What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They want to kill all Palestinians. It's not about Hamas. Hamas is just their excuse. In West Bank they have other excuses. There is no right for any government to commit genocide. Israel is a rogue terror state which is getting support by other rogue terror states.
Did you know this racist piece of shit is Kurdish? It boils my blood so much that at the mere mention of his name, I often think to myself "Perhaps being a Pajeet isn't so bad, they don't have to contend with creatures such as Ben-Gvir in their ranks". That Ben-Gvir is Iranic is a shame to all of us. This is merely a bloke who was Iranian and whose family decided to convert to the Mosaic cult, and like all converts, who know they aren't real Jews, seeks to be more Catholic than the pope. His skin is the color of moccasins and yet he strives to outdo the Ashkenazis in racial hatred. To hell with this fat penguin.

Last edited:
Israeli terrorist state media is making threats against a popular Palestinian journalist in Gaza:
Notice

I am currently being subjected to a major campaign of incitement in the Hebrew media, after covering the ongoing war on GazaIn the face of this systematic media incitement towards me, I hold the relevant authorities responsible and beware of targeting press crews and local news agencies operating in the Gaza Strip.Journalist Hassan Aslih

Muslim countries need Nukes.
Only With hundreds of nuclear missiles Iran or other Muslim countries can stand against Israel or Murica.

I always wonder why Pakistan is silent.

Donald Lu has stripped Pakistani Generals of their testicles with 1 cipher
message.

If we had a good leader then all Muslim Countries should be given Nuclear
protection from Pakistan.

You know this is not reality. You can see it on the videos. They just bounce off

The Israelis are actually confirming the effectiveness of the Yasin 105 rockets and other weapons deployed by the Palestinian resistance. They started scavenging from their old “Merkava 3” tanks from their old inventories. If those rockets were bouncing off as you claimed, there wouldn't be a need to scavenge from their old inventory for an armor. As the old adage goes, truth has a strange way of revealing itself. 👇 👇

White people will never wake up and contend with the reality that they are ruled over by zionists. It saddens me to say that ordinary white people still believe Jews are an "oppressed" minority and as such have a hard time wrapping their proverbial minds around the concept that Jewish supremacists, zionists, rule over them and dictate what they are allowed to think and speak. What "oppressed" minority has an average family income of $160-200,000 USD? What "oppressed" minority frequently produces bankers, lawyers, doctors? What "oppressed" minority has the most powerful lobby dictating Washington's every foreign policy move? What "oppressed" minority can afford to send multiple children to private schools? What "oppressed" minority has top universities founded for them (Brandeis, Yeshiva, etc)? What "oppressed" minority has successfully eradicated all threat to them and reigns over the media and bureaucracy of the global hegemon? These are questions the whites will never ask. And it is they who, by the zionists, are being goaded into invading West Asia and killing people like us.

Last edited:
US is going to endanger everyone if it doesn't stop endorsing and enabling this Jewish supremacist genocide in Gaza. It will affect us outside of the Middle East too. Netanyahu has to resign and there has to be a ceasefire. The prisoner exchange can be reached later.

Lebanon is taking a beating tonight
Hmmm....fair to say this war has "escalated" instead of "escalating"?
Lebanese air defense activated for the first time ever
wow, Hezb will activate its own air defenses soon...Israel has left Hezb and the the resistance axis wiht no choice but to bring all their power to support Gaza at this all-or-nothing moment in the region.
I wonder how Hezbollah will respond
How or when? lol...Hezb will respond their way, their time.
And the US bases have more heavy attacks
yuup...but no strong responses yet imo.
Escalated
For sure

Back
Top Bottom