What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Evidence ?

Hamas first tried to sell it as air raid , though clearly those seen , died from gun wounds.

Hamas has been trying to stop people from leaving Gaza city to the south , already two weeks ago ., There where images posted here , of road blocks he set to to stop convoys of civlians.

On the Other hand it was Israel interest to see Gaza city empty from civilians , that is why they where asked to leave already two weeks ago.

All taht time Hamas sent massages to them to stay , set up road blocks to try and stop them and now is shooting Palestinians leaving or those carrying the whilte flag.

Kindly point out what is fake about this :

Video shows Gaza civilians shot by Hamas as they were trying to evacuate to safety, New York post Reports

Disturbing footage shows northern Gaza street strewn with bodies of Palestinians, allegedly gunned down by Hamas snipers; 'They want to use them as human shields and will kill anyone who attempts to leave,' journalist claims​

A disturbing video posted on social media platform X (formerly Twitter) supposedly depicts a street in Gaza with at least 12 Palestinian civilians lying dead on the ground after Hamas opened fire at them for trying to flee from their homes in the northern Strip, the New York Post reported Friday.

Satellite images indicate that IDF forces were positioned at least two kilometers from the location where the video was filmed. An aircraft struck an ambulance in the Gaza Strip on Friday, which, according to intelligence was being used by a specific Hamas unit closely positioned to the combat zone. On Saturday, Hamas terrorists attacked IDF soldiers who secured a humanitarian corridor on Salah al-Din Road in the Gaza Strip for the civilians of northern Gaza who haven’t yet evacuated to the Strip’s south for their safety.

The video source had sensitive content, which is why I didn't upload it. As you can see from the post, the usual one to blame.

They said, "airstrikes"? Does this look like airstrikes ?

In the video itself, a resident is filming himself arriving on the gruesome scene on his bicycle, mourning the loss of civilians as he focuses on the various bodies strewn on the street. The original poster argues that the civilians were killed in an Israeli airstrike.

According to the New York Post, author and journalist Amjad Taha made a separate post following the video in which he reported that the victims were a few of “dozens” of Palestinian civilians in northern Gaza who were killed by Hamas snipers because they “did not want citizens to leave.”

“They want to use them as human shields and will kill anyone who attempts to leave. Hamas terrorists in Gaza will, as usual, blame #Israel because it is easy and there is media that accepts this propaganda,” Taha wrote on his X account

I( image removed graffic )

Footage purportedly showing Palestinians shot by Hamas
(Photo: Screengrab)

HyAGLAXm6_0_0_458_745_0_x-large.jpg

In a follow-up post accompanied by the original video, Taha dismisses claims that Israeli bombardment caused the carnage, pointing out the absence of cratering or evidence of exploded ordnance in the footage.

As you can see from the post, the usual one to blame. They said, 'airstrikes'? Does this look like airstrikes?" he wrote.

The video comes following Israeli reports that the terrorist organization is threatening residents in Gaza and placing roadblocks on main roads along the northern Strip in an attempt to limit the movement of Palestinians from their homes to safe areas in southern Gaza.

~
Troll everyone knows who skilled Zios are in art of lies.
Don't sell your fake stories to me, like we know nothing about you scums.

I thought my wording was concise enough. Israel is the most barbaric in dealing with Muslims, is what I stated. It's not the numbers that count here, it's how they handle the situation and their tactics. Israel is the most ruthless state in the modern world.
Oh come on. No way. Maybe in 2023. I'll give you that. In 2023 they are the worst. I mean the fact that millions of Muslims exist under their occupation shows they arent so brutal. Look at Belgrade, capital of Serbia, it had 200+ mosques, now it has one. One single mosque. They had eliminated all the Muslims there long ago. Look at Armenians in Karabakh. How many muslims? they were all just kicked out and killed, every single last one.

But yes, in years 2021 to years 2023 they are the worst. Not to say they would not want to kill every last muslim there is there. But they are most definitely being contained by the western powers.

Oh come on. No way. Maybe in 2023. I'll give you that. In 2023 they are the worst. I mean the fact that millions of Muslims exist under their occupation shows they arent so brutal. Look at Belgrade, capital of Serbia, it had 200+ mosques, now it has one. One single mosque. They had eliminated all the Muslims there long ago. Look at Armenians in Karabakh. How many muslims? they were all just kicked out and killed, every single last one.

But yes, in years 2021 to years 2023 they are the worst. Not to say they would not want to kill every last muslim there is there. But they are most definitely being contained by the western powers.

@dBSPL Didn't expect you to like this post, as it talks about Israel in an unique way.

You must remember, Israeli Zionists are imported to a region that had been Muslim majority for centuries. They cannot openly burn down mosques and churches and cannot be compared to Serbia. Are you suggesting that an imported European people are not ruthless simply because they have not removed all mosques in a region that they don't naturally belong? That alone is weak minded and is seen from the Bosnian-Serbian lens, an European region, and where Serbs saw Muslims as "Turks" and "outsiders".

@sammuel I keep telling you to get a grip.

I accused you for bad sources while reporting on this matter, and you keep responding with debunked and biased sources.

Latest you accuse Hamas (I have no love for Hamas whatsoever) for killing civilian Gazans. A horrible accusation, since the rest of the world knows that Israel bombed these people, and thereby it's not just a flawed accusation, it's a cover up for an act which counts as a warcrime. And that again means, that in some countries, you could be complicit in a war crime. Well done.

1) Ynetnews is an Israeli source. If you had the sligthest academic training you would know, that this source would be discarded as a biased source.
Ynetnews is owned by Yedioth Ahronoth and their info... let me quote from LinkedIN: Yedioth Ahronoth is Israel's top multimedia group: Yedioth Ahronoth daily, Israel's leading newspaper.

2) Then you use a tweet from Amjad Taha, who is multiple times debunked, let me take this example, which is a response to Amjad Taha, who by the way seems to be an Indian Pro-israeli and anti-muslim:
History has shown us time by time, that whatever horrible act Israel accuses any other party of, in fact they do it themselves.

You want us to believe that party of this genocide, who is accused of the genocide by government heads, the UN, and from multiple human rights groups?

Sammuel, it's time to log off, delete your user, and try to either get educated or find some other occupation.

And for the rest of the bunch, nobody cares who's Daddy is bigger than the other. We're here to follow developments in Gaza and discuss them on a serious level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom