What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Has Hamas not taken over Gaza 17 years ago and has ruined any chance of dialog
By dialogue you mean negotiating the size of their chicken coop, like in West Bank which lives in subjugation.

Maybe we let you out, maybe not.
Maybe we let you have food, maybe not.
Maybe we stop your water, maybe not.
Maybe we stop your electricity, maybe not.

I said:

Gaza people are more concerned about terrorists dead than about children dead.
Western people are more concerned about children dead.

And you seem to confirm my words, thanks.
No you didn't, you don't write in English properly. Our soldiers aren't terrorists.

Jewish people are terrorists. If you call them terrorists because of their Muslim background, then you're a religious bigot.

Posts of No-value/off-topic
No you didn't, you don't write in English properly. Our soldiers aren't terrorists.

Jewish people are terrorists. If you call them terrorists because of their Muslim background, then you're a religious bigot.
Well use the words you want.
Facts are
1. Most of Gaza people are more concerned about Hamas leaders dead than about children dead.

That's a crazy behavior.

And here in the West, people are most concerned about Gaza children dead than own Gaza people.

Well use the words you want.
Facts are
1. Most of Gaza people are more concerned about Hamas leaders dead than about children dead.

That's a crazy behavior.

And here in the West, people are most concerned about Gaza children dead than own Gaza people.

Yes, Gaza people don't care about their own people. Because you said so. Get lost terrorist.

I dont even know the meaning of the word in those places, but keep in your world.
Shutup terrorist. You hate Muslims. Get out Muslim forum and go to a terrorist Jewish and polytheist forum. You'll find like minded Jewish and Satan worshippers there.

Yes, Gaza people don't care about their own people. Because you said so. Get lost terrorist.
I showed you picture of Hamas leaders funeral with thousand Gaza people.
Can you see me a children funeral with that amount people? You can't, because it doesnt exist.
Because Gaza people care more about Hamas leaders dead than about Gaza children dead.

I dont even know the meaning of the word in those places, but keep in your world.
USA is done. Arabs will vote trump in. Trump will destroy USA. You polytheists and Jews and Satan worshippers are gonna pay for your crimes against Muslims. Soon you will beg Muslims for ceasefire. And Jesus will come and kill your Jewish God.

Prisoners of war aren't hostages. Israel is at a state of war with the Palestinians. They are not hostages by any means. 90% are soldier POWs. The 10% civilian POWs which were captured by civilians,

There is no such thing as hostages. The civilian captives were released. The 200 IDF pow will be released when our prisoners are released. Anything else means all out war on global Jewry and eradication of it.
They are not hostages. They are 97 Israeli soldiers POWs. Hamas will return them to you if you release all our prisoners. Make a prisoner exchange and this will be over. They can go to Gaza they don't have to all go to the West Bank.

Repeating the same lie again and again does not make it true.

Hamas has Kidnapped from their homes and still holding 241 hostages.

210 of the hostage are civilians. Among them woman , elderly and 32 childrens,

You can't erase the truth :

SkcdyvlQ6_39_32_881_1159_0_x-large.jpg

~

Shutup terrorist. You hate Muslims. Get out Muslim forum and go to a terrorist Jewish and polytheist forum. You'll find like minded Jewish and Satan worshippers there.
I dont hate Muslims.
And Hamas doesnt represent 1.9 bn of Muslims.

I showed you picture of Hamas leaders funeral with thousand Gaza people.
Can you see me a children funeral with that amount people? You can't, because it doesnt exist.
Because Gaza people care more about Hamas leaders dead than about Gaza children dead.
There is no funerals in Gaza right now due to severity of situation. You are projecting unto us because you're full of hate.

I dont hate Muslims.
And Hamas doesnt represent 1.9 bn of Muslims.
No you are liar. Hiding what's in your heart. You called Hamas terrorist and dehumanize the national Palestinian army. We won't forget. What are you doing in a Muslim forum? Go to your forums.

Back
Top Bottom