statement as saying. Israel stepped up its strikes on the Indonesian Hospital earlier this week, alleging that Hamas have used the building for military purposes.

Hezbollah-Iran meeting:
Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian is in Lebanon, where he met with the leader of Hezbollah Hassan Nasrallah Thursday. Nasrallah reportedly stressed the “readiness of the resistance on various fronts,” according to a statement from the Iranian Foreign Ministry. In a separate statement, Hezbollah said the two discussed the “existing possibilities regarding the course of events and efforts to stop Israeli aggression on Gaza.” The Iran-Hezbollah meeting comes amid fears that Israel’s offensive in Gaza could spiral into a broader regional conflict.

You mean murder them and than lie about it ?

Is this Allowed by islam ?

Sick people like you should not be allowed to post here.

F960ScgWIAAwAXG

~

In most articles and YouTube videos by the MSM, even they refuse to call the tunnels "Hamas tunnels". They use wordings like "Al-Shifa tunnels", or "tunnels used by Hamas".

1700750913224.png

Hezbollah Statement:

After careful monitoring of the entry of four soldiers from an Israeli force into a house in the Al-Manara colony at 02:50 pm on Thursday 11/23/2023, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted them with specially focused guided missiles, which led to the killing of all of them and the destruction of the house above their heads

The younger WHITE Americans are already turning away from the NeoCons' world view. The minorities have been generally pro Palestinians for many years.

Here is a personal account: My neighbor and a best friend is WASP--in case people didn't know: White Anglo Saxon Protestant (as is my own wife!)--both in their 40s. The friend was over in our house for some 'Aaloo Chole' dish in our house about a week ago and the conversation turned to the Israel-Palestinian conflict. He hates Israel but he said, growing up, the weekly church attendances always put Israel on a high pedestal and that still carries in support for Israel in the older WASPs; similar is my wife's experience. But he said the younger Americans are not so brainwashed and the minority Americans--the Latinos and the African Americans-- have been so long victims of racisms that they instinctively root for the people of color; and their population is only growing, much to Israel's detriment. The clock is ticking against Israel--they exist because of America but that support WILL vanish one day and probably within our lifetime.

Absolutely. They are totally screwed. And there is actually nothing they can do about it. Most of them know it I suspect. Yes white protestant churches are occupied much like Gaza and West Bank. The preachers must get paid by Juice to spew that nonsense and pervert christian ideology. Younger people are not falling for it. I dont personally know such people, I would not spend my time with them. most Australians that support Israel do so only because they hate muslims and they don't have a religious reason for it.

Also, one settler colony supports another settler colony. They all supported Apartheid South Africa also. So people are just born crooked.

I couldn't imagine marrying a WASP, we would be totally incompatible, so you probably know them better. But I know they are screwed in their colonial outposts, USA australia, Canada, because they will be minorities in our lifetime. I am with them, so I am totally screwed as well. I can tell you honestly I would not live in a non white neighbourhood or live in any country where I was discriminated. Maybe WASPS are more attached to their colonies so they will endure more hardship as minorities, but I wont. I'm going staring back to Bosnia and taking all my money as soon as I feel the heat. I'd be treated as an outsider by WASPS and treated like an enemy by the non whites. I don't need that carp unless im making some serious money. And only for as long as I'm making serious money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom