What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699048613523.png

Air bombing or not, but Hamas has to be eliminated by Israel. Otherwise, there will be no peace possible as Hamas does not accept Israelis right to exist.

I don't think Israel is deliberately killing civilians, as this is absolutely not in the interest of Israel, but only interest of Hamas.

Hamas is intentionally using Palestinian civilians as human shields. Does anyone deny it?

And no, we non-Muslims don't want another Iran or Taliban or ISIS or al-Nusra like Muslim state under Hamas run Palestine/Gaza.

They have been targeted Palestinians for 75 years

If you can't see the intention then you are blind, their is a reason why in the Muslim world murtads are hated so much

Allah only help those who help themselves, I wish those stories are true but this is not the era or time of Divine help, If the divine help came down Islam become more apparent in its truth than it already is. In a grand scheme of things Allah will plan things to move forward, despite what our hearts desire that we see Angels fighting in Gaza just like in Badr, but truth is that those who stand and fought in Badr never lost sight of what Allah has sent, they put everything on the line even fighting their own kin/family.
A Muslim of Today will have to be humiliated and disgraced before the masses realize that its the Gaza today and they are tomorrow, we lost everything when we (Muslim)stray away from Islam and start using Islam to kill and for political gains, we have butchered this beautiful religion down to its core, I believe the worse time for Muslims is yet to come.

Dont know much about it.
Not going to fall for your deflections either. You ceded very quickly.
It's not a deflection,I'm trying to see your logic. Turks were the minority on the island,Greeks were the majority and after the British left,there was a mixed Greek-Cypriot and Turkish-Cypriot government on the island. But there were also tensions,just like between Arabs and Jews before the British had left. Eventually,there was a war,Turkey saw this as a chance,invaded the island to protect the Turks,grabbed about 38% of the island and established their own State. Later,they started bringing Turks from the mainland and others would migrate from poor parts of Turkey,to fill the population gap.

So you see how it's a bit similar to the Palestine issue.

Back
Top Bottom