What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Did Iran condemn the Hamas attacks that led to this? I mean had the attacks not happened, we wouldn't see this massive bombings going on as well as ground invasion in Gaza.
With the crescendo of Ziono murder of Palestinians in Gaza and West bank the Palestinian reaction was bound to happen and the US-Israeli planned carnage was bound to be triggered. Palestinians were in a catch 22: be slaughtered or react and be slaughtered more.

Only Jihad will shut you up!

Jihad? Nothing will shut me up, I like freedom of speech and opinions.
I respect others opinions, even if I don’t agree with them.
Innocent people shouldn’t die, and that counts for both sides in this conflict.
But if you want to fight a stronger enemy, in this case Israel, people shouldn’t complain when there are consequences.

And if you know Israel’s history, you know they fight back with all their power.
So again… action is reaction.

They are going crazy and bombing civilians because the casualties their ground forces are taking :

Urgent| Hysterical Israeli bombing of the northern Gaza Strip

Condemning the war-crimes of terrorist Zionists is not antisemitism. These Israeli Zionists are not really the Jewish. They are war-criminals, murderers, and terrorists who have killed and murdered tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians most of them being babies, children and women. Labeling war-criminals as Jews is a lie that these disgraced war-criminal use as a shield to hide their grave and massive crimes against humanity. These murderers are a filthy stain on the face of Judaism. The war-criminals and terrorists must be punished regardless they claim to be Jewish or anything else.

A very telling story,
3956661.jpg
3956660.jpg
3956659.jpg
3956658.jpg

With the crescendo of Ziono murder of Palestinians in Gaza and West bank the Palestinian reaction was bound to happen and the US-Israeli planned carnage was bound to be triggered. Palestinians were in a catch 22: be slaughtered or react and be slaughtered more.
Ah yes a U.S.-Israeli plan carnage. I'm sure Al Qaeda also knew the plan when they committed the 9/11 attacks that led to invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan that had far reaching consequences that led to millions of Muslims dead and displaced and civil wars that led to more deaths. Now Hamas also seeing it with thousand of Palestinians killed. Whether Iran cared or not, I don't know. People like to say that Americans are fighting the Russians to the last Ukrainian. I could apply that here as well where Iranians are fighting Israelis to the last Palestinian.

But if you want to fight a stronger enemy, in this case Israel, people shouldn’t complain when there are consequences.

And if you know Israel’s history, you know they fight back with all their power.
Idiot, why did you then forbid propalestinian demonstrations in west.
Idiot, last night jew hitler declared genocide attempt justifying it with biblical quotes.
Idiot, you are nothing more goyim for jewish cause and you are stupid enough to applaud it.

Screenshot_20231028-131356.png

Jihad will shut you up because then the Palestinians will be free and not your slaves anymore.

@waz @LeGenD

You guys need to ban these two 'Epebble' and 'Get Ya Wig Split'. They're offering no contribution to the forum. Just bizarre cheerleading and psychopathic rants in favor of genocide. And when facts are presented to them they just move on to the next thing.

I'm sure everyone agrees with me.

@mehmed bey @Areesh @Mustang125

Completely agreed

Anyone who supports genocide shouldn't be given any space on this forum

Idiot, why did you then forbid propalestinian demonstrations in west.
Idiot, last night jew hitler declared genocide attempt justifying it with biblical quotes.
Idiot, you are nothing more goyim for jewish cause and you are stupid enough to applaud it.
Idiot? You can’t be talking about me then :)

The IDF cannot go in directly, because it has limited capability to conduct a residential operation. The IDF was facing a renewal problem in this area, on top of a political crisis woven with Netanyahu's ambitions and a turmoil that included the resignation of thousands of military personnel.

Urban operations are an area in which very few armies in the world are truly competent. Likewise, urban conflicts against asymmetric elements are where the shills of many of the world's most polished armies have fallen off. For some countries, it is a reason to cooperate even with terrorist organizations rather than inserting their own soldiers. Because even if the target is achieved, high losses are inevitable.

Now there is pressure on IDF to enter Gaza as soon as possible. Every day the media outlets are reporting and predicting when the operation will start, and of course some of them are reporting the risks. You can't get a very large force into a narrow area, but once you're in, there will be all kinds of traps and 30,000 well-deployed asymmetric elements. When we look at asymmetric warfare, urban conditions and the characteristics of Gaza both geographically and in terms of Hamas fortifications, Hamas' effectiveness will increase and in a way it will be balanced. They also waiting for IDF' move. In a city with no air defense, it is easy to destroy the Gaza step by step, sometimes killing 200-300 civilians for one Hamas militant, after all, you have the support of America and the Zionists media. But in a ground operation the number of coffins will increase in numbers that will make this policy questionable. We cannot isolate this whole operation from the political struggle inside Israel.
Maybe the ground operation was just a bluff.

Just stick to your drugs, prostitution and vice and stay high.

Ah yes a U.S.-Israeli plan carnage. I'm sure Al Qaeda also knew the plan when they committed the 9/11 attacks that led to invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan that had far reaching consequences that led to millions of Muslims dead and displaced and civil wars that led to more deaths. Now Hamas also seeing it with thousand of Palestinians killed. Whether Iran cared or not, I don't know. People like to say that Americans are fighting the Russians to the last Ukrainian. I could apply that here as well where Iranians are fighting Israelis to the last Palestinian.
There is a little diference.
Iran is not earning one euro/2 dollars for this.
Lockheed Martin and Raytheon are earning billions of dollars in this Ukr/Ru war.
You do it for money.
Iran does it for honor.

Did Iran condemn the Hamas attacks that led to this? I mean had the attacks not happened, we wouldn't see this massive bombings going on as well as ground invasion in Gaza.
You're funny. Gaza was being bombed for decades, long before this false-flag attack. Nice try though. Try again.

Back
Top Bottom