What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The Israelis are actually confirming the effectiveness of the Yasin 105 rockets and other weapons deployed by the Palestinian resistance. They started scavenging from their old “Merkava 3” tanks from their old inventories. If those rockets were bouncing off as you claimed, there wouldn't be a need to scavenge from their old inventory for an armor. As the old adage goes, truth has a strange way of revealing itself. 👇 👇

Militarily me think it looks good. After dry out Iron dome, there is also a beginning dry out of israeli tanks. I dont know how long Gaza can hold the pressure on Israel, but if over the next two weeks Israel loose daily tanks as in the last days, there would be even a Gaza Counteroffensive possible. Combined with an offensive from Lebanon. Together with bombing israeli air fields from all sides. I dont think Syria can help much at the moment cause of the attacks of the terrorists, but can send some missiles too.

Wow, Israeli terrorists arresting random Palestinians inside their own land (West Bank) for expressing an opinion. This is not in Israeli borders but in occupied West Bank. Then they put a JDL terrorist flag next to the Palestinian and the IDF terrorist has a clear American accent, and is not native to the region. This is a terrorist and fanatical organization. Jewish people are committing suicide if they let these extremists continue to drive them into the ground

Emergency supplies reach Gaza's Al-Shifa hospital​

A convoy carrying emergency medical supplies and medicine have reached the Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City, in a joint effort between the UN and World Health Organization (WHO).

It is the second delivery of vital aid to the hospital since the conflict between Hamas and Israel escalated, the UN Relief and Works Agency (Unrwa) and WHO said in a statement.

But they say the quantity of supplies "are far from sufficient to respond to the immense needs in the Gaza Strip".
The medical conditions at Al-Shifa are "disastrous", the statement added.

UNRWA and WHO again called for fuel to be delivered to humanitarian agencies in the Gaza Strip.

"Without fuel, hospitals and other essential facilities such as desalination plants and bakeries cannot operate, and more people will most certainly die as a result," they said.

Can we just stop fantasising about other countries doing anything, it's like the dreams of a childish mind, so many pages and comments on empty hopes and endless self pitying laments

Maybe people want to hope someone else will just solve this all for them, rather than come to the realisation that Indeed they may need to make some form of sacrifice for their faith and principles. Who wants to do that except the Palestinians?

A cease fire is not asked for humanitary reasons, just because Hamas is in a bad shape, and didn't imagine IDF will hurt them with so many force.
I hope Israel wont accept, and track and destroy all Hamas terrorists, to the last of them.
Hey @BON PLAN, did your mother conceive you after being raped by a Nazi soldier during world war 2. Just curious, because you sound like a Nazi.

Back
Top Bottom