What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am very sceptical of this. A Jordanian plane was able to fly over Israel, over the Gaza Strip, drop aid, then return? It sounds implausible, not to mention that Jordan is strong allies with Israel and the USA.
It was coordinated with Israel.

Falcon likes countries who have betrayed and in Jordan's case massacared thousands of Palesitnians. But he hates groups/countries who stand up for Palestine.

Another alert in northern Israel

I think you know that Hamas' rule over Gaza is almost over. Its a matter of time before Israel fully occupies the whole Gaza and kills Hamas leadership.

Be realistic.
When I lived in Gaza before 2005 they were occupying the whole Strip and even building settlements in southern Gaza. At that time Hamas fighters numbered maybe 800-1500 fighters in the whole Strip. Jews are in big trouble all around the world. People like you give in to them and don't say a word against them. Same people who will give in to the Dajjal.

It is here where you see the utter delusion, the virus that has lodged itself into the Pajeet mind. Ashkenaz-ra"el"i women are some of the most racist women in the world. If this Pajeet thinks that life in Isra"el" with such a wench is preferable to licking the fungus off a Brahman's feet, he is sorely mistaken and in for a rude awakening. For no sooner than he pledges his "vull japport" for this black widow will she and her family laugh to themselves at his idiocy. I have henceforth submitted a well-reasoned argument as to why Pajeets are delusional in this respect:

1) Ashkenazis are the most racist variants of Jews. This is because they were even tighter-knit in antisemitic Europe than elsewhere. They internalized anti-semitic values in Europe and as such devised Zionism, positing that the only solution for anti-semitism is an antisemitic one, that is, the departure of all Jews out of Europe. They also, being European, carry with them the gamut of European prejudices and ideologies- racism, colonialism, imperialism and the like. Just as Black Americans are still Americans and liable to appropriate others' cultures ("we wuz kangz" and the theft of Cleopatra from Egypt being prominent examples of such), being an oppressed minority in Europe still does not make you any less European.

2) Pajeet net worth, translated into dollars or euros, is abysmally low. There is a reason these worms are so grateful to kiss their white boss' feet. Because the salary given to them to troubleshoot a Windows error for an hour is far more than they'd make wiping toilets in the land of dysentery. Ashkenazi women seek money. Indeed, all of their children are urged to o to law school, medicine, or some variant of engineering. But due to the evolutionarily advanced "verbal IQ" advantage of said Jews, you tend to see most of them in the field of law, where their congenital manipulativeness rakes them millions as they convince the courtroom that blue is red, and the sky is water. No Pajeet can afford to bring in the kind of money and prestige an Ashkenazi woman demands.

3) Sorry to break it to the Pajeet masses, but Ashkenazi women are notoriously prudish. While the violent desire for sex with a racial superior is the driving motive behind every breath a Pajeet takes, this is a tertiary or lower concern for Ashkenazis. They prefer to be established and to have sex only for procreation. At times this motive clashes with the primal enjoyment of said activity, hence why most Jews have fifteen or so children.

4) Pajeets, simply put, smell very, very bad. Though the typical Isra"el"i smells as well, no matter how long they bathe in the Dead Sea salt, Pajeets are simply on another level. Your average Pajeet emanates the smell of human body odor, garlic, curry, dried sweat, and feces. This concoction of smells is so strong that it resembles Zyklon gas, which triggers horrific generational trauma in any Ashkenazi who steps near a Pajeet. For this reason, it is highly likely that even if a Pajeet converts to Judaism, their entry into a synagogue will likely cause a mass flight, reminding them of Exodus.

These are merely 4 reasons a Pajeet-Ashkenazi marriage or even dating scenario will never work. It is my assessment that Pajeets must stay in India and marry their delusional elephant-worshipping women. Beggars cannot be choosers.

Last edited:
Fyi, it's Israel rejecting any humantarian ceasefire. Israel has rejected even US proposal. It's not Hamas.

Yes it is indeed looking like they are in fact doubling down on brutality at every suggestion for a ceasefire. These "people" see everything in terms of extermination.

Guys, please boycott all Israeli products and pray. Hit these Zionist scumbags where it hurts them the most.

Hezbollah is doing the right thing by not participating in this war. As much as it hurts to see massacre by Israelis in Gaza, Hezbollah needs to bide time and consolidate in Lebanon and Syria.

Hamas, should not have initiated this war. We know how Palestinians have to face having to bear the brunt of Zionist stealing their lands and killing their people on a daily basis. But when the odds are so heavily stacked against you, you bide your time. Hezbollah has shown that Israel is not invincible and can be defeated.

Now the Zionists have a free license to commit massacre under the watchful eye of US and its allies.

This constant nagging about Arabs not doing anything,while Iran sooo in love with Palestine,ooh we will march and oh so many people volunteered to go to Gaza and Arabs "traitors" and "where is the Ummah" etc.

I'm tired of that. Even @Falcon29 started wondering wtf is Iran doing.

Yes,you are in an even worse position
Iran has no obligation to Palestine
It doesn't even boarders it

It's an Arab problem
Arabs are divided in Zionists and anti Zionists Arabs(hard to find)

Basically the little lip service Arabs are doing is due to Iran otherwise Arabs want this to be over with

When I lived in Gaza before 2005 they were occupying the whole Strip and even building settlements in southern Gaza. At that time Hamas fighters numbered maybe 800-1500 fighters in the whole Strip. Jews are in big trouble all around the world. People like you give in to them and don't say a word against them. Same people who will give in to the Dajjal.
Not going to make this about Iran but this fight doesn't concern Iranians at all. Atleast Iranians who are not ignoring the current events in their own homeland. Braindead ones you can find many of them here, posting Hezbollah and Shia propaganda while Palestinians are getting bombed day and night.

What ''trouble''? It is just a bunch of ultra religious people harassing jews. The main force that is behind Israel (US establishment) has not changed its position at all and will not in the short term. That is what matters.

The whole world however agrees for you to have a state, a place that you call home but you are being hijacked.

Every Israeli accusation is a confession:

Not going to make this about Iran but this fight doesn't concern Iranians at all. Atleast Iranians who are not ignoring the current events in their own homeland. Braindead ones you can find many of them here, posting Hezbollah and Shia propaganda while Palestinians are getting bombed day and night.

What ''trouble''? It is just a bunch of ultra religious people harassing jews. The main force that is behind Israel (US establishment) has not changed its position at all and will not in the short term.

The whole world however agrees for you to have a state, a place that you call home but you are being hijacked.
I didn't bring up Iran. I said Israel used to occupy Gaza before.

You and others are submissive to Jews are definitely not going to have anything to do with victory of the believers. Hamas is a gift from God to humanity. If it weren't for them, nobody would even question the Jewish occupation of the world.

Iran has no obligation to Palestine
It doesn't even boarders it

It's an Arab problem
Arabs are divided in Zionists and anti Zionists Arabs(hard to find)

Basically the little lip service Arabs are doing is due to Iran otherwise Arabs want this to be over with
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom