What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Mad dog Netanyahu has launched the offensive coinciding with the majority of nations in the world voting against civilian bombings in the UN.

It’s time to put this mad dog out of his misery.

I have never heard such powerful bombing sound on AL JAZEERA
Its like the jews are using JDAMS or tactical nukes

What I think:

The IDF claiming at first "we don't hit hospitals,we don't hit bomb civilians",all that stuff we've seen already. I think the Israelis have no problem bombing a hospital if they think there's a base underneath it and I also think Hamas has no problem to also have a base underneath a hospital.

In fact,it would have been a smart move for them to have a base under a hospital. If Israelis actually went ahead and bombed it,there would be more "martyrs" and public outcry against them.

I think both the Israeli Army and Hamas are ruthless when they try to achieve their purposes.

The sad thing is,that all those who should be taking shelter underground,are above and those who should be above and fighting,are underground.

Imagine how many thousands of lives would have been saved if those underground tunnels were shelters for the civilians!
Imagine how many lives could have been spared if both sides especially Israel had committed to the peace process instead of torpedoing it every turn though forced displacement and illegal settlements.

Imagine…

Is it about Islam or is it about Palestinian independence ?

Was not aware that God was for " slaughtering" people .

Maybe you should not confuse your wishes with his.

~
Listen - Indian cockroach - you have been exposed as a dirty little Indian - now stop the pretence and climb back into the toilet you have crawled out of.
I’m pray for Palestines tonight.

Imagine how many lives could have been spared if both sides especially Israel had committed to the peace process instead of torpedoing it every turn though forced displacement and illegal settlements.

Imagine…
Imagine how many life's would be saved if Palestinians agreed to a 2 state solution.

Imagine…
Yeah,but that takes us waaaaaay back.

Imagine how many life's would be saved if Palestinians agreed to a 2 state solution.
There will be no state called israel after 3 years from now.
Sissi is the last hope for the jews
F9epsxIWMAAUpTb.jpeg

Yes but they can get weapons in from tunnels below the rafah crossing
You of all people, telling us how Ukraine is doomed defending itself against Russias invation, believe Hamas has a chance supporting itself through some tunnels. Israel controls the sea, air and land, and they are in no hurry turning this into urban warfare.
Notice how certain parties try to drag the US into the conflict. They need some sort of escalation in order to call for deescalation.

Back
Top Bottom