What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You never present evidence either Hypocrite

This is evidence that ”killing innocent civilians” is not neccessarily a war crime.

1700342773683.png

I have to say I don't agree with you everytime such as your assessment of Iran's capability against the US in terms of air power etc but had someone abused me like Falcon abused you or the other arse holes are I'd been like feck this sh1t. But credit to you that you're posting here still providing us with links and videos. Despite the vile secetarian insults thrown at you.
Thank you for your kind words.

US is endorsing the genocide and starvation of the civilian population of Gaza. Anything they say in public is a lie. They're privately trying to arrange a ethnic cleansing and pressure Egypt and Jordan to accept it.

1700343175413.png

I have to say I don't agree with you everytime such as your assessment of Iran's capability against the US in terms of air power etc but had someone abused me like Falcon abused you or the other arse holes are I'd been like feck this sh1t. But credit to you that you're posting here still providing us with links and videos. Despite the vile secetarian insults thrown at you.
No one threw any sectarian insults at him. He was the one from the very beginning hurling insults and trying to turn discussion into sectarian one. He's abused Palestinians and Hamas with tons of vile insults. It's all there to see. You're just a biased person.

He's abused Palestinians and Hamas with tons of vile insults. It's all there to see. You're just a biased person.
Liar, as usual. I criticised Hamas, yes., but no "vile insults" of Palestinians. Did you abuse, insult and troll Hezbollah and Iranians? (Rhetorical question, I am always happy to share the screenshots that substantiate my claims.)

This is antisemitic nonsense!

These Jews are simply spitting next to the Christians with precision guided spits.

They are not spitting on the Christians.

Jewish spit is holy as they have been specifically chosen by god. Non Jews who walk on Jewish spit receive a special blessing. In fact, zionist-Christians smother themselves in this spit all the time.

Also, they have a right to defend themselves.

This is evidence that ”killing innocent civilians” is not neccessarily a war crime.

View attachment 1029562
Im not talking about that, your other claims you have made you most of the time dont back them up. Going by what you just posted Russians can say they commited no war crimes as well as they were going after military targets. In Gaza israel commited a warcrime they admitted to it, no food, fuel, water, power allowed in gaza.

This is antisemitic nonsense!

These Jews are simply spitting next to the Christians with precision guided spits.

They are not spitting on the Christians.

Jewish spit is holy as they have been specifically chosen by god. Non Jews who walk on Jewish spit receive a special blessing.

Also, they have a right to defend themselves.
I think the Jews expect the Christians to lap the spit up on their knees.

you love your sectarian twitter propaganda :lol: I would think you would have bigger priorities than to post every anti-Hezbollah tweet here but apparently not. you can keep crying and calling them frauds for not destroying their country for HamASS
Your present your vile attacks and insults as criticism. While actual criticism without attacks is vile insults? Bunch of hypocrites. This is one of many examples.

Back
Top Bottom