What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Sadly, some of the shameless puppet coconuts on these sites forget that the racist Zionist trash and their western lackeys would never accept them even though they may kiss as much white *** as the Hindu turds do. This Zionist genocide of Gaza has to be countered by every decent human being. It is a disgrace what the puppet Arab pimp regimes from Saudis, UAE, Jordan, Egypt to Morocco are doing to fellow Arab Palestinians. The only Muslims standing up to Zionist evil are the Axis of Resistance led by Iran and Hezbollah. The 600 million Arabs and 2.2 billion Muslims should hang their cowardly heads in eternal shame. The only lions in the Arab world are the Palestinians.
can't see anything wrong with what you said LeGenD should take some pills and read what you wrote here.

. It is a disgrace what the puppet Arab pimp regimes from Saudis, UAE, Jordan, Egypt to Morocco are doing to fellow Arab Palestinians. The only Muslims standing up to Zionist evil are the Axis of Resistance led by Iran and Hezbollah. The 600 million Arabs and 2.2 billion Muslims should hang their cowardly heads in eternal shame. The only lions in the Arab world are the Palestinians.
This is why letting israel go for greater israel may be worth something... israel has the best opportunity atm

The reason i think the arabs are doing it is the harrods/disney world effect. They've been pampered by white elites and loaded with bribes and other gratuities nonstop. I see a deal behind such a thing. Meanwhile the pajeets get to see how they replace targeted whites and they get goosebumps and think it's the best thing ever. White elites are just as bad. A nuke or two will deal with them easily.

This is why letting israel go for greater israel may be worth something... israel has the best opportunity atm

The reason i think the arabs are doing it is the harrods/disney world effect. They've been pampered by white elites and loaded with bribes and other gratuities nonstop. I see a deal behind such a thing. Meanwhile the pajeets get to see how they replace targeted whites and they get goosebumps and think it's the best thing ever. White elites are just as bad. A nuke or two will deal with them easily.
Feisal in 1973 immediately imposed an oil embargo on the western warmongers. However, he was assassinated by the CIA in 1975. Today, the US is flying more weapons to the cowardly Zionist trash than in 1973 airlift and shamefully Saudis, Jordanian, Egyptian and UAE pimps are actively facilitating the delivery of these weapons to kill fellow Arabs, the poorest in the region, trapped in the largest open air gulag of Gaza. It is beyond subhuman not have any conscience, but these corrupt regimes have lost all humanity or even an iota of compassion. Egypt is even blocking medical assistance to dying babies. This is the tragedy of Kerbala on a mega scale. Totally sickening.

Feisal in 1973 immediately imposed an oil embargo on the western warmongers. However, he was assassinated by the CIA in 1975.
Saudis could invite Chinese security to operate against this threat. That way it couldn't happened again because China has huge numbers of personnel. And China becomes a centrepiece in the ME.

Can't say Gulf Arabs are pure either. I think Omani, Emirati, Yemeni also have other mixture.
What mixture?

Saudis could invite Chinese security to operate against this threat. That way it couldn't happened again because China has huge numbers of personnel. And China becomes a centrepiece in the ME.
Replace americans with chinese?

Saudis are totally owned by the US and Zionists. I am not a big fan of China or Russia who are basically coopted by the Zionists. Putin has let Syria be bombed daily and China has killed any many Uighur as the Zionists are killing Palestinians. There is more Islamophobia in Russia and China than even in US. Both do not allow any open demonstration in support of Palestine. Russians are forcing Muslim men from Dagestan and other regions to go die in Ukraine.

As Xi Heads to San Francisco, Chinese Propaganda Embraces America​

Saudis are totally owned by the US and Zionists. I am not a big fan of China or Russia who are basically coopted by the Zionists. Putin has let Syria be bombed daily and China has killed any may Uighur as the Zionists are killing Palestinians.
China is trying to avoid a lethal battle, it's understandable. Anglo-Saxons are extremely devious and that makes them very dangerous. As no one is backing China and are flaky as you say above with GCC, they are forced to rely on peaceful measures.

As for Uighurs they were terrorists against China at a weak point along with NATO backing much like ukrainians. Don't concern yourself with them.

I understand your point about Russia.

You could look at the geopolitics and conclude everyone is deciding "muslims are terrorists". I've seen it in India, Africa, China, Russia, and NATO. I don't think it looks good at that level. You can further look at is as leftist anti-conservative. And that has gone around. But you get all the bad shit you get with leftists for going that way.

Back
Top Bottom