What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The kidnapping of children by Hamas is a war crime, and the wrongdoings of SUN is not a shield which will make Hamas free of this crime
what about kidnapping of Palestinian children by Israel in last 20 years , where you have been then
what about organ harvesting of Palestinian by Israelis?
According to The Jerusalem Post, Jalal Ghanem, the brother of Bilal Ghanem, whose photograph had accompanied Boström's article, could not confirm the allegations. Jalal said that Bilal was evacuated by the IDF in a helicopter after he had been shot. His corpse was delivered to the family a few days later, and there were stitches on Bilal's body that ran from the chest down to the bottom of the abdomen, and his teeth were missing. Jalal also said that the only time the family saw the Swedish photographer was at Bilal's funeral photographing the event.[18] In subsequent interview with Al-Jazeera, he added that he thought Bilal was among those who had their organs stolen.[19]
In December 2009, Nancy Scheper-Hughes, an anthropology professor at the University of California at Berkeley and founder of a newsletter, "Organs Watch", released the tape of an interview that she had conducted in 2000 with Yehuda Hiss, the director of Israel's L. Greenberg Institute of Forensic Medicine (known colloquially as the "Abu Kabir" Forensic Institute). In the interview, which appeared on Israel's Channel 2 television, Hiss stated that he had harvested organs in the 1990s. "We started to harvest corneas.... Whatever was done was highly informal. No permission was asked from the family".[77] Hiss was fired from his position as director of the forensic institute in 2004 for "repeated body-part scandals".[78] Hiss was later reinstated and remained head of the institute until he retired in October 2012 after allegations of bad procedures at the institute.

What type of stupid excuse is this Hamas took only 32 Israeli children hostage, then Israel is also bound to limit it to 32 only?
if they take the family , what they most have done leave the children alone to fend for themselves.
also there are videos of the Israeli female interview with Israel tv that say they left her alone as soon as they have seen she had children
Israel have history of fake claims how we knew its not another fake accusation

what about kidnapping of Palestinian children by Israel in last 20 years , where you have been then
what about organ harvesting of Palestinian by Israelis?

if they take the family , what they most have done leave the children alone to fend for themselves.
also there are videos of the Israeli female interview with Israel tv that say they left her alone as soon as they have seen she had children
Israel have history of fake claims how we knew its not another fake accusation

Wow unbelievable.

The battle between technology and eman. In this war, Eman dominates technology. It is from these mujahedeen that Munira Mastri learns. In comparison to a 1000 times stronger enemy, they do not wear medals on their chests and did not attend a war school or academy like you, but they possess much better fighting skills and strategies than you.
Yes,on the new battlefield of cheap drones and pgms,one must not only now keep ones eyes open and a close watch kept on the front,the rear,left and right hand sides,but also now the vertical as well.

كتائب القسام تدمر آليتين صهيونيتين شرق حي الزيتون بقذيفة "الياسين105" وعبوة العمل الفدائي

Translation:

Al-Qassam Brigades destroy two Zionist vehicles east of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood with a “Yassin 105” shell and a guerrilla action device.

Yep,I posted it earlier,but reposts are welcome[for obvious reasons]
A very embarrassing freudian slip,or is it?
Ah,I just saw it when I woke up and I had missed like a gazillion pages here. Yeah that was so ironic!

The other day I saw that IDF spokesman guy say they killed a high-ranking Hamas terrorist.

And I was like "Yeah,but you got like 1000 people with him as well". It's like,they only count the Hamas dead and not the civilians dying along with them.

The Sun concerned so much about 32
And not mentioning the 3000 plus killed by Israel? This is why this paper is toilet paper worthy. Has been banned in parts of the UK like Liverpool.
Not surprised...

And those who disbelieved are allies of one another. If you do not do so, there will be fitnah on earth and great corruption.

Quran 8.73

It was stupid of Hamas to Launch the terror attach without thinking about consequences.

Israel will turn Gaza and west bank into rubble , more than 100000 Palestinian could die all because of the wrong doings of Hamas

Not to mention if Iran or Syria enters the war, whole middle east could get dragged in and we could be looking at Oil prices rising to 150 USD

And the only people happy with that will be the Saudis, Emiratis and Qataris since they will be the ones minting money on account of high price of oil

It's more stupid to remain under brutal apartheid occupation

Hamas actions however brutal have advanced the cause of Palestine to a massive extent

Israel will never be the same and the cracks are there for all to see

And the need for a PALESTINE is now ever more important

How do you know it's a lie and wasn't killed by Israeli raids? And how do you identify a woman whose face you cannot see?
Identification happened because she had a distinctive tattoo on her leg.
That was clearly visible on video.

Hamas also did not deny identity, just lied about how they were “bringing her to the hospital”.

You know…sitting on the mangled body. Cheering. Driving around letting people spit on her.
That is what ambulance service does.

That she was likely dead is because:
1: non responsive
2: visible head wound
3: mangled legs show no red bruising/swelling.

Israel then claimed to have found skull parts with a dna match.

Only THEN, hamas came with the “died by israel bombs”. How convenient.
Also, severely wounding, humiliating, taking hostage, use as human shield is taking place apart on who “caused the final straw”

If she is captured by Hamas and Israelis are "allegedly" targeting only Hamas, what are the chances that she dies in an Israeli raid?
Do you realize what a quagmire you've put yourself into?
0,1% chance.

See above. Hamas has shown NOTHING to give weight to their hollow words. When they could have shown a video in hospital easily.

Its a poor poor attempt at deflecting or sowing doubt.
But there is no reasonable doubt anymore.

Not surprised...

And those who disbelieved are allies of one another. If you do not do so, there will be fitnah on earth and great corruption.

Quran 8.73

The sun is a dodgy newspaper always printing one sided, scaremongering and racist views.

The massacre of thousands of Palestinian little kids and babies is totally ignored, and those Isrealis who are held hostage by Hamas will be lucky to be alive, with the constant brutal bombing by Zionists.

Listen you retard.
Tell me where I have defended the scum?
i am in a discussion with said scum, and you come jumping in?
NOT to give one shred of critiscism to them…no it is to make ad hominems on me, or ask me “whatabout israel”.
In essence you come to their defence.

Seriously, there are multiple posters who are hamas fanboys and think genocide/ethnic cleansing the jews is the best “solution”.
These people are almost NEVER questioned, except by the few more “pro-Israel” on here.
Who then get piled on by almost everybody. Cause not being pro-hamas must mean that we want to drink the blood of babies!

it does not mean if you are secular or so called religious arab state, it matters if you are traitor or sellout, nice move by their parlament.

i am in a discussion with said scum, and you come jumping in?
NOT to give one shred of critiscism to them…no it is to make ad hominems on me, or ask me “whatabout israel”.
In essence you come to their defence.

Seriously, there are multiple posters who are hamas fanboys and think genocide/ethnic cleansing the jews is the best “solution”.
These people are almost NEVER questioned, except by the few more “pro-Israel” on here.
Who then get piled on by almost everybody. Cause not being pro-hamas must mean that we want to drink the blood of babies!
nothing wrong in call to abolish so called jew state as they are full pledged nazi successors.
scums are who oppose that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom