What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103_172354_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231103_172354_Chrome.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 34
Strategically thinking why would Hezbollah declare war, isn't it better to keep your enemy guessing with your intentions and the level of escalation you will take. Also one has to keep in mind the genocide happening in Palestine can start in Lebanon too. These zinoist butcher's are looking for an excuse.

Militias shouldn't be taking on a country militarily backed by nato. It should be the OIC who should be agreeing to create a coalition army. That enough would have nato and the US in spins and wanting to more seriously push for a ceasefire.

But alas when you show weakness the enemy gets embolden.

I will say this, the Palestinians are being persecuted because they are not jews, this could have happened to any one of us, even jews talking against this are being abused and silenced.

...Israel's court now to scale down its 'goals' in Gaza...
But they can't... the ripples they generated will keep reverberating for time to come. It just cannot be scaled-down... they let that genie out at the onset. They're on their way to complete a genocide of ages ... they wanted Gazans to flees and storm Rafah... all the pressure from the get go was on Egypt to let them in... all quiet on that front! Gazans DIDN'T LEAVE!
so, how do you put that genie back in the bottle?

Well, I didn't mean in a disrespectful way and I think you are lucky to be farther from the ongoing conflict. But having UN 'peace keepers' is not the same as having geographic proximity. Pakistan was/is the largest contributor to the UN peacekeeping deployments in regions far from Pakistan but Pakistan was irrelevant there. Those are facts of geography. Enjoy your relative geographic distance from the cursed Eurasian Continent, friend!!
Pakistan, even if at some distance, is brought up again and again by Western analysts as a potential player due to Pakistan's nukes. Why so? Because Pakistan is the only nuclear Muslim power. AND Pakistan has the geographic contiguity to send thousands of warriors into the Israel-Palestinian conflict zone.
As I said, enjoy your distance. I wish Pakistan is where Indonesia is, geographically speaking.

Geographical distance cannot be said as obstacle under current situation. As archipelago countries, we also have many roro vessels as well and recorded as the largest in the world.

Muslim powers are in every corner of the world. Yup, Indonesia is on the very Eastern side of it.

There is also a reason of why UN pick Indonesia as the largest UN contingent in Lebanon after huge bombardment to Southern Lebanon about a decade ago.

Last edited:
Nothing happening here hurts Iran. Iran is playing a very clever game given its current power in the region. Short of getting nukes This is the most Iran is able to do to serve its own interests.
That is not the question. Did this plan of Hamas get an OK from Iran? Unless you claim Iran is such an evil monster that they would like to see Gaza destroyed to serve its own interests, whatever they are, they would not have agreed to this plan.

Weak Arab leaders need to see this where ever they go. Arab and Muslim public’s need to know that without a strong government they are at the mercy of brutality.

Warning: Graphic

It seems Hezbollah has backed out on waging war against Zionists, Isreal will sense this opportunity to get more blood thirsty.
Militaries don't work based on the uneducated views of Twitter military commanders.

Hezbollah has been at war since October 8th, Gaza will not fall, and the pace of operations is escalating over time. Israel will have to stop the war soon without achieving any of its stated goals.

If they insist on continuing, the strikes on Israel and Americans on the region will increase every day.

Go put pressure on the Arab and Islamic world that is composed of 2 billion people instead of asking the 5 million people in Gaza and Lebanon to take on the American Empire and Israel in the way that you imagine. Your whining reflects the corruption of the Arab and Islamic regimes. Take action in your own countries and change the situation around you.

Source: Middle East Observer

Because Republicans don't want to fun the Ukraine war and Republicans don't want to fund the IRS tax reforms while the Democrats want those two items and yet both parties want to unconditionally fund Israel.
Go figure!!

Go figure exactly. The bizarro yet interesting thing is that it's aid to zion, which has almost never had obstacles in its way, despite the dems barely holding on to the majority in the senate. It's shifting now to become a fiscal issue than what it's always been; an unwavering commitment to zion no matter how much it costs. That's what's interesting to me, perhaps the paradyme shift is slowly happening.

Because Republicans want to take it out of IRS budget.

God forbid the rich have to pay more! Why should the 1% pay higher taxes, right? 🙂 That's basically the reason why the old and rich Englishmen (sorry, I meant the Founding Fathers) thought they should start a new country on this continent, they just didn't want to pay higher taxes to some king on a throne in Britain lol. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom