What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Thos idiots here on forum from pajeet intermet dwells do not represent india, even majority of Hindus supports Palestine, only modi nazi supporters are with their idols and most of them are somehow always find a way to come here and spew their non sense, tiresome.
For politician you mentioned, it has pshylogical explanation, they are tryin to be bigger catholics then Pope, deep inferiority complex.

I doubt that most Hindus support Palestine. Maybe Indian Muslims, definitely not the Hindus. Most Indian Hindus support the BJP.

I doubt that most Hindus support Palestine. Maybe Indian Muslims, definitely not the Hindus. Most Indian Hindus support the BJP.
Maybe 30% among them but it is enough to rule due fractured opposition, internet modi pajeets are just more loud

Urgent: Occupation aircraft and artillery are violently bombarding the central region of the Gaza Strip. The bombing is focused on “Al-Bureij Camp and Al-Nuseirat Camp.”

Hezbollah: We shot down an Israeli drone in the East Khiam area with a surface-to-air missile, and it was seen with the naked eye falling inside the occupied Palestinian territories this afternoon.

Maybe 30% among them but it is enough to rule due fractured opposition, internet modi pajeets are just more loud
So I think in reality there are probably 30% of Hindus who are very loud and obnoxious BJP supporters. These are the ones cheering on the deaths of Palestinian babies.

Maybe 5% may sympathize with the Palestinians at some level and the rest just don't care.

I seriously doubt the majority of Hindus are on the Palestinian side. It is clear that the Indians have emerged as a major supporter of the Israelis.

Back
Top Bottom