What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

A depressed ballistic with low trajectory and wild glide is deadlier.

What you mentioned about distance is not correct.

View attachment 1031551

Distance between Israel and Iran is small, that makes it only slightly flatter than a normal ballistic path.

Anyway, my point is, if you know where the missile's target is, it's much easier to intercept. Since Israel is small, it's capable of intercepting maneuvering glide vehicles.

Argentina got pro Israeli president. Netherlands got hardcore pro Israeli president.

Weird I was told the people were all turning away from Israël.

More lies I guess

Khalil Shehimi is the head of the elite Radwan forces of Hezbollah. A big loss.

Son of a politician
No mention of head of Redwan
Distance between Israel and Iran is small, that makes it only slightly flatter than a normal ballistic path.

Anyway, my point is, if you know where the missile's target is, it's much easier to intercept. Since Israel is small, it's capable of intercepting maneuvering glide vehicles.

It is the opposite
We can glide more with less fuel worry.

Look at the fins. They yell more glide and more precision but less Mach

Israel assassinated the head of Hezbollah's Radwan unit and still no response from Hezbollah. Hezbollah appears afraid. The group lacks deterrence because of this fear and not because of lack of certain weapons systems. Syria had better weapons than Hezbollah but was still always attacked by Israel.

Son of a politician
No mention of head of Redwan
Both. Khalil is head of Radwan unit. Abbas Mohammed Raed is son of Hezbollah official.

Israel assassinated the head of Hezbollah's Radwan unit and still no response from Hezbollah. Hezbollah appears afraid. The group lacks deterrence because of this fear and not because of lack of certain weapons systems. Syria had better weapons than Hezbollah but was still always attacked by Israel.

Both. Khalil is head of Radwan unit. Abbas Mohammed Raed is son of Hezbollah official.
Dead terroristas

Iranian missiles are not true hypersonic glide vehicles, they follow a mostly ballistic path, which is easily interceptable at the mid phase by Arrow 3 and at the terminal phase by David's Sling/Arrow 2.

I think you are missing the war of attrition which Israel simply cannot win--even with American help. Iran is carefully distancing itself from any direct involvement, just as Americans are repeatedly denying any 'boots on the ground'. This is a proxy war--and an economic war launched from multiple sides against Israel and the longer this goes, the more Israeli position becomes weaker and weaker. The $200 billion Reserves you crowed about in a post above won't matter much.

This video is well worth watching every second--Jon Elmer is brilliant in his analyses: He is the only one I know of who is aware of what is on the ground level and what is discernible from 30,000 ft above the ground.

Israel is refusing to allow aid into northern Gaza as part of the agreement and has renegaded on the deal by Qatar, US, and Egypt using different excuses.
Hebrew Public Radio talks about “postponing the ceasefire” under the pretext of Hamas not handing over to Israel a list of the names of Israeli prisoners.The agreement was postponed for 24 hours.

hezbollah is corrupt degenerate disorganized organization at the core

i learned thru a friend about the extent of their human/sex trafficking enterprises

hezbollah is corrupt degenerate disorganized organization at the core

i learned thru a friend about the extent of their human/sex trafficking enterprises

Iranians are saying if son of a politician is at war front and under barrage, they are so not corrupt.

Corruption is Iranian politicians with pampered sons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom