What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What a strange group of people the Yemenis are. is there a Yemeni without a gun? I challenge someone to show me a Yemeni that doesn't own a gun.

Yemen has the more gun per capita anyone in the world. They are proud and stand for Islam. Why does this bother you? Has the passiveness of Europe gotten to you?

I always thought this guy was Jewish. Mainly from the way he looked, and because he was in showbiz. I guess hes not. My bad. John Oliver, English guy.

He has always spoken out against wrongs, albiet not directly, but he is very good at it.

One of the banners put up for Blinken to see: As the Red Sea was the grave of Pharaoh, so will the Mediterranean Sea be the grave of Israel.
View attachment 968973
Who will send Israel into the sea? It is a bombastic statement.

Instead, highlight the oppressive living condition of Palestinians, lack of freedom, crimes against humanity and violations of international law. Netanyahu referenced verses from the Old Testament which literally call for genocide, killing of men, women, children, and cattle.

@dBSPL Didn't expect you to like this post, as it talks about Israel in an unique way.

You must remember, Israeli Zionists are imported to a region that had been Muslim majority for centuries. They cannot openly burn down mosques and churches and cannot be compared to Serbia. Are you suggesting that an imported European people are not ruthless simply because they have not removed all mosques in a region that they don't naturally belong? That alone is weak minded and is seen from the Bosnian-Serbian lens, an European region, and where Serbs saw Muslims as "Turks" and "outsiders".
I can omyl see the world from my unique lens. And to me unless they murder and expel everyone straight away, they are pretty soft. I cant comprehend why there is a Gaza with 2 million people living there. What was stopping them kicking them out or killing them all. I figure it must be the west.

For context, in europe, once you lost territory, people are gone. germans in Poland, Yugoslavia, Czech. They were just all kicked out and killed, millions of them. No one said anything or cared. Muslims from greece and Serbia. Gone. Azeri's from Karabakh, gone and killed. Armenians from Karabakh this year, all gone. The existence of Gaza and West Bank are a real mystery to me.

Yemen has the more gun per capita anyone in the world. They are proud and stand for Islam. Why does this bother you? Has the passiveness of Europe gotten to you?
No, not at all, I think it's a fantastic mindset. Very handy to have a gun in that part of the world. Indeed in any part of the world.

I can omyl see the world from my unique lens. And to me unless they murder and expel everyone straight away, they are pretty soft. I cant comprehend why there is a Gaza with 2 million people living there. What was stopping them kicking them out or killing them all. I figure it must be the west.

For context, in europe, once you lost territory, people are gone. germans in Poland, Yugoslavia, Czech. They were just all kicked out and killed, millions of them. No one said anything or cared. Muslims from greece and Serbia. Gone. Azeri's from Karabakh, gone and killed. Armenians from Karabakh this year, all gone. The existence of Gaza and West Bank are a real mystery to me.
its not a mystery when you realise there are 350million other arabs keeping an eye on israel making sure they don't go far. Those germans in eastern europe were kicked out after ww1 then ww2 as well when germany lost war they didn't complete surround israel from all sides like the arabs do. At the end of the day israel can do what it likes militarily but if one arab country gets the nuke then israel has to play the same game also. Unfortunately US allies are not allowed nukes e.g. Japan, South korea, Australia, Germany, Canada etc all can build nukes very fast but uncle sam says NO.

Baidu Maps deleted Israel.

Some weeks a go it was the border with russia that moved..... => full bull shit.

BREAKING NEWS
3000 to 5000 Taliban fighters have entered Syria facilitated by Iran and Russia.... Few flags and members of 313 battalion have been spotted.. they are talibs special forces for those who don't know....
I guess Hezb was told to wait until these guys join the fight...
So I guess the plan is not to take IDF head on as a military rather all Muslim countries support the groups and make this looong and bloody war for IDF...
5000 talibans? peace of a cake for IDF.

Of course, unity is the way. Although MBS is the one saying that Saudi would go nuclear if Iran does.
Sums up the people who think Israel is the issue

It's not Arabs are worried about Turks and persians

They think Israeli are true Arabs and are all Zionists

Listen to Israr ahamd in 1990s
I didn't believe Arabs can stoop this low but boy was he right about netanyahu and the Arabs, & that Eygpt and saudi will be next

Seeing it with my own eyes

And then what, does Jordan has the military or economy or even political sawy or leadership stature

Sharif of mecca is the reason for all this mess

Sometimes I think we should have just allowed for Palestinians to overthrow Jordan king..a big mistake from Pakistan for money 💰💰..

BREAKING NEWS
3000 to 5000 Taliban fighters have entered Syria facilitated by Iran and Russia.... Few flags and members of 313 battalion have been spotted.. they are talibs special forces for those who don't know....
I guess Hezb was told to wait until these guys join the fight...
So I guess the plan is not to take IDF head on as a military rather all Muslim countries support the groups and make this looong and bloody war for IDF...
What do talibans have anything to do with this.
They are local tribesmen with just guns

Palestine was done when Eygpt sat across the chair with the devil in 1970 so it can beg back Sinai

Back
Top Bottom