What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

That woman needs a bitch slap from a Romanian police officer.
Unfortunately when a race is down trodden and treated like shit - then bullies like this take advantage - just like apartheid says in South Africa - just like the blacks in USA until the early 70s. It’s tragic to see children being punished collectively by the scum because some scum killed on the 7th Oct.
I think the general consensus is fast becoming an immediate cease fire.
This slapping and racism will continue because the state of Israel allows their chosen citizens to do what they see fit.

@sammuel

You continue to post trash on this forum, and continue to show everyone that you are nothing else than a pre-teen kid desperately wanting attention. Well you got mine and let me help you here:

1. You use Douglas Murray but without really making a point. Let me tell you a thing about Douglas, he is debunked and a known anti-muslim, anti-Palestinian, pro-Israeli. That means you can't use his tweets as a source of anything, since it's 100% false and lies. Here is a long post debunking him and exposing his hypocrisis:
2. You're posting Yoseph Haddad. Another super zionist, super pro-Israeli, and he has multiple times been debunked on Instagram where he spread his lies, and uses his 300K+ followers to report all pro-Palestinian accounts.

@sammuel you are posting trash, I don't know why. Whether you're a Indian, a paid cyber-troll, or just plain and simple ignorant. But EVERYTHING you post is easily debunked, easily dismissed, since it reeks of lies and fake news.

@waz @LeGenD @RescueRanger guys why is he given a free leash to spread such nonsense and lies all the time. He is even worse than @F-22Raptor in spreading fake news and lies...

Last edited:
  1. UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres warns Gaza is becoming a "graveyard for children", as Israeli air strikes intensify
  2. He says the case for a "humanitarian ceasefire" becomes "more urgent with every passing hour"
  3. In a joint statement earlier, UN agencies called the killings of civilians in both Gaza and Israel "horrific"
  4. Israel's air strikes on the Gaza Strip have intensified - it says it's targeting Hamas infrastructure, and is minimising civilian deaths
  5. The Israeli military said on Monday it hit 450 Hamas targets in the past 24 hours, including anti-tank missile launch pads
  6. Gaza's Hamas-run health ministry says 10,022 people, including 4,104 children, have been killed in the territory since Israel's campaign began
  7. Israel began bombing Gaza after Hamas killed more than 1,400 people in Israel and kidnapped more than 200 others

@sammuel

You continue to post trash on this forum, and continue to show everyone that you are nothing else than a pre-teen kid desperately wanting attention. Well you got mine and let me help you here:

1. You use Douglas Murray but without really making a point. Let me tell you a thing about Douglas, he is debunked and a known anti-muslim, anti-Palestinian, pro-Israeli. That means you can't use his tweets as a source of anything, since it's 100% false and lies. Here is a long post debunking him and exposing his hypocrisis:
2. You're posting Yoseph Haddad. Another super zionist, super pro-Israeli, and he has multiple times been debunked on Instagram where he spread his lies, and uses his 300K+ followers to report all pro-Palestinian accounts.

@sammuel you are posting trash, I don't know why. Whether you're a Indian, a paid cyber-troll, or just plain and simple ignorant. But EVERYTHING you post is easily debunked, easily dismissed, since it reeks of lies and fake news.

@waz @LeGenD @RescueRanger guys why is he giving a free leash to spread such nonsense and lies all the time. He is even worse than @F-22Raptor in spreading fake news and lies...
@LeGenD bahi when you get a chance please can you review the couple of tags members have posted here, the same name keeps cropping up. I am all for PDF not being an echo chamber and having opposing views, adds flavour to the discussion, but right now its as if someone has emptied an entire bottle of salt into the pot. Thank you.

I think it is right , if the Israeli troops are encountering serious and professional resistance by Hamas mujahideen , this could take a while. And Israel is losing the international information war, badly.
It is starting to look like the Israeli government has a serious problem.
Sure, these are good points.
It is even possible this turns out like the 2006 Israeli-Hezbollah war,
okay.....
where many people expected Israel to crush Hezbollah and instead it was a battlefield stalemate
It wasn't a battlefield stalemate- Israel lost, plain and simple - it was forced to withdraw from Lebanon without achieving any of its objectives- it lost. How can it be a stalemate when Hezbollah used only 500 soldiers to pin down and demoralize thousands of ISraeli soldiers that enters Lebanon for the ground mission of Israel's war in 2006?
and a major political victory for Hezbollah.
Hezbollah achieved a major military and political victory- if it didnt have a military victory then Gazans wouldn't have been this bold today in their fight against Israel- Hezbollah is the first Arab force to beat Israel on the modern battlefield- end of discussion. Give Iran some credit for this, it is due.

Some anti-Shia /anti-Iranian Sunnis will call Iran sectarian when Hezbollah and Gaza are militarily successful in holding off Israel this time, again.

Seems like Muslim countries that are Israel's "friends" are coming under intensifying heat at home, because its making them escalate against Israel, even if the heat on Israel is starting with diplomacy and tough language, but its an escalation, which means they sense or know that they will either be unseated- Gaddafi style, or anarchy will reign in their country, and this is for sure if Israel continues doing what it is doing in Gaza- apartheidic genocide.

THis war feels to me like it has a spirit of its own- primarily because entities that are fighting or joining the fight are doing so with little or no intention or control over joining it- they just have to. Whichever party has less ammunition and less popular support will lose,eventually.

okay.....

It wasn't a battlefield stalemate- Israel lost, plain and simple - it was forced to withdraw from Lebanon without achieving any of its objectives- it lost. How can it be a stalemate when Hezbollah used only 500 soldiers to pin down and demoralize thousands of ISraeli soldiers that enters Lebanon for the ground mission of Israel's war in 2006?

Hezbollah achieved a major military and political victory- if it didnt have a military victory then Gazans wouldn't have been this bold today in their fight against Israel- Hezbollah is the first Arab force to beat Israel on the modern battlefield- end of discussion. Give Iran some credit for this, it is due.

Some anti-Shia /anti-Iranian Sunnis will call Iran sectarian when Hezbollah and Gaza are militarily successful in holding off Israel this time, again.

Correction on my original part info to back up what you said

Read their own analysis from 2006
South Lebanon where after weeks of flattening the town 5000 if try to enter the town but failed and lost . And there was only 150 hezbullah. I kid you not it's that's how the idf general put it.

symbolism, appeasement to the masses by Turkish leadership.. all talk no action.
I fully agree with you, Turkey is the best talking hypocrite in the Muslim world (also a stabber in the back by behavior- look how it kills Russians by arming Ukraine but Erdogan smiles with Russian leader when he meets him).

Buuut this time, "all talk no action" for too long could bring a different level of risk to the Turkish govt- remember, no govt can stand if all their citizens stand against them.

okay.....

This war is only fought by the Palestinians. With the exception of Houthis launching missiles and drones, no one else has done anything tangible for the Palestinians. Whether Hezbollah joins, it is not present at this point.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom