What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Your present your vile attacks and insults as criticism. While actual criticism without attacks is vile insults? Bunch of hypocrites. This is one of many examples.
If you think that is a vile attack wait until you see what that was in response to and how you have spoken about Hezbollah.

Message to the Arabs

First they came for the Palestinians, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Palestinian.

Then they came for the Lebanese, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Lebanese.

Then they came for the Syrians, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Syrian.

Then they came for the Jordanians, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jordanian.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Last edited:
If you think that is a vile attack wait until you see what that was in response to and how you have spoken about Hezbollah.
Criticism of anybody is allowed. Your issue is you make vile attacks on Hamas and Palestinians while pretending to be pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel. I call out Hezbollah for selling everyone a lie about resistance against Israel. It's justified criticism. You have no defense against it and start hurling insults at everyone.

You're not the only one who is attacking Hamas. Difference is you pretend to be anti-Israel. Just tell us how you really feel.

13 martyrs were killed as a result of the Zionist bombing launched by occupation aircraft on the home of the Zuhd family in the Nuseirat camp in the central Gaza Strip.

Israel just officially achieved the impossible:
Uniting the Shia and Sunni Muslims
This shows how quintessential Israel is for peace in the region. Let’s have the same on here too!
All Muslims are united against Israel. But frauds are united against Muslims. We can't keep silent against frauds.

Did you know that more than 1,000 martyrs died yesterday, Saturday, on the 43rd day of the horrific Zionist aggression on Gaza....

Did you know that most of them are children and women, and that most of them attended schools affiliated with the United Nations while they were displaced?!! Do you know that no one in this world has yet been moved by this pure blood?

Be patient.

First they came for the Palestinians, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Palestinian.

Then they came for the Lebanese, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Lebanese.

Then they came for the Syrians, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Syrian.

Then they came for the Jordanians, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jordanian.

no ones coming to save pakistan

no one atatck us either

Message to the Arabs

Bro Martin Neomoller comes to mind everyday - that’s why I brought him up 1500 pages ago!
The problem is the whole of the Middle East has let the poor Palestinians down so so badly

Bro Martin Neomoller comes to mind everyday - that’s why I brought him up 1500 pages ago!
The problem is the whole of the Middle East has let the poor Palestinians down so so badly

All of their honchos gunned for personal objectives. Brits divvied up the spoils of a collapsing empire. It isn't for no reason they got the short end of the stick... none were aching for them... no one could when no one did, just as today, looks beyond their own shadows.

Back
Top Bottom