What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

it's no longer about hostage, isreal never really care, if they do they wouldn't bomb randomly for maximum damage, there could be a hostage in one of the buildings they level and blame hamas for it.
More like they want to kill the hostages and then blame it on Hamas. It would also silence the witness of israeli massacre of their own people. One stone, two birds. And the stupid westerners will believe everything,
1699645651316.png

Former IDF soldier believes Israel is making 'a catastrophic mistake' in Gaza​

This soldier is pro-Israeli, but yet understands the atrocities being committed by Israel. He is talking about political solution and Palestinian independence.
He's right. Everything Israel is currently doing in response to October 7th ensures more violence. It's also costing them support around the world. There needs to be a political solution to all of this and its supporters outside have to make that clear.

Though many on here are advocating and cheerleading for his, and people like him, death.

Maybe you are new to him, but i know this right wing idiot and he can not say anything humane and in favor of palestinians, he himself is strongly biased.
He is a bit abrasive, sure.. but as are many on the other side of the issue.

He is a bit abrasive, sure.. but as are many on the other side of the issue.

Yes, anyway no one here with basic moral set is not interested into genocide apologetic and nazi white wash story lines.
I get you that you as indian might be due your distance from the conflict mentally and physically.

Yes, anyway no one here with basic moral set is not interested into genocide apologetic and nazi white wash story lines.
I get you that you as indian might be due your distance from the conflict mentally and physically.
Yeah, no skin off my bone, this, not our circus.. etc

it is tragic to see play out the way it is, but...

View attachment 981883
Pakistan’s caretaker Prime Minister meets President of Palestine Mahmoud Abbas in Riyadh on the sidelines of OUC Extra Ordinary Summit on the situation in Gaza — Caretaker PM underscored Pakistan’s unwavering commitment to a fair and enduring resolution, founded on two state solution of the Israel - Palestine conflict.

MY QUESTION IS WHY WASN'T HAMAS INVITED. ONCE AGAIN THE PUPPET PA IS BEING PARACHUTED INTO PALESTINE
Both seem not very happy to see each other lol. They both be like "Ye gandu mere se bhi bara chappu hai".

Back
Top Bottom