What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Turks are disgusting hypocrites. ... @Yawm al-qiyama
1700476664226.png

The warriors of god

When few stood against many

And when no one helped and just looked on

The mujahideen did what no else did

Inshallah I hope on the day of judgement these warriors are resurrected along with the Sahaba of Badr

They deserve it

And for the rest we will look at these lucky ones with envy wishing we were them

And the ones who stayed silent will be punished

There was never ever any intention from the Zionists to go for a 2 state solution. You need to understand that to understand the desperate situation the Palestinians are in. It's all smoke and mirrors, buying time and the zionazis boast about it to the Palestinians all the time. Their jibber jabber to the rest of the world is just that. The west bank basically capitulated in the hopes of stopping the settlements and it did jack shit, to the contrary the settlements policy accelerated at an unprecedented pace. It's now a series of small enclaves surrounded by rabid extremist settlers and IDF gestapo fascists where every aspect of life is controlled by the occupation. And Gaza is under an illegal medieval siege. When political treaties are ignored, when peaceful protests are met with snipers and tanks, when vital infrastructure is bombed every couple of years for no reason, what is left to do?

Humans are willing to die for their dignity. That doesn't make them stupid. Millions died to achieve it, does it make them stupid too? The solution is a 1 state solution where the settlers let go of any claim to superiority and their ethno-fascist project. Hopefully the international pressure will push them to do so one day. It's inhuman, and frankly disgusting, to ask the valiant Palestinian people to keep dying and suffering in silence.

And please I am trying to be civil. Don't make me say things I haven't said regarding the miscalculation of Hamas. I never said they didn't expect retaliation, but I doubt they expected the Israelis to flatten everything putting the lives of the hostages in jeopardy.
Well, as I said, I am not in your world, in fact my knowledge of that part of middle east are very limited, I don't see things the same way you see, and I do sympathise with Palestinian plight, but and as I said very early on, I saw thing in practicality, what is the game plan, what is the end game and more importantly, how to achieve what you want, and what is the condition of winning.

The problem is, while I do sympathise with the Palestinian, this alone won't change the fact on the ground, the issue here is you can't win just because you need to, that's not the case here, in that level of strategic planning, you can't let emotion to overcome your own clause, if the clause is to have Israeli out of Gaza or stop the settlement encroaching, then you will need to think what or how you can achieve that, going in like this and having "feel good" kill on Israeli for all those years of oppression would definitely vent your anger, but then the planner on this end would need to see what the consequence is, I mean, it's simple in planning term, action and reaction. You don't expect nothing from any operation you planned, there are always stuff that change the equation, and you need to expect the worse. The issue here is, how do you tilt that equation to your favor by that operation you launch, and aside from drawing in different party into a wider war, I just don't see any.

And that bring the dilemma on this end now, which is, as far as I see it, is basically a point of no return, as I said previously, barring on some kind of miracle the world decided to remove Israel in the middle east, this is going to be an one side affair, and it will most likely not going to go back to the previous form, and here is the problem, whatever the issue before is going to get worse from now on, I mean, even if IDF finish whatever they are doing, the suffering is not going to end there. I mean it's going to be a humanitarian crisis that follow, if it had not happened already, and then there is going to be homeless issue, rebuilding effort, and then there will be disease and healthcare crisis, all those are going to follow this war in years, if not decade to come, I mean, do you see things is going to tilt in Palestinian favor after this? I just don't see how.

I mean, at the end of the day, we all going to end up saying "wish for the best" but while we are saying that, people are going to die and continue to die, and not that I think dying for a clause is stupid, well, I am a soldier, dying for a clause what we all do, we agree to lay down our life for something bigger than all of us, I know that idea inside an out. But then this is not the same when you ask 10,000 or so civilian to die with you, that is a different thing to say whether or not they share the same clause, again, as a group that take charge of a population, that's actually quite irresponsible, because as a soldier, I am doing that so civilian under my care will not have to do this. Maybe it was the western thinking I brought up with, but that is the issue I am seeing.

Well, as I said, I don't know enough to know what the best option is, you may be right that this probably is the only thing left to do, but again, that didn't change the fact that this option is pushing things backward and not going forwardAnd finally, I would like to say I respect the civility. As I previously stated, I am not pro-Israeli or pro-Palestine, I am just a casual observer who had some question and here to put it on a discussion, so I am glad we can discuss the issue civilly.

The whole fog of invincibility is now gone, I was one of those who used to believe that IDF is a formidable fighting force, but they are only relying on their Air power, Hamas a small resistance group is making their teeth sweat, if Pakistan or Turkey to ever fight Israel in a one on one Battle, either one of the country will decimate them. Israel'i Zionists are Pu$$ies and can't fight except for killing civilians or bark behind the USA war machine, the day (if it ever come) where US will take their support off from that Pathetic Zionist demons they will crumble like a house of cards, and so finally Jews Muslims and Christians can once again live in peace in Holy Land.
How do you think Pakistan and Israel would fight? Where and under what circumstances would the two countries go to war? What kind of 'one on one' battle would that be? Do they arrange to meet in a field somewhere?

^^ This is one of the best posts I've read on this entire incredible thread. I bolded the entire first paragraph because you described the historical culmination exactly as it has been, and I highlighted the most important 5 words that our friend @jhungary knows very well since he's a pretty smart fella and an ex-soldier and understands the factual dilemma that the Palestinians face; "what is left to do?" That's the bottom line.

He's looking at it strictly from a strategic point of view - a well thought-out plan of attack with a well thought-out defensive plan for the well-known brutal counterattack that was most certain to come and then a goal in the numbers game that gives them some level of eventual advantage for some form of victory. All well & done in a conventional scenario just as he stated himself. But this is about as unconventional as it can get when it's so lopsided in strength of everything, numbers, equipment, manpower, weapons, funding etc. The ideology of fighting an existential resistance is a practical impossibility when the odds are so stacked to one side, so the sacrifice is not only accepted, but also necessary.

When you're a professionally trained soldier for the United States military who's fought a war and trained in really the best military discipline, you're much more focused on strategic war concepts (even mission-specific operations such as COIN and so on) that the thought process is developed to be goal-oriented & specific. For some it's hard to understand the concept of sacrificing at any cost because there is no other choice.

The rest of your post is brilliant, too, but I just had to highlight that perfect description of the ground reality. It couldn't have been said any better. Kudos to you, sir. (And pls, pardon me if I gender-saluted you incorrectly).
I do understand the concept of sacrificing at any cost for the greater good, that's what soldier do. You raise your hand and ready to lay down your life on the line. That's what we all do, people put their life on other, in return, you do the same, you are ready to die for the person next to you, because you know he or she will do the same, that's how military work.

The issue I have is more on a strategic level, because this has changed the Israeli-Palestinian dynamic but not in a good way, and even the world did pile pressure on Israeli and they stop tomorrow, the suffering and the damage has already done, it's not going to recover in years may even be in decade.

And if you ask me personally, I would tell you this is excessive reaction from the Israeli, it should have a green corridor and leave people alone as much as they can, which they aren't doing, but then at the same time, if I am a upper echelon in IDF, I understand in military term they need to feel the boundary, and there are only one way they can do it, and you probably not going like what I have to say.

Regardless I don't see an end game for either side. And that's the sad part, because people are dying and I have an increasing feeling of this is just going to be one of those time when everyone on the outside will just forget about it a few month down the road and then forget about it even happen, I mean Russian bombing Ukraine during the winter is a perfect example, we all say "Wow, that's inhumane" and then 3 months later it's as if nothing had happened. Which make it just sad. I too hope there are something come out of this afterward, I truly do, but all in all, this is just senseless killing and dying for me, as I said, maybe I am an outsider, so I don't feel the same way people around it feels? I don't know.

Last edited:

Quarrel between Israeli Minister of National security and members of Shin Bet.

Israeli minister: No, no don't put the blame on others the security services of the Palestinian authority are working for the security of Israel around the clock.

You didnt take the warning of Hussein El Sheikh (Palestinian authority director of civil affairs) seriously. Hussein has stronger loyalty to Israel than you do!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom