What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Shutup terrorist. We're not going to entertain your discussion which is all aimed at dehumanizing Muslims. Go to your Hindu forum and get out Muslim forum if you hate Muslims so much.

You talk about dehumanizing ?

This is how Hamas educate children ! You You reap what you sow !

Has Hamas not taken over Gaza 17 years ago and has ruined any chance of dialog , maybe all those children on both sides would not have to suffer.

The seeds of twisted were been planted by Hamas long ago . The result of this hate we saw on Saterday , the 7 of October , massacre.

This is how Hamas teaches children,

Now we are to blame for killling Farfour ?

" farfour was martyred while defending his land, "

Farfour.jpg

watch minute 04: 16 :

A Mouse’s Grisly Demise

The character Farfour, a Mickey Mouse look-alike who preached Islamic domination on "Tomorrow's Pioneers," a Hamas-affiliated children's television show was beaten to death in the final episode Friday, The Associated Press reported

RIP Farfour,

Mickey Mouse double ‘martyred’ on Hamas TV

You can read about Hamas eduactional programs here :

you-reap-what-you-sow.webp

~

It's always a pleasure to see people, especially Jews, illuminate for the ignorant the fact that Ashkenazi Jews are converts that have no lineage going back to the Levant, with the exception of those bloodlines that married Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews. The whole notion that Jews are an ethnic group or tied somehow by anything other than religion is zionist bogus. The fact that groups like ADL and others pay gargantuan sums of money to writers and "researchers" to "prove" the Levantine linkage of Ashkenazi Jews is telling. Because Isra"el" or as I call it Ashkenaz-ra"el" is mainly a project made by and for European Jews. Studies by scholars who show the origins of said European converts in Turkic migrations or even coming from extant European populations are shouted down as "anti-semitic". And yet no one from West Asia can look at Benjamin Netanyahoo and say he's from West Asia. Or Mark Zuckerberg for that matter- leaving aside the observable fact that he may not even be human, but an alien scout sent to probe the weaknesses of the human race, of which there are plenty.

The idea that Ashkenazis may actually have nothing to do with the Levant opens a pandora's box, because it decimates the very foundation of the idea of Isra"el" and points us in the direction of the historical facts that extant Jewish populations throughout West Asia have lived in peace for the most part in their countries of origin. It's just the Ashkenazis that have suffered an inordinate amount of abuse from Europeans. Therefore, it makes us look toward Europe- why have they not paid reparations? Why can they not give a morsel of their land to these converts as payment for what they've done to them over the centuries? Without the Levantine connection, we get closer to the reality, that Judaism proseltyzed a lot in the past and that even the story of Exodus might be a mythology, and before you know it, we reach the conclusion that Judaism isn't an ethnicity or race at all, but a religious tradition.

This is what you sick hateful terrorists teach your children @sammuel

So much hate and pyschopath. The Israeli apartheid and terror state needs to be destroyed. And security control has to go back to Palestinians. Jewish terrorist radical extremists bring nothing but hate and destruction and death. The place was peaceful before you pyschopath terrorists triggered WW2.

Everyone is sick of Israel. It's only Washington and corporate Jewish run media which defends the genocide.

History did not start on 1-Oct-2023.

Heartening to see average American folks seeing real face of Zionist scumbags whose real motive is to steal more land and push Palestinians to the sea.

It is my assessment that your grasp of English grammar is consistent with the same errors made by those who speak Indic languages. Therefore, either you are a pajeet zionist sucking charlatan or you are a Spaniard who learned an Indic language and has spoken it for so long that your English mistakes reflect being a near-native speaker of said Indic languages. There is very little difference; I'd say if you are the latter, you're even more pathetic.

Imagine being a Western European who has toilets and all manner of civilized lifestyle, to be so attached to India that you unlearn proper defecation and instead shit on the streets. There are Russophiles, Francophiles, Anglophiles, then there are people who want to emulate the lowest form of human existence, the Indophiles like you.

At the end of the day, on a Pakistan Defence website, the only people I imagine are actually incentivized to go on such a site and cause trouble are pajeets.
:lol:
Keep adhominems and think what you want. I was clear, I dont know anything about India and I never said that.

It's you, Falcon and others who are causing troubles, who can't debate rationally and attack the people instead discuss the message.

One question I've asked repeatedly that always goes unanswered:

If Hamas has taken hostages, including babies as you allege, what do you hope to achieve by bombing Hamas? Do you think the hostages will survive the bombing?

It's as if the hostages don't exist or Israel doesn't give a shit about them.

"Hey, my children were kidnapped by my neighbor, who took them into his house. I am going to light his house on fire."
^^ Explain this logic.

It is a dumb question. Do we really need to answer it?

Hamas committed suicide by attacking and killing Israeli civilians. And Hamas will keep on paying the price till it keeps Israeli civilians as hostages.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom