What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1699033970894.png

Shehab correspondent | Occupation artillery targets the outskirts of the towns of Ainata and Aitaroun, south of Lebanon

Please stop spamming fake stuff. You and others are forwarding so much fake stuff which make Palestinians appear far stronger than they are.
Yeah, I guess so just deleted it, apologies.

Answer my last question.
Already did. The answer was: wrong.

The last time a Jew was a native of Palestine was more than 1300 years ago. Every Jew who resided there, after the Ottomans lost control and could not implement this law that forbade Jews, came with the British. In other words, they were foreigners.

Hamas needs to avenge these brutal strikes by Israeli AirForce on civilian population.

Bomb the **** out of Tel Aviv and Haifa by precised and larger warheads / missiles.

Take help from Hezbullah.

Hamas cannot allow these unchecked and unanswered bombing of Israeli AirForce.

When you don't have an airforce then the only way you can deter enemy's airforce is by doing lethal missile strikes on enemy's territory/civilian population.

Already did. The answer was: wrong.

The last time a Jew was a native of Palestine was more than 1300 years ago. Every Jew who resided there, after the Ottomans lost control and could not implement this law that forbade Jews, came with the British. In other words, they were foreigners.
This was my question:

So it all comes to down to this: In 1947 the UN decided to partition the land. You disagree because you say Jews are a minority and therefore shouldn't have their own country there. Right?

Technically, they are participating by having a portion of IDF divert from Gaza to the Lebanese border, making the invasion of Gaza more laborious.

If anyone wants to genuinely participate and have the means to do, they must make the Israelis to pay the price. Sadly, everything they've done has been very minimal. Let us not fool ourselves: Nobody is helping the Palestinians. Yemeni launched missiles but that is all they could do. The rest of the Arab and Muslim world is just watching.

urgent

Israeli occupation artillery targets large areas in the town of Beit Hanoun and the town of Beit Lahia

Back
Top Bottom