What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If it is so why then you cannot control Hamas, and Hamas is controlling you?
Then Israel is helping you to get rid of Hamas who has taken you hostage. You should be then thankful to Israel.
It's like saying why can't the US control its criminals or anyone who decides to break the law.

You don't realise how stupid you are sounding. One illogical rhetoric after another. And who is you, I'm not Palestinian I'm british hamas has no bearing or effect on me.

Israel is not getting rid of hamas they are making them bigger and stronger. After the massacres they commit in gaza there will be endless recruits wanting revenge.

Why are you so intent on this strawman tactic? No one is calling them heroes,
areesh, mulj, falcon.

Maybe use the search function.

More often they call then “freedom fighters.
Or state how well they treat hostages….even AFTER watching that video.
Funny huh?
merely pointing out that Isra"el" has no moral authority and these groups are more than the labels they are being shoehorned into to fit a certain narrative. This is a typical Zionist tactic; to define the enemy as a morally repugnant force of extremists while hiding their own questionable approach to warfare.
Look in the mirror?
Israel, which is not a one-faced entity either, is being defined as a morally repugnant force of settler extremists while posters are hiding hamas/arab questionable approach to resistance/warfare….

Oh shit…two faces
Same coin!

you consistently only focus on “zionist”. And are blind to everything else.
It also begs you to consider the fact that Isra"el" has always been the one with more power,
Wrong.
1948 5 arab armies attack.
Etc etc.

This is not just a israel/palestine conflict. During history it often was an israel/arab conflict.

But ofcourse it fits narrative better to make it a pure david/goliath story right SalarHack?
and as such they are taking on an actively more immoral stance via their oppression of Palestinians. You would never consider black Americans and a white-led police force as equal in terms of moral force and power. And if you did, refer to my original point, that you are a Nazi. I cannot grasp how one can see endless videos of dead Palestinian children, absolutely no evidence of dead Israeli children, merely just a "trust me bro" from Isra"el" and their State Department lackeys, and claim Isra"el" is a moral actor. Absolute, braindead stupidity, and absolute braindead preference for white people over others.
I am not even gonna bother repeating or re-linking my view on israel yet again.
I am not a fan.

You have managed to tilt me away from respectful and eloquent prose to outright derision, for ignoramuses like you exist and legitimize genocide. Crawl back to your beerhall and reminisce about the days of that one-testicled madman that destroyed your country and left a general cowardice in his wake that has not abated for the better part of a century.
Ah the ad hominems again.

Maybe try reading before jumping to conclusions

‘He threw up blood’: Palestinian detainees face abuse in Israeli custody​

From beatings to withholding medication, testimonies point to growing rights violations in Israeli jails since October 7.
Israeli forces also “cut open the forehead of another man who was my cellmate,” he said, noting “there was blood all over the prison floors”.

The beatings, said Salah, went on for days. “They have no humanity. Those who beat elderly and sick people have no humanity. The head of the prison himself was making death threats against us.”
Since October 7, two Palestinian prisoners have died while in Israeli custody shortly after they were arrested, and at least dozens have been injured. Both men who died in custody were held without trial or charge.

areesh, mulj, falcon.

Maybe use the search function.

More often they call then “freedom fighters.
Or state how well they treat hostages….even AFTER watching that video.
Funny huh?

but they are for all normal people, only idiots can think otherwise or zio nazi proppers
Look in the mirror?
Israel, which is not a one-faced entity either, is being defined as a morally repugnant force of settler extremists while posters are hiding hamas/arab questionable approach to resistance/warfare….
correct, they are exactly that, for once you said truth

Oh shit…two faces
Same coin!

you consistently only focus on “zionist”. And are blind to everything else.
they are root of the problem and until that ideology exists no justices will appear

Wrong.
Etc etc.

not palestinian
This is not just a israel/palestine conflict. During history it often was an israel/arab conflict.

now it is not war at all, it genocide lebensraum project for jews
But ofcourse it fits narrative better to make it a pure david/goliath story right SalarHack?

it is like that, whole western world is determined to destroy palestinian cause

I am not even gonna bother repeating or re-linking my view on israel yet again.
I am not a fan.
yes, you are

Ah the ad hominems again.

Maybe try reading before jumping to conclusions
you deserved with your support to zio nazi entity,

sorry for jumping instead of Salar but he will not mind.

How come there haven't been any UN resolutions against Palestine, unlike Israel which has accumulated over 700 since 1948?
False.
Many of these resolutions also call out to arab groups/palestinian groups.
Yes israel has the largest share of it. Due to its ongoing occupation outside of 1967 lines.

UN does have a bias in attention on this conflict by the way.
Armenia-karabach is similar but has 4 resolutions….

O Allah, make us help Palestinians. Otherwise destroy us to core, don't let anything of us. I can't live such a life.
You can help Palestinians by donating money to many humanitarian aid organizations working in Gaza.
Instead of asking Allah Almighty to grant us enough Power & geostrategic weight to influence the Global affairs, you are praying for utter destruction?

but they are heroes for all normal people, only idiots can think otherwise or zio nazi proppers

There are your heroes Mulj.
correct, they are all extremist settlers that, for once you said truth

That extremist settler bitch sure got it coming!
it is like that, whole western world is determined to destroy palestinian cause
Norway and spain have offered harsher words then arab states?
EU is biggest financial supporter of palestine?

Ok Mulj. Guess after demonizing jews its time for “the evil west”

There are your heroes Mulj.

That extremist settler bitch sure got it coming!

Norway and spain have offered harsher words then arab states?
EU is biggest financial supporter of palestine?

Ok Mulj. Guess after demonizing jews its time for “the evil west”
pathetic moron as you are, you peddle same shit in absence of anything else but if you once just once condemned jew nazis i would accept it as crime even without evidence but as scum you are, you use this picture to justify genocide of palestinians.

Spain and some other saved face of EU which is in total moral bancrupt where the strongest countries fully participate in current genocide.

what is not evil in west who stood proudly in commiting genocide in Gaza and Palestine?

Conversation
Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
NEW: One thing that looks odd about Hamas attack on October 7 was, despite its success, it didn’t have any contingency planning, further steps weren’t thought out.

Now two sources tell Middle East Eye that Hamas didn’t plan to take no more than 20-30 hostages, and it didn’t expect that Israel’s Gaza division would collapse.

They argue that Hamas didn’t plan for this:

• The original attack plan, according to several sources, was to strike military targets and then make a quick withdrawal.

• Hamas wanted to inflict maximum embarrassment on Netanyahu and get something to bargain with for a mass prisoner release.

• While Hamas was ready for the war, it did not expect the attack to provoke anything more than limited retaliatory strikes on Gaza. “The strike was supposed to be tactical, not strategic,” one source said.

• Hamas sent in 1,500 fighters, expecting that most would be killed.
“Somewhere around 1,400 fighters came back,” said one source.

• The source said that Hamas force unexpectedly kept on advancing, attacking locations that were not on an original list of targets, and they ended up with a far larger number of hostages than they had planned for

• Hamas knew the addresses of senior IDF commanders. It knew the layout of military bases and the location of checkpoints.

• Furthermore, it knew the time of the shift change at the Gaza Division’s barracks at the end of the Yom Kippur holiday. It launched the attack one hour after the shift change. Many of the troops were caught in their beds.

• “The plan was to assault the Gaza Division and not the kibbutz, because the Qassam intention was to capture soldiers and officers to finish the file of prisoners,” said one source familiar with the planning of the operation.

“The number of civilian hostages was as a result of the sequence of battle when a lot of people crossed the border.”

• Hamas and affiliated fighters were free to cross between designated targets and for a couple of hours nobody was in control.

• “Once that happened, other forces, smugglers with weapons, lay people, criminals all flooded through the fence and we had a massacre. That was why 15 Thai workers were kidnapped. It became complete chaos,” the source continued.
~

You are wrong on many counts.

Number of terrorists invading is now estimate at 3000 about half died. Bodies left in Israel.

They had maps on them of 30 towns and settlement. They did not reach them on accidant. They where no milletry targets there.

In all those twon they moved from house to house tried to break into the shelters , dragged people out and either shoot them or kiddnapped them.

No sir ,

This was a well planed massacre

Map found on Hamas fighter's body shows plan to target elementary school in kibbutz and 'kill as many as possible,' as IDF colonel says terrorists also planned to target 'pets' and 'anything that moves'

76543773-12629669-image-a-33_1697246926159.jpg

Documents found on the bodies of dead Hamas terrorists detailed their plans to attack Kfar Sa'ad

76543779-12629669-image-a-35_1697246947683.jpg

One document translated by NBC shows that 'Combat unit 1' was told to 'contain the new Da'at school'.

The document instructs 'Combat unit 2' to 'collect hostages,' 'search the Bnei Akiva youth center' and 'search the old Da'at school.'

Another page, NBC said, was labeled 'Top Secret Maneuver' and laid out Hamas' intentions to encircle the community, specifying how many jeeps and motorbikes should approach from each side.

One unit was to take control of the east side of Kfar Sa'ad, while another holds the western line.

The document orders the terrorists 'kill as many as possible' and 'capture hostages.'

Other orders include surrounding a dining hall and holding hostages in it.

Surveillance camera footage shows terrorists appearing to carry out the plan.

~

Last edited:
Wrong.
Etc etc.
You are wrong: IDF troops outnumbered Arab troops in the 1948 war.

The Jewish ethnostate has now made peace with most of those Arab nations on its borders (Jordan, Egypt, Saudi), or pacified them via the USA such that they no longer seek any form of hostility with the Jewish ethnostate.

So the narrative of the poor tiny oppressed Jewish state fighting for survival against all of its Arab neighbours is not rooted in reality, and it never was.

what about kidnapping of Palestinian children by Israel in last 20 years , where you have been then what about organ harvesting of Palestinian by Israelis?

If Israel has done this, then it is wrong and protest should be made against it as it is crime.

But do you also accept that it is a CRIME by Hamas to kill and take hostage Israeli civilians including children?

If you make is Halal for Hamas, then you are practising double standards.

Seth Rogen (Jew): I am 100% afraid of Jews.
In American talk shows, typically only Jews can criticize Israel. How weird is that. The rest switch to gangsta values, 'don't snitch on the boss or there will be consequences'. Freedom, democracy, human rights, constitutional principles, bill of rights, moderation, and enlightenment don't apply to Israel.

Back
Top Bottom