What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It was an inside job. Even former President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf publicly stated there was no way UBL and other 15 or so men could pull that off. People with aviation and intelligence put together that whole plan and executed it. The Patriotic Act with the 4000 pages that was passed 21 days after the attack through the US Congress and White House was a clear testament to the validity of the conspiracy being an inside job.

I suppose next up you'll say it is impossible for Hamas to train a bunch of people to use paragliders to fly over the border and others to use explosives on a wall.

Are you saying flying a plane is too complicated for these guys?

Here's a 12 yr old girl flying a plane.

Maybe the problem is simply there are no real "men" in the Middle East who could comprehend handling something a young girl can figure out.

Last edited:
Israeli Nazis forced patients out of hospitals to walk on foot dozens of kilometers out of sheer hatred and terrorism. This terror army and state call itself a democracy. If they aren't arrested for war crimes we will hunt every single one of these terrorists down.

Two planes landed in Ankara on Wednesday-Thursday night carrying a number of cancer patients who had been evacuated from the Gaza Strip via Egypt to receive treatment in Turkey.

I suppose next up you'll say it is impossible for Hamas to train a bunch of people to use paragliders to fly over the border and others to use explosives on a wall.

Flying paragliders was a diversion, you weirdo. Most of Qassam warriors came through tunnels. Stop wasting people's time since you're too lazy to understand the world around you.

I know I am wrong

But an eternal life in hell fire for the killers who did this is not enough

But I know 1 second of hell fire will be enough

So I hope the Israelis burn on this life and also in the life after

And I hope this kid sees on judgement day the ultimate judgement of Allah Swt

On that day no one will be wronged and justice will be served

Can we? Because many do not.
I can understand the anger at what the israeli are doing. Its simply an apartheid illegal state committing genocide - utter disgusting. What i cant condone is Hamas killing people in the manner they have done on the 7/10. I can certainly understand the anger and frustrations but we cant be seen to stoop to their levels sir.

I can understand the anger at what the israeli are doing. Its simply an apartheid illegal state committing genocide - utter disgusting. What i cant condone is Hamas killing people in the manner they have done on the 7/10. I can certainly understand the anger and frustrations but we cant be seen to stoop to their levels sir.
There's a difference between explaining why something might happen or what's going on in a broader historical sense with justifying and defending it. I could explain why the Israeli settlers are behaving as they do, that does not mean I would be justifying it. Too many people treating this (and other issues) like supporting their favourite football team

Looks like some of the attendees of the march for Israel (pro-war rally) may have been paid to be there. Also that Anila Ali that spoke at the march is from the same group that went to Israel and is close to the PML-N.

So can it be said PML-N stands with Israel over the Palestinians?

A vote for PMLN is a vote to support Israeli occupation of Palestine.

P.s. maybe I should have brought my Pakistani and PTI flag to the rally to end the war against Gaza.

Last edited:
~

Hamas official Ahmad Bahar killed in Israeli strike in Gaza

Palestinian reports indicate a Hamas leader, Ahmad Bahar, has been killed in an Israeli strike in Gaza.

Bahar, 76, previously served as vice president of the Palestinian Legislative Council.

Israel has not confirmed he was targeted or killed.

In 2012, he delivered a televised sermon in which he prayed for Allah to kill "the Jews and their supporters... [and] the Americans and their supporters... without leaving a single one". This statement has been characterized as incitement to genocide.

~

~​

Military recovers bodies of two Israeli hostages in area of Gaza’s Shifa Hospital

Yehudit Weiss was undergoing cancer treatment at time of Oct. 7 attack, when her husband was murdered; Cpl. Noa Marciano served at overrun IDF base, her death confirmed on Monday

FotoJet-11-e1700209693518-640x400.jpg

Left: Yehudit Weiss. (Courtesy); Right: Cpl. Noa Marciano (Courtesy)

The bodies of two Israeli hostages abducted by Hamas on October 7 were recovered Thursday by the Israel Defense Forces from the area of Shifa Hospital in the Gaza Strip, the military said.

On Thursday evening, the Israel Defense Forces said troops had located the body of Yehudit Weiss in a building near the medical center’s compound. On Friday morning, the IDF said it had also recovered the body of Cpl. Noa Marciano a day earlier from another building adjacent to Shifa, three days after announcing she had been killed in Hamas captivity.

The IDF said troops from the 7th Armored Brigade’s 603rd Battalion found Weiss’s body, along with military equipment, including assault rifles and RPGs, belonging to the Hamas terrorists who had held her captive.

“To our sorrow, Yehudit was murdered by the terrorists in the Gaza Strip. And we didn’t get to her in time,” IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said in his daily press briefing on Thursday evening. He did not specify when she was killed.

Her body was brought into Israel for identification, following which the military and police notified Weiss’s family of her death.

Weiss, 65, a mother of five, was abducted from Kibbutz Be’eri on October 7, when thousands of Hamas terrorists streamed into Israel, murdering at least 1,200 people and taking some 240 hostages. Her husband, Shmulik, was found murdered in the safe room of their home a week and a half after the attack.

Weiss, a retiree who worked with kindergarten children and in the kibbutz dining room, was being treated with radiation for breast cancer when she was kidnapped.

Sending its “heartfelt condolences to the family,” the IDF stressed in a statement that “the national mission… is to locate the missing and return the hostages home.”

“The IDF is operating alongside and in full coordination with the relevant national and security institutions in order to pursue these tasks. We will not cease from the mission until it will be completed,” the statement said.

Marciano’s body was recovered by troops from the same battalion, following intelligence information provided by the Shin Bet security agency.

Her body was then brought to Israel for identification. Her funeral was slated for Friday.

Marciano, 19, of the Combat Intelligence Collection Corps 414th unit, was serving at the Nahal Oz IDF base when it was overrun by terrorists during their murderous onslaught on southern Israel on October 7. She lived in Modiin and was the oldest of three siblings.

On Monday evening, Hamas published a propaganda video of Marciano, showing her speaking to the camera four days after being taken hostage, identifying herself and reciting the names of her parents and her hometown. The video then cut to showing her body.

Weiss and Marciano are the first two abductees known to have died in captivity.

~
I was beginning to debate with you and attempt to reason and articulate with you - i have realized this is a difficult task considering the fact you are a retard. Your carpet bombing resulted in these people losing their lives. Now posting this delicate article in great details shows us the kind of insensitive lying retard you are showing us - you are.
Dont have any sympathy to the bombing of innocent injured people and newborn babies - unable to show us why you are bombing refugee camps and cutting off water and electricity - committing war crimes as we speak - and wanting us to show sadness for 2 people your IDF has slaughtered? Go forth and multiply and now you are no different to who youve put in charge someone reflecting your own agenda. Ethnic cleansing

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom