What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

He needs to look in the mirror as he's amongst this same group he's talking about. Allah(SWT) is showing us who we should rely on and who not to rely on. He's showing us the hypocrites amongst us. And his support will come.
Therefore, the only group that started armed struggle with Israel from the very beginning is a hypocrite.

Good, enough Internet for today.

massacre in front of the border gate

There is nothing to write anymore. There is no emotion to describe this massacre.

I don't think there is any point in writing here anymore too, when I see the people here who still criticize each other and engage in weirdo nationalism that about how they muslim.

1699032989648.png

He would not say escalation but he made it obvious this is legitimate fight that every Arab and Muslim must take part. I think it is obvious, buy how much they would engage, it remains to be seen. He put the pressure on the Americans and the West to put an end to the war against Gaza.

I don't think they (Hezbollah) will participate it in a big way.
Technically, they are participating by having a portion of IDF divert from Gaza to the Lebanese border, making the invasion of Gaza more laborious.

Press sources: The occupation forces retreated on the northwestern front of the Gaza Strip border to the first starting point due to resistance strikes

is that an exercise video? how did they manage then a boogie? a cardboard model?
Else, bold filming even covering all the angles.
The first portion is a training video. Second part of video is real.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom