What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Someone in Egypt needs to man up and shoot a Israeli fighter jet down near Gaza.

Egypt probably has the most comprehensive AA layered system in the region. Saudi's should be funding Egyptian military heavily right now and arming them if they mean what they say.

You want to fight for the last Lebanese Egyptian Jordanian...
Hamas are terrorist.
Egypt know this very well.
You f with the wrong people 7 on October was the doomsday for hamas.
Iran will not help you and hizbullah are to (()) to fight they know Lebanon will become Dresden.
The only option for hamas is
1)To kill themselves.
2)To release all the hostages.

Urgent

Violent armed clashes with the occupation on several axes on the eastern border of the Gaza Strip, and there has been no Israeli progress so far.

Urgent: A source for “Gaza Now”: Israeli occupation vehicles retreated outside the borders of the Gaza Strip after they were ambushed by the Palestinian resistance east of the Bureij camp and northern Gaza Strip.

I am not an Arabic speaker and there is no way for me to verify if this was perpetrated by Hamas or even Israel itself.

Where are the videos of Israeli civilians being killed and babies being shot, and the rest of the accusations Israeli PR team is peddling?

I am sure you you can find someone to translate for you and there is more than enoguh of this stuff on this thread and online , which you can see if you are not blind , or choose to be , go fish.

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

~

Last edited:
The signs are ominous... like writing on the wall... Western masses have been deeply propagandized... so much so that no two narratives coincide at this point... every double talk is coming home to bite. You yet have only but one demographic that still holds the fort and considers all that palatable, but they're heading for the cliff.

'Heading for the cliff' is exactly right. I had said several pages ago in words like these: I don't see how Israel and its backers are going to come ahead in case of a regional war.

Watch a segment of this video, related to what you are saying. I consider Scott Ritter brilliant for 100 foot high/tactical insights and I consider Alexander Marcouris brilliant for his 30,000 ft high/strategic insights.

UN Gen Assembly has just adopted resolution ES/1021

9F6B94AC-AD03-4DBA-BA24-8DB9DB6BEE4E.jpeg

7514CB34-C8C3-4ACE-B119-F9BC5171DAA0.jpeg

You have no idea what you are talking about. Everything you said is the opposite of reality. Go shit in a street, that's what your kind is good at.
Oh, you poor oblivious small-minded little person.

Back
Top Bottom