What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#Breaking Army Radio:

The Israeli Foreign Ministry summons the Russian ambassador to Tel Aviv for a protest conversation, after the Hamas delegation visited Moscow

So I think in reality there are probably 30% of Hindus who are very loud and obnoxious BJP supporters. These are the ones cheering on the deaths of Palestinian babies.

Maybe 5% may sympathize with the Palestinians at some level and the rest just don't care.

I seriously doubt the majority of Hindus are on the Palestinian side. It is clear that the Indians have emerged as a major supporter of the Israelis.

You seem correct on all points but it is hard to come with numbers about the Indian Hindus' loyalties. It is actually sad that such a vocal group of Indian Hindus in blogspace have perhaps forever tarnished India's image in the world. Why be like that only because of geopolitical issues with Pakistan?? Many Pakistanis are / were unsure about the Russia-Ukraine war: Not Pakistan's issue except the Anti-Americanism in Pakistan made Pakistanis slightly in favor of Russia. My personal take on the Russia-Ukraine war has been mostly neutral except anything which humiliates the Military Industrial Complex in America is more positive for the world.

PS. Loyalty of Indian Muslims is decidedly with the Palestinians.

Hush your urine drenched lips , Indian .
My local train station toilets are cleaned by your cousins here in U.K. .
Shit stained gums for blessings , 3 trains I catch daily on the way to my workplace & I see your cousins morning noon & night holding a toilet brush as a prize .
This is London capital of the world , Heathrow airport , London Gatwick an Indian wipes shit off the toilet bowl for a belly full of food .
Clubs offices restaurants it’s the fresh Indians off the boat cleaning the bathrooms .

Shit drenched Pakistani, go beg on the streets like the rest of your countrymen or stand in line for aata, its a well proven fact that you are the biggest bhikaris in the world. :lol::lol:

I have been to heathrow several times, its you and your cousins doing the potty cleaning. Whichever country you go to you uneducated toilet cleaners are at the bottom of the social ladder, the poorest ethnic group. Now please get that uber for me or clean some toilet.
Wherever we go we earn like twice that of you, whether US or UK
1698600730971.png

1698600774785.png

I heard there are negotiations behind the scene for a ceasefire and captive exchange. Possible
The concessions Israel will have to make for a real ceasefire now will be high, because Palestine/Gaza has already paid a high cost, so the only effective motivator for Palestinians to stop beating Israel up are considerable compromises/ concessions- so Israel will still have to free most of the Palestinian prisoners- I dont see Iran accepting any weak offer from US or Israel in exchange for cessation of military action from Gaza at this stage, things are critical now, so weak/short sighted requests will backfire soon and hard. US will actually need 3-6 months min. to be ready for a middle east "war", and by that time, China can choose to beat up Taiwan and nobody in Asia will do crap about it.

You seem correct on all points but it is hard to come with numbers about the Indian Hindus' loyalties. It is actually sad that such a vocal group of Indian Hindus in blogspace have perhaps forever tarnished India's image in the world. Why be like that only because of geopolitical issues with Pakistan?? Many Pakistanis are / were unsure about the Russia-Ukraine war: Not Pakistan's issue except the Anti-Americanism in Pakistan made Pakistanis slightly in favor of Russia. My personal take on the Russia-Ukraine war has been mostly neutral except anything which humiliates the Military Industrial Complex in America is more positive for the world.

PS. Loyalty of Indian Muslims is decidedly with the Palestinians.

I feel like for the first time, this recent Gaza conflict has fully illuminated to the world how pro-Israel India has become. I feel like in the past, there were hints here and there, but aside from Pakistanis, most of the Muslim world had no strong opinion about India. But with this conflict, it has become so evident that India is a rabid supporter of Israel and even Israel's war crimes against Palestinian children. It is not only Muslims who have become aware but even Western populations and the rest of the world who have noticed this.

Not in the same way as Gaza.

By bombing civilian buildings, I guess…
Russia has been doing this for the last 20 months.

Civilian buildings with weapons depots or tunnels for military use are military targets. Gaza is criss-crossed with such tunnels. Therefore I make no claim of war crimes, because I have no clue of which buildings are military targets and which are not. Neither do You nor 99% ore more of those commenting here.

That doesn't justify the bombings of civilian structures, mosques, churches, hospitals, ambulances. What is wrong with you???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom