What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Children of Palestine address Putin

"Dear President Vladimir Vladimirovich.

We the children of Palestine from the devastated Gaza where the war is being waged please stop this.

Everyone left us.

EVERY ONE LEFT US 😭😭
They are telling a man who had killed more muslims that the Israelis. Just saying. They might as well write to Ariel Sharon.

Iranian president said in his recent speech, directed at Americans that we always help the anti Israeli groups, no matter who. But they do not take orders from us and they act independently.

It suggests me that Americans are asking Iran to put pressure on Hamas. The case that was dismissed by Iranian president.

From Iranian words, it can be understood that the massage is, if you want to save your captives and stop flow of Palestinian armed forces into occupied lands, propose a ceasefire to Hamas, let the aid enter Gaza and then Hamas will decide what to do.

On the other hand, American bases in Iraq and Syria are under attack. Hezbollah also targets Israeli bases from the north to increase the pressure on the other side.

Outcome is hard to predict but easy to follow.
It would suit rain very well if they expelled millions of Palestinians. They will all go to Arab countries opposed to Iran and cause a lot of trouble there. destabilising those countries. Iran is making the best out of the situation and there is really no downside for them.

The not do secret bunķers, tunnels of hams.
Or isreal.

Next IDF target.
Hamas will say that hundreds civilians are killed.... but in fact they hide themselves under a hospital. What a shame !

The Prophet (S) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet (S) said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."

The establishment of Greater Israel has to begin somewhere. Gaza is just among the first few steps. Tayyaba (Madinah) is also claimed by Jews. Right now you hear "Jews were natives of Jerusalem"; few years later, you will hear "Jews were natives of Sinai, Nile Valley, Damascus, Aleppo, Madinah...". This is a cancer growing in the steps of it's Anglo-Saxon fathers in the New World.
grater israel has always been the goal

It would suit rain very well if they expelled millions of Palestinians. They will all go to Arab countries opposed to Iran and cause a lot of trouble there. destabilising those countries. Iran is making the best out of the situation and there is really no downside for them.
Destabilize who?

It's some role playing exercise learning how to treating wounded and they have to pretend to be wounded. This kind of thing doesn't happen and if it did, you would not have the video of it.
i like how you twist logic with irony but sometimes i do not get it.

The takeaway from your post is clear
- Gazans have no control because of Hamas
- Hamas is bad

My question begs an answer since you have accepted that Gazans are helpless and my question is "Is it okay to drop bombs on civilians who already are helpless?"

Also if Gazans have no control over Hamas, why everyone is saying "They elected Hamas hence the bombing is justified".

I will wait for the answers.

I really have no way to say what level of responsibility Palestinain have for voting Hamas . ( though i wish they didn't put that final nail in the coffin of the peace process )

It is not like there is a messuring tape that i can take and come up with a number , what is the level of responsibility of people electing Hamas 17 years ago.

Nor did i say that this is justification to bomb them , to a level i too find disturbing.

BTW - Hitler won only about 30% of the votes in 1932 - do all Gemans bear the responsibility for his actions ?

I don't know how to answer those questions . War stinks.

I also have no idea what the Palestian would vote today, if they had the chance to vote again. Now that they can evaluate what is it like to be ruled 17 by Hamas . I do think after all that happened they should be given a chance to vote again. We are about to kick Netyanyaho at the end of this war. They should do the same.

I only hope that they will elect someone else , hopefully someone that can promise a little hope for both our nations.

But seeing elections in Gaza is a far away dream now.

~

~

Last edited:
Destabilize who?
Well the anti Iranian Arab governments.

i like how you twist logic with irony but sometimes i do not get it.
I don know what that video is, but I do know it's not Israeli soldiers unable to walk with legs "collapsed". This kind of thing does not happen. So it's probably some training exercise where they have to act injured. If by Some chance it was devine intervention, and they lost their ability to walk, we would not be able to get a hold of this video. It would be hidden or destroyed.

Last edited:
The Prophet (S) said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet (S) said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."

Saudi Royals are from Najd. Just saying!

Last edited:
Are they still determined to depopulate Gaza and push them into Sinai and take over?

Looks like it's actual happening given the failed talks and the non-existent response from the neighboring countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom