What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The word 'Katyushas' was used a lot during the Israel-Hezbollah war of 2006. But I am sure Hezbollah is much better than that now. And now there are multiple fronts, unlike in 2006. There is a reason Israelis call a multifront scenario a 'nightmare' and there is a reason Americans/NATO are actively preparing. Israelis simply cannot fight off militias in a multifront war, let alone giants Iran or Turkey.

Those of us who knew what was happening in Syria knew it was in Israeli interests. But dump Turks and Saudis fell for that. Myopic, stupid leadership. They fail to see what Israel truly is: A dagger in the heart of the Middle East which could and has threaten them anytime to ask for favorable commercial/trade/exploration deals. So Assad killed rebels? Isn't Pakistan doing the same? Isn't Turkey doing the same? Didn't America launch a very brutal Civil War against the Confederate State in the 1860s. It is none of other countries' business.

I have a lot of respect for our African friends, anywhere in the world. But we must insist that term then the ultimate would be Obama, Colin Powell and Llloyd Austin. The lady you are referring to has not authority--just a 'spokesperson' who looks like some clown.

Action against the Houthis is coming up...
Israel is in a weak position no doubt
But it for saw that early in 1990s that a rise of China will create problems. So will rise of bengaldesh and Pakistan (didn't happen)

So it planned earlier
It got rid of Iraq, Lebanon and ensured Eygpt remained in its pocket

Americans will with support from Saudi decimate Iran so Iran hands are tied unless the Arab league are chill with Iran

Israel do things in phase manner and plan things meticulously

First step is to depopulate Palestine

Will see later how to take Sinai and northern Arabia

And no won't be a issue just like how gaza hasn't been an issue

You see Eygpt is basically a puppet state
They have plans to regain control till Medina. Haven't still forgotten their humiliation at Khaibar.

Not my post but well said:

"I am surprised at how the occupation army talks and films its arrival and besiegement of hospitals!!! It is as if he achieved a military victory. Do these people understand the meaning of the word hospital? Have they become frustrated and degenerate over the depiction of the besiegement of a hospital in military victory???"

look all Turkish people with its medias and the government are working with all their power day and night to make a difference. You stupids are falling for cheap propaganda from houthis, iran, hz its all useless they dont do anything thats can be considered worthy for palestinians.

I apologise I am not talking about the Turkish people

I am talking about the leaders

during Erdogan speech Turkish were shouting action action action

I am sure if leader gave the order the Turks would be age first in Palestine to fight

and I just back from Turkey 2 weeks ago everyone on a cell phone is watching Gaza and everyone's blood is boiling in Istanbul

Israel do things in phase manner and plan things meticulously
First step is to depopulate Palestine
Will see later how to take Sinai and northern Arabia
And no won't be a issue just like how gaza hasn't been an issue
You see Eygpt is basically a puppet state

There are plans and then there are counter plans. Who would have thought America, at the height of its power, would leave in such a humiliating way from its embassy in Vietnam? Who would have thought the Soviets, considered the mightiest Army then, would leave crossing the bridge into the USSR from Afghanistan like that? Who would have thought the Ashraf Ghani govt wouldn't last even a few weeks as the Americans were leaving?
Israelis can plan all they want but there are many factors working against them. You'd see more and more American analysts are saying that Israel is in grave danger. Heck, the so-called Centrist Zionist Thomas Friedman himself said yesterday that Israel is in the greatest danger since 1948; I'd correct that and say that 1948 was not as dangerous as now: In 1948 Israel had the assured military superiority.
Mark my words: In a regional war, Israel will either capitulate to make an honorable peace or will vanish!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom