What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If they give you a pretty penny, you will sing their tune. All what you can is sing the tune about any kind of injustice. Over and over again, that's all. You want that you explain thing to people? What you can explain? Any single person who has done for Islam even a bit in the last 100 years hasn't got anything similar to you.
I know all those spiel at the beginning of Ukrainian war, you were hurt that Europeans called the Ukrainians blond , blue eyed , just like us people. That's what hurt you. Well the Ukrainians are just like me and we fucked with Ukrainians and Russians 100 times, Ahmed Sari ( blond) Pasha was a governor of Ukraine .
150 x times you said the same thing???? What do you want? A medal?
Give me a break.

Brother I said before, he doesn't talk in the style of our people, Foinikas is a Serb definitely but neither the Serbs talk like him. I know where I come from?
To ask me for my name??
Mehmed is really my name and that's it.

Your Arab GCC brothers are a disgrace. Deal with it. I know it is hard for you to deal with GCC Arab criticism. Probably you follow their line of thinking. Now let me list how wonderful these GCC Arabs are:

Abraham Accords by GCC Arab and North African nations. Check.

Normalisation of ties with Israel by Saudi Arabia. Check.

Anyone speaking against Israel in most GCC Arab nations is locked up. Check.

Shakira concert in Saudi Arabia when Palestinians are dying. Check.

Houthi missiles aimed at Zionists intercepted by Saudis among others.

Muslims ought to boycott UAE and Saudi Arabia. Me, only condemning Israel on a keyboard is worth more than these GCC clowns LOL

I support Russia against Ukraine. You are clearly confused.

Last edited:
Where do China, Russia, UK, and France stand on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Do they support two-state solution?

Your Arab GCC brothers are a disgrace. Deal wit it.

We said a million times GCC are a disgrace and traitors and cowards and enemies of Islam. But do you think what Hezbollah is doing is enough? Not even a rocket barrage on northern Israel for 42 days since this conflict ? Is that a resistance to you ?

We said a million times GCC are a disgrace and traitors and cowards and enemies of Islam. But do you think what Hezbollah is doing is enough? Not even a rocket barrage on northern Israel for 42 days since this conflict ? Is that a resistance to you ?

Not enough. I want to hear more condemnation against GCC Arabs. In fact, this topic should be filled with criticism against GCC Arabs. GCC Arabs are backstabbers and the real reason why Palestinians are suffering today. It is the Saudis who let the Jews into Palestine and forgot about the Palestinians afterwards. The amount of treachery, harm and pain that the GCC Arabs have caused is colossal. It needs to be called out every minute of the day.

I have already explained my position on other pathetic Islamic nations. These are weak and meaningless. Of course nothing will happen now when 10000 Palestinians have already died.

Israel will completely force cut off of internet and telecommunications on Gaza starting tonight. Untold massacres will occur. Hezbollah and their fanboys will tell us there is no reason for them to get involved. No different then their GCC brothers or Turks.

Your Arab GCC brothers are a disgrace. Deal with it. I know it is hard for you to deal with GCC Arab criticism. Probably you follow their line of thinking. Now let me list how wonderful these GCC Arabs are:

Abraham Accords by GCC and North African nations. Check.

Normalisation of ties with Israel by Saudi Arabia. Check.

Anyone speaking against Israel in most GCC Arab nations is locked up. Check.

Muslims ought to boycott UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Me only condemning Palestine on a keyboard is worth more than these GCC cowards LOL

I support Russia against Ukraine. You are clearly confused.
Shut the f up ok, you going to tell me who is who? I said a couple of weeks ago my granduncle was killed in 3rd battle of Gaza as a captain of Ottoman army, members of my family were in ww1 and ww2 German army? You going to f ing tell me what's what. I sat in Paris 1985 with Ad. Beg and others strange Bosnian people and got instructions how effin thing work in this world, the first hand. From the people immersed in the particular aspect of the working of some certain apparatus.
What by 100x repeating the thing , you want to say that you know something???? Epstein kinda thongs functioned since early 80s for all those Hajjis , Mullahs and Sheyks.
I got my first Audemars piguet and merc 1986 by shaking down the smaller fish.
What do you know? Live your little life and see how to runaway from this continent, in order to save yourself.
You are going to tell your little trivialities ti me?
The government's are the mirrors of people. Not many of us are any better then them, that's a Hadith.

Israel will completely force cut off of internet and telecommunications on Gaza starting tonight. Untold massacres will occur. Hezbollah and their fanboys will tell us there is no reason for them to get involved. No different then their GCC brothers or Turks.

Hezbollah receives instructions from Iran. Hezbollah will only act when the Iranians tell them to act. Of course Iran should also be doing so much more.

Although the GCC Arabs are the main responsible for backstabbing the Ottoman Turks and bringing the Zionists into Palestine. Today the GCC Arabs are watching silently.

Last edited:
Hezbollah receives instructions from Iran. Hezbollah will only act when the Iranians tell them to do act. Or course Iran should also be doing so much more.

Although the GCC Arabs are the main responsible for backstabbing the Ottoman Turks and bringing the Zionists into Palestine.
Look, everybody despises GCC Arab regimes. And will continue to attack them here. But you need to understand situation right now is urgent. Only hope for Gaza is Hezbollah or Egypt. The situation in Gaza is entering a scary phase with cutting off of internet and telecommunications entirely tonight. Untold massacres will occur if Hezbollah doesn't start firing rockets in the name of restoring internet and telecommunications to Gaza at least.

Trust me brother it's not gonna make a difference. Only thing that will make difference is Hezbollah responding with full force. This whole thing has been planned for a long time. The CIA, Mossad planted ISIS cells in Sinai to make excuse for Sisi to raze the city of Rafah down. Now it's empty space meant to house tents so Israel can forcibly expel and ethnically cleanse the Palestinians.

US 'released' what they called assets for Iran, around $10 billion. As reward for not activating Hezbollah.

Only thing that can save Palestine is if Egyptians, Iranians, and Arabs go against their leadership and take measures for Palestine.

Yes, it is confirmed here: https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...3-11-15/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

Allah (swt) will insha'Allah open a way for the our beleaguered brethren in Gaza. The rest of so-called Ummah has abandoned them.

#Urgent | A massacre committed by the occupation by bombing a mosque in the Sabra neighborhood and the presence of a large number of martyrs and wounded.

#Urgent | A Zionist raid west of Khan Yunis Governorate, south of the Gaza Strip

Behave or I'll start posting about Haniyeh's sisters again. :lol:

Liar

This is Hamas of Lebanon. Since you are rude, I will make you behave inshallah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom