What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is the last time I am even having the look at this forum.
This massage will be deleted quickly.
Also , I will go out of my habit and I will sound melodramatic.
Brothers, leave this place, leave it.
This forum is led and financed by someone who doesn't like even the idea of your existence. By staying here, you are just helping this fraud.
As we could have seen, numerous times certain people here are allowed to curse us , to curse our religion and countries . As soon as the word said about usa , this guy jumps in. Isn't that obvious to any one.
Before, Turks couldn't put up with this and similar things and they left.
Only what you do here is exposing your self, for the sake of cheap manipulators.
They are using your emotions for their various goals.
Even by not partaking in this farce. You are doing a good thing.
For those who are good , this gibberish and barking of the filth , doesn't change anything. Qur'an says " O Muhammad, weather you talk to them or not, they won't believe "
As of this scumbags " When they see the punishment, they will ask, can we return, but even if they are returned, they won't believe "
As Umbeto Eco said " On the Internet even the most stupid people have an audience like Noble prize winner " or as one German said " This is the massive experiment in anarchy.
By not giving the time to this psycho operations, at least you doing a tiny bit for something good or at least if nothing, you are doing nothing against the decency.
Have you noticed, that all good guys left or sparingly post?
Leave this , no point
Salam and Good Buy to the decent people.
For others, may Allah SWT make every letter of your words a mountain of fire in your mouth in Hereafter.
May you be unhappy every day of your miserable life. Damn you, damn you damn you
Brother stay - your voice is appreciated and don’t leave - together we will share thoughts
And ideas - we are here for each other - ignore the trolls

Prayers only for Palestinians

Those Israeli mfs should have stayed in Europe
There are only Palestinian victims bro and a few cockroaches from their side

Tonight is a historic night,
Insha'allah
Victory to Islam
نصر-من-الله-و-فتح-قریب.jpg

Blame those supporting them. Blame those arming them. Blame Muslim leaders for disunity.
Never forget and never forget - it’s engrained in my heart even though it’s breaking.
Prayers for all the victims tonight.
First of all, let’s start by blaming ourselves. Then we can blame others. Allah stands with the oppressed.

This is Taliban 2.0.
Allah swt is going to defend the mujahedines.
The kuffars will not understand and will go on with their conspiracy theories ..
But the truth is that Allah swt is defending the mujahedines.

Back
Top Bottom