What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Source is Reuters not Turkish media.

" Iran's supreme leader delivered a clear message to the head of Hamas when they met in Tehran in early November, according to three senior officials: You gave us no warning of your Oct. 7 attack on Israel and we will not enter the war on your behalf."

So Turkey is still selling oil to Israel. And Iran is saying don't embarrass us and please stop calling for us to publicly do more. Or to do military intervention. And Arab states normalize with Israel and privately support this war. No different from each other.

Hamas will expose a lot and will not hold back after this war. And I'm sure some want to see it toppled completely in order to avoid this.

MY FATHER DIED IN IN 1992 BEFORE IGMAN
You're said your father died working in hospital, like the hospital in Gaza. Not many like that, so what's his name?

Yeah, I thought so. Just telling good stories. All talk no action. Excellent imagination,

~

Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei delivered a clear message to Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh when they met in Tehran in early November, three senior officials told Reuters:

" You gave us no warning of your Oct. 7 attack on Israel and we will not enter the war on your behalf ".

Khamenei told Ismail Haniyeh that Iran would continue to lend the group its political and moral support, but wouldn't intervene directly.

He also pressed Haniyeh to silence those voices in the Palestinian group publicly calling for Iran and its powerful Lebanese ally Hezbollah to join the battle against Israel in full force.

~

They in similar place like you, safe and well. As you each of them has 10 children. So instead of investing the money into the things which can make the difference, zekat and tax money goes to 80% of Muslims in Britain who need some form of the government assistance. That's at least where my money goes. In the return, I get comments from my " brothers" with the similar outlook like you " It is haram my brother to have a golden Cartier watch " . I guess everyone finds his own niche how to be very good Muslim

I have 10 children like Arabs? What did you smoke? I am not an Arab oil sheikh living in UAE. I work hard for my money each day. I don't have oil/gas wells.

I don't live next door to Palestine safe and sound. Your sarcasm doesn't add up. The GCC Arabs have a responsibility to look after Palestinians. More than anyone else. GCC Arabs are wealthy and have clout. All I can do is condemn coward GCC Arabs who don't even have the guts to shut off oil export to Israel. GCC Arabs want to normalise relations with Israel, but you have the audacity to attack me LOL

When the fvck did I tell you not to wear a golden watch? You high on something.

You're said your father died working in hospital, like the hospital in Gaza. Not many like that, so what's his name?

Yeah, I thought so. Just telling good stories. All talk no action. Excellent imagination,
Jebem ti ja mater, to nije imaginacija ja Sam ti stvarno jebao mater.
Your dad was Ustasha who married a Croat woman. You have never been In Bosnia and that's obvious.
You ask me for my father name.
Go filthy dog in front of one hospital in the new part of Sarajevo, next to the name of Doctor Silvia , bless her heart, you will fund his name. You filthy cowardly momgerel. You are of dirty kuffar contaminated blood.
Exactly the same talk as Homo Fonikas, word fir word.
You see I know the Serbs also and even them do not talk like that homo.
Only homos talk like you or him.
I know where I come from.
Serbs are pieces of shit but , they have no your or Fonikas style.
You are a bender
So if you want to know my father name go to New Sarajevo and you can see his name. OK mf?
Kevu ti nabijem

Jebem ti ja mater, to nije imaginacija ja Sam ti stvarno jebao mater.
Your dad was Ustasha who married a Croat woman. You have never been In Bosnia and that's obvious.
You ask me for my father name.
Go filthy dog in front of one hospital in the new part of Sarajevo, next to the name of Doctor Silvia , bless her heart, you will fund his name. You filthy cowardly momgerel. You are of dirty kuffar contaminated blood.
Exactly the same talk as Homo Fonikas, word fir word.
You see I know the Serbs also and even them do not talk like that homo.
Only homos talk like you or him.
I know where I come from.
Serbs are pieces of shit but , they have no your or Fonikas style.
You are a bender
So if you want to know my father name go to New Sarajevo and you can see his name. OK mf?
Kevu ti nabijem

This thetutle guy is suspicious. Since beginning he's been attacking Hamas and Palestinians and downplaying any strikes on Israeli forces. Either he is false flagger or hypocrite scared of war with Israel like Hezbollah and other armed factions.

I have 10 children like Arabs? What did you smoke? I am not an Arab oil sheikh living in UAE. I work hard for my money each day. I don't have oil/gas wells.

I don't live next door to Palestine safe and sound. Your sarcasm doesn't add up. The GCC Arabs have a responsibility to look after Palestinians. More than anyone else. GCC Arabs are wealth and have clout. All I can do is condemn coward GCC Arabs who don't even have the guts to shut off oil export to Israel.

When the fvck did I tell you not to wear a golden watch? You high on something.
If they give you a pretty penny, you will sing their tune. All what you can is sing the tune about any kind of injustice. Over and over again, that's all. You want that you explain thing to people? What you can explain? Any single person who has done for Islam even a bit in the last 100 years hasn't got anything similar to you.
I know all those spiel at the beginning of Ukrainian war, you were hurt that Europeans called the Ukrainians blond , blue eyed , just like us people. That's what hurt you. Well the Ukrainians are just like me and we fucked with Ukrainians and Russians 100 times, Ahmed Sari ( blond) Pasha was a governor of Ukraine .
150 x times you said the same thing???? What do you want? A medal?
Give me a break.

This thetutle guy is suspicious. Since beginning he's been attacking Hamas and Palestinians and downplaying any strikes on Israeli forces. Either he is false flagger or hypocrite scared of war with Israel like Hezbollah and other armed factions.
Brother I said before, he doesn't talk in the style of our people, Foinikas is a Serb definitely but neither the Serbs talk like him. I know where I come from?
To ask me for my name??
Mehmed is really my name and that's it.

Palestinians should understand something. The Muslims and particularly the Arabs are not there for them. The GCC Arabs are in the process of normalising relations with Israel. Saudi Arabia has already made its intentions crystal clear. UAE, Morocco, Bahrain and the likes are already in bed with Israel i.e. Abraham Accords. Palestinians shouldn't have any hopes from GCC nations. The fact that more people protest in one Western capital as opposed to entire GCC Arab nations combined should also be telling. Someone who protests in Gulf nations is immediately arrested and put behind bars. That is the love GCC Arabs hold for Palestinians.

As for the other so-called Islamic nations, they are all weak and pathetic. Most are financially inept and survive in loans provided by Western capitals. The Palestinians cannot expect much from most of these non-Arab Islamic nations either.

The brutal fact is that Israel is getting unwavering support from Western nations. The biggest and most powerful supporter of Israel is providing an unlimited amount of lethal weaponry on an hourly basis. These so-called human rights champions are also turning a blind eye to the war crimes and atrocities against the weakest in Palestinian society i.e. women and children.

We can be rest assured that Israelis are going to kill as many as possible. There won't be a single country to bats an eye lid. As if nothing ever happened. Israeli war crimes will be washed away with a barrage of lies. Welcome to the rule of jungle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom