What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So I think in reality there are probably 30% of Hindus who are very loud and obnoxious BJP supporters. These are the ones cheering on the deaths of Palestinian babies.

Maybe 5% may sympathize with the Palestinians at some level and the rest just don't care.

I seriously doubt the majority of Hindus are on the Palestinian side. It is clear that the Indians have emerged as a major supporter of the Israelis.

Indians lynch Muslims every day in their country. Just go to their media websites. They hate Muslims, not just Pakistanis. This is why they are natural allies of Israel.

What have Palestinians ever done to Indians? There is almost 0 people to people contact. But they will laugh at pictures of dead Palestinian children online because of their hatred of Islam and Muslims.

Iron dome and Merkava 4 with APS has been the biggest joke of 2023

Hamas has emptied the iron dome missiles and now Hezbollah has free rain with rockets and Israel has no defense

Correct!
And that's because Israel is better equipped to fight conventional armies as in the past. But Arabs / Iranians know that Israel's geography and very little to take economic pain or casualties is Israel's Achilles Heel.

Bwahaha
Lunatic troll, Soviet Union spent trillions to build military objects inside Ukrainian cities in addition to hundreds of billions Ukraine received recently for weapons and 1M+ soldiers placed inside cities.
Not in the same way as Gaza.
I know, that Western terrorists and Nazis have a hard time understanding that civilian buildings full of civilians are not military targets, but we will teach you this finally.
By bombing civilian buildings, I guess…
Russia has been doing this for the last 20 months.

Civilian buildings with weapons depots or tunnels for military use are military targets. Gaza is criss-crossed with such tunnels. Therefore I make no claim of war crimes, because I have no clue of which buildings are military targets and which are not. Neither do You nor 99% ore more of those commenting here.

Israel is hiding too many casualties

I wonder what the real figure is and why 3 weeks later no ground invasion has started

those probing attacks are not going well

and I am sure victory will be for the Palestinians

no doubt in frustration the US + Israeli will simply bomb more hospitals and kill kids

but world is watching and everyone can see what is going

Israeli city Kiryat Shmona, which is under attack
IMG_20231029_132151.jpg

We’ve been keeping you orcs at bay for nearly 100 years. Look at your population and ours.

But I digress… You bhartoads get no respect from even the ones you bootlick. The reason you have a such a hard on for Israel is because they are killing Muslims and they are doing so in a genocidal way. This is the same model that your cesspool of nation has adopted.

Paktoad, the military diferential of India and Pakistan is not the same as the population differential. 1971 war for example was 1 million strong Indian army against 500,000 strong Pakistani army, yet your got a spanking despite being in a defensive posture. You unofficially spend like 10% of your budget on the army, we spend like 2%.

You people bootlick for Palestinians despite having nothing to do with them. No bootlicking for rohingyas or ulghurs, but yea, for Palestinians you will go in phull sapport mode. You have nothing whatsoever to do with this conflict yet you have spend your time hating Israel. The only reason India supports Israel is because you support the Palestinians, this is schoolyard rules.

Back
Top Bottom