What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel has 7 airfields, shouldn't be too difficult to knock them out. Turkey, Iran and Pakistan have enough fire power to do the job so why aren't we doing it?
The whole fog of invincibility is now gone, I was one of those who used to believe that IDF is a formidable fighting force, but they are only relying on their Air power, Hamas a small resistance group is making their teeth sweat, if Pakistan or Turkey to ever fight Israel in a one on one Battle, either one of the country will decimate them. Israel'i Zionists are Pu$$ies and can't fight except for killing civilians or bark behind the USA war machine, the day (if it ever come) where US will take their support off from that Pathetic Zionist demons they will crumble like a house of cards, and so finally Jews Muslims and Christians can once again live in peace in Holy Land.

The whole fog of invincibility is now gone, I was one of those who used to believe that IDF is a formidable fighting force, but they are only relying on their Air power, Hamas a small resistance group is making their teeth sweat, if Pakistan or Turkey to ever fight Israel in a one on one Battle, either one of the country will decimate them. Israel'i Zionists are Pu$$ies and can't fight except for killing civilians or bark behind the USA war machine, the day (if it ever come) where US will take their support off from that Pathetic Zionist demons they will crumble like a house of cards, and so finally Jews Muslims and Christians can once again live in peace in Holy Land.
Israel will never fight Turks, Pakistan or any other country in case of war they will immediately use nukes and the West will back them because they will lose if they don't.

The terror state of Israel must be disarmed from its nuclear weapons. UN, International Atomic Energy Agency must start the inspection and investigations.

Last edited:

Israel will never fight Turks, Pakistan or any other country in case of war they will immediately use nukes and the West will back them because they will lose if they don't.

The terror state of Israel must be disarmed from its nuclear weapons. UN, International Atomic Energy Agency must start the inspection and investigations.
All talk, and nothing more... it won't take 5 nukes to completely turn Israel a nuclear wasteland for next 100 years, but for Muslims and Christians and Jews its a land which we hold dear, and their arrogance of fighting everyone including USA is just funny, looks like they haven't learned their lessons from their own history, I can see why real Jews are standing with Palestinians and say they want nothing to do with Zionists racist scums, because Hashem aka Allah aka Father won't tolerate their BS for long, if not for US military and political support Israel is nothing, Give Turkey or Egypt or Pakistan a Free hand to deal with them and see how quickly all that bravado turns to cry for help, They (Zionists) are intelligent I gotta give it to them, they saw after world war 2 that USA is coming on top as a super power so they infiltrated its Political system to make sure that USA military and political support is always there to help them.

Even Indian mainstream government controlled media has started admiring the courage of PALESTINIAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS. Look at the names of the dead Zionist scum, they are all eastern European trash Khazar bastards.

Resistance forces Israeli forces to withdraw from east Gaza​

• ByAl Mayadeen English
  • Source: Agencies
  • 19 Nov 2023

The Palestinian resistance has continuously repelled attacks from the Israeli occupation forces in several parts of Gaza.

View attachment 1030254

Hindustan time is hated by pro-Modi Indians. It usually stands against the evil policies of BJP.

Just watched a 7 year old girl - covering her 5 year old brother who died because of a sniper shot near Shifa hospital. Truly heartbreaking hearing her wails. What kind of dirty bastards shoot innocent kids? Really can’t even call them cockroaches because cockroaches would be offended. Truly next level

Where did Hamas lose 2000 men on Oct 7? The casualties of Hamas fighters and other resistance factions on Oct 7 was roughly 200. Where did you get the 2000 figure? Even the Israelis revised the toll from that day from 1400 to 1200, since the 200 difference was the Hamas and other Palestinian factions' casualties.

And you're questioning the 20000 civilians massacred by Israel? That is because the US and other European countries such as UK, France, Italy, and others are providing bunker busting bombs against a beleaguered enclave that doesn't have an air force, navy, and air defense means to counter it.

You're acting as if the Hamas attack on Oct 7 happened in a vacuum. 2.3 million people were caged in a concentration camp where Israel controlled air, land exits, and the sea. The Israeli air force were constantly bombing them. The economic suffocation was very severe.

In the West Bank, the Israelis were continuing the evictions of Palestinians from East Jerusalem, the home demolitions and apartheid system were part of the norm, the daily killing and massacres were routine, the detaining of over 8000 Palestinians with no chance of justice where the Israeli military were the judge and jury was ongoing, and the Israelis were constantly violating the sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque.

And with such background, you're still asking why Hamas took the action of October 7? Did they have a choice? It is better to die with dignity than being on your knees. And even the current genocide that Israel and its Wester backers unleashed on the Palestinian people, the resistance is Gaza is delivering heavy casualties on invading, mass-murdering Israeli forces. It got to the point where Israel had to cancel their old tank shipments to Morocco and Ukraine. If the resistance in Gaza were not taking a toll on the Israeli armor, they would not cancel the tanks they already sold to Morocco and Ukraine.

Lastly, as an American, if AIPAC and powerful Zionists emasculated American politicians to the point where the Israeli PM has more say in America than the American president, stop rubbing your lack of manhood and stupidity on others. It is not a fate others, certainly Palestinians, wish for themselves.
Where do you get the 200 figure then?

There are counting on or after the day by the IDF, it was largely passed by Intelligence circle for any Post OP-Study, that is what military do, I have seen hundreds, if not thousands of video and still which Hamas fighter was killed, and most of the body for the dead IDF had captured (like this one with the Go Pro camera) and that is the figure come from there. I mean I can send you all the detail if you want, but it's not really that hard to comb thru OpenINT (like social media) on both side of the aisle, but then I will have a feeling that you are just going to dismiss it as propaganda. But one thing for certain, If there are only 200 dead over 2500 fighter, you will see more, A LOT more footage that is being released by HAMAS. There are no way just 200 death, I mean you can believe that number if you wanted, that's your choice.

And all you are saying did not correspond to the actual situation, the situation of Gaza is worst today than it was back in September, and that's just fact, and it's also a fact that this is directly related to Hamas attack on Oct 7, there are no beat around the bush around it, and you don't need a soldier or a commander, any logical person would have realise that, and we need to focus on reality, I mean what next? Do you think Isreal is just going to go away after this? Because after this, there are no way I can see Israeli and Palestinian can cohabit side-by-side., You want to go to where you want, but is this the way to get where you wanted?

I am just being realistic, I mean, you can think what you want, you can even think this war is going to break Israeli back, statistic and facts on the ground says otherwise. And what you are saying amount to just lying to yourself, which don't do no good for anyone, and I am being cordial with you.

1700474581346.png

Israel has started something it will regret, they will feel the reaction and impact , they have stirred the hornets nest of Muslim anger.
I don't know man, I just knows things aren't really going that way, at least for now.

Indeed, on the day of the attack, I question what was the point of the raids? All it did was lead to war. It won't erase Israel either which is Hama's goal as we all know.
I have to reiterate, because if not, people are going to say I am Pro-Israeli

I don't actually see the end game from both side. I mean I don't see why Hamas would want to attack Israeli in this scale, and I also don't see how Israeli can get rid of Hamas in Gaza, that's impossible without post occupation op, and they don't have one. I mean, even if Israeli "clean" all of Gaza, with the leadership in Qatar and management underground, they will just show up again after the Israeli withdraw, that is just a no brainer.

On Hamas side, the chances of this is not going to blow back on them is close to zero, it's always going to be reaction from the Israeli side if attack like this happen, hostage or not, this is not going to stop. As I previously mentioned, the only way this attack make sense is for Hamas to think the Arab world is going to be reunited against Israel once again and try to put it off the map, but to launch an attack when they have zero leverage on the Arab world? That's sounded stupid and honestly a bit suicidal to me. And don't forget the issue is going to last longer than this war, because Gaza largely depends on Israeli for most of its necessity, hence the current humanitarian crisis they are facing once Israeli stop anything going in and out. I don't see how or in what way Israel will keep food, water, fuel and electricity going into Gaza, and I don't think Egypt are willing to take the burden from Israeli, and even if they do, it's going to be years, if not decade to build enough infrastructure to fill this role, that mean even if the war ends tomorrow, a ceasefire was brokered by UN or whatever or whoever, the suffering is going to continue for months, if not years to come.

That is not logical nor practical for Hamas to launch this attack........

Back
Top Bottom