What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So now that the whole Al-Shifa propaganda has been busted at the cost of untold patients that died an excruciating death in front of their beleaguered care givers,

Olmert says, it was never Al-Shifa hospital. Hamas HQ in Khan Younis in South Gaza (where they have corralled all the refugees) who BtW were made to go through a Intelligence tunnel with photo taken and phones/Sims cloned.

Genocidal maniacs. May God’s wrath be upon them!

~

You Shall Not Pass !

moses_parting_red_sea_barrett-800x640.jpeg

~
יהוה, YHWH
... Has long abandoned the Sinful Deviant Jews for the Sons of Ishmael.

Source ?

Maybe this would refresh your memory of your own religion :

~

They have had 1400 deaths. They have come to their senses. They have felt the pain. They just don't want to feel it again and again.
Then:

1.) Make peace and agree to two-state solution
2.) Lift the blockade on Gaza
3.) Stop attacking Al-Aqsa mosque and allowing extremist settlers to trample it
You got taste of your medicine. Hamas attacked the IDF Gaza division. Israel did same thing to Gaza in 2008 and 2012, without warning, unprovoked. What Hamas did was actually provoked by Netanyahu's extremist government. More violence is not going to help.

Please refrain from attacking Hezbollah and Iran. We should not be infighting, this is what the enemy wants. Iran is the only country providing Palestinians with weapons to fight their oppressors. You are too focused on them instead of focusing our very own “Arab” leaders.
Iran and Hezbollah are in a whole other world. I think you Palestinians from the West Bank are detached from reality. As someone from Gaza, I can tell you hardly any of Hamas's weapons come from Iran. And 90% is out of pocket spent by Hamas itself.

Sunnis are flaunting their wealth and way richer than Israelis and you are obsessed with Iran and Hamas, trying to assist the sunnis take even more. You are going to look stupid at some point.
What is this logic? How does wealth and richness come into threat perception? Do you even see a connection? Wealthy and rich are either minding their business or supporting Israel in one form or another. It is the not so wealthy or the poor that are shouting with impotent rage asking the wealthy and rich to fight against Israel.

What is this logic? How does wealth and richness come into threat perception? Do you even see a connection? Wealthy and rich are either minding their business or supporting Israel in one form or another. It is the not so wealthy or the poor that are shouting with impotent rage asking the wealthy and rich to fight against Israel.
Greed means a lot in this zeitgeist. Arabs think of their own lifestyles, visiting Disneyland with their nieces and Harrods with their mothers and sisters, more than "common rabble" arabs. This is the capitalist, Anglo-Saxon worldview the neoliberals offer the GCC and saudis, and pakistanis. Anglo-Saxons spread corruption, not the opposite. They are criminals and liars.

Then:

1.) Make peace and agree to two-state solution
There is no peace or two state solution because Hamas doesn't believe in such a charade. They want a pure Palestine from sea to the river without the filthy Jews to contaminate their sacred land. The only way Israel will get peace with Hamas is by exile or suicide. This is according to Hamas.

Iran and Hezbollah are in a whole other world. I think you Palestinians from the West Bank are detached from reality. As someone from Gaza, I can tell you hardly any of Hamas's weapons come from Iran. And 90% is out of pocket spent by Hamas itself.

I highly disagree, you are making people hate us. You are not helping the Palestinian cause. I am just a Palestinian as any other Palestinian whether from Gaza or not. I know most of the weapons is made in house, but who do you think gives them the know how? It is Iran that risks itself by helping us. Why do you constantly have to attack them considering they have done the most for Palestine.

Name me 1 other country that has done more for Palestine? All I see is your constant bashing of Hezbollah and Iran. Hezbollah has kept 1/3 of Israeli army up north. Thousands of Israelis have fled northern Palestine. They are attacking and keeping them on their toes. You are asking too much from them right now considering this is not a normal conflict. Their are other factors at play.

You bash Iran BUT Arab countries such as Saudi, UAE, Egypt, etc have the power to stop this aggression if they even cared half as much as Hezbollah or Iran.

You claimed jews were ethnically cleansed from Muslim countries waiting to see your proof

I have shown that around 50% of Israelis come from Muslim countries.
Many Muslim countries are Apartheid societies that discriminate vs non-Muslims.

1700374184255.png

1700374505689.png

There is plenty of evidence of Ukrainian forces fighting from within the cities so using your logic Russia can flatten those cities.
no, You can’t flatten cities. Attacks must have a military purpose. And You can’t attack hospitals without warning.

So bombing the houses of news reporters, bombing schools, UN buildings, peoples homes is not a war crime when Israel does it but is when Russia does? That is your definition of hypocrite there.

As pointed out earlier, there is an extensive tunnel network under Gaza.
Hamas has traditionally used schools, UN buildings and civilian houses for military purposes. You can suspect war crimes but not prove war crimes unless you know what information an attack is based on. Israel shows in many ways that it considers the legality of the situation. An example is thumper bombs in advance of a real bomb.

Russia has been documented many times to have total disregard for international law by war crimes. videos of shooting civilians and torturing POWs. Bombing hospitals without warning.

The only thing ICC is prosecuting Russians for is kidnapping children, which Putin boasted about on TV.

There are plenty of pictures and videos of idf soldiers shooting at fleeing civilians, executing civilians on this thread alone. There are pictures of executed Palestinians with bullets in their heads in areas the idf took over.
The one I can remember is just a tweet that someone was found dead after being in a propaganda video, being helped by IDF. The tweeter claimed that he was shot by Israelis. That is a claim, and not evidence.

Israel has not ”taken control”, since Hamas can go anywhere in tunnels and are known to execute Palestinians which displease them.

There is a body of evidence Israel is committing war crimes. No evidence to date has been found of any tunnels under a school or hospital only fake planted weapons by idf which has been disputed by many western journalists.
There is evidence presented here of using the hospital for military purposes. A video of a Hamas terrorist that runs into the al-Shifa with an anti-tank weapon.
The damning evidence of using the hospital as a command central is likely to be based on Electronic Intelligence.

That there is a network of tunnels is well known with many photos and videos. I have not seen any tunnel location being revealed, so obviously that lack of info cannot be taken as proof that they do not exist. They do exist. Israel should show more information at some stage.

I highly disagree, you are making people hate us. You are not helping the Palestinian cause. I am just a Palestinian as any other Palestinian whether from Gaza or not. I know most of the weapons is made in house, but who do you think gives them the know how? It is Iran that risks itself by helping us. Why do you constantly have to attack them considering they have done the most for Palestine.

Name me 1 other country that has done more for Palestine? All I see is your constant bashing of Hezbollah and Iran. Hezbollah has kept 1/3 of Israeli army up north. Thousands of Israelis have fled northern Palestine. They are attacking and keeping them on their toes. You are asking too much from them right now considering this is not a normal conflict. Their are other factors at play.

You bash Iran BUT Arab countries such as Saudi, UAE, Egypt, etc have the power to stop this aggression if they even cared half as much as Hezbollah or Iran.
He's a sunni or israeli. Look at this posted recently:

1700376314343.png

They're thinking of their own gain, see how greater saudi arabia has no effect on jordan or israel? but goes for stealing iran? Even iran hasn't put out such a thing.

The obnxiousness is extreme here.

The only solution is greater israel, that will force sunnis to cut their idiocy out. If you have evidence that iran is helping leftists in Nato countries or Nato, then you have to provide it. But these sunnis also posted in declaration of supporting kurds, which is a Nato position. So nothing looks good for sunnis.

The only way to get back at sunnis is to support greater israel and netanyahu, and encourage him.

You are not Palestinian. All your posts is about praising Iran and attacking Arabs. You're not from Gaza and don't know anything. There is no Iranian 'know-how'. These are buzzwords you shills throw around without going into details because it's not a thing. I just told you Hamas purchases 90% of its weapons and materials needed to make weapons. It's not Iran.

No Palestinian views Hezbollah and Iran as some Gods immune to criticism. Try something else to fool us next time.

Utter nonsense , you cannnot believe anything that israel presents, total lies and disinformation to support their genocide. Nazi collabaorators will believe anything Israelis say.
It’s not the I believe them, I don’t, but even those that are still trying to find anything in their narrative to hold onto, even active US army officers are skeptical and saying it publicly. Proving a genocide reaquired intent and action. The intent is there from the public statement of multiple Israeli ministers in recent days. The driving of Palestinians to the Egyptians border and making their situation desperate, such that they are “Liquidating Gaza” is proving more and more true to even the most skeptical of people.

Btw, is Jordan doing something or is the only posturing; dancing their M113s at the border.

There is no peace or two state solution because Hamas doesn't believe in such a charade. They want a pure Palestine from sea to the river without the filthy Jews to contaminate their sacred land. The only way Israel will get peace with Hamas is by exile or suicide. This is according to Hamas.
There is no state solution because of Netanyahu. And deep down it's about land and water resources. Hamas is not a obstacle to a two state solution and agrees to a two-state solution on 1967 borders. Israel views the West Bank as historically Jewish stronghold, which is the biggest obstacle to a two-state solution. There is no justification for Israel to build hundreds of thousands of settlements in the West Bank where they supposedly made peace with their peace partner - Fatah. Fatah disarmed completely and that's what they got in return.

You are a great example of how delusional and stupid Islamist Turks are.
Why you call other muslims islamists and not iranian militia islamists, you know that is double standard and that is what piss people most. Iran is islamic republic, you know, so you are islamist yourself by that logic.

Back
Top Bottom