What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

there is no proof that any civilians were killed by Palestinian resistance fighters

all Israelis have been issued with automatic weapons with American money

all do military service and all are combatants

and yet we have seen zero evidence of any civilian deaths
Are you in denial? There's video evidence of bodycams,CCTV,phones. A compilation of all that has been shown to reporters from various countries around the world,unblurred and raw.

Many of the more "mild" videos from this compilation had already been circulating on the internet.

Descriptions of the gruesome footage

You are hiding bare facts and realities behind your flowery expose. The argument here is whether YOU believe ALL Palestinian civilians are "Human Shields" and I use the word "You" in singular not third person.
No, I do not. There is a difference between 'debate' and 'discussion'.

In a 'debate', everyone focuses on the differences. Each side fight to win. A 'debate' is contestant.

In a 'discussion', everyone focuses on the commonalities. All parties work to de-emphasize their differences and see if what they have in common are strong enough to move the issue forward. A 'discussion' is cooperative.

I have no interests in getting into a debate with you over this. I have no emotional ties to Israel but what I have in common with the IDF is that I have served, and what I have in common with you is that we are human beings. Let me know IF you are interested in analyzing whatever we may have in common and do it in a rational and as devoid of emotions as possible.

Displaced Palestinians, who fled their houses amid Israeli strikes, wait at a food distribution point as they shelter in tents set up in a United Nations-run center, following Israel's call for more than 1 million civilians in northern Gaza to move south, in Khan Yunis, in the southern Gaza Strip on October 26, 2023, amid the ongoing battles between Israel and the Palestinian group Hamas.

UN humanitarian chief says barely any aid reaching Gaza​

Martin Griffiths says civilians must be protected and have the essentials to survive as fuel reserves run low.

Are you in denial? There's video evidence of bodycams,CCTV,phones. A compilation of all that has been shown to reporters from various countries around the world,unblurred and raw.

Many of the more "mild" videos from this compilation had already been circulating on the internet.

Descriptions of the gruesome footage

these videos have not been independently verified by a 3rd party like Save tree Children or the UN like they have done for the dead Palestinians

we have the names of every Palestinian child killed name and date of birth and the names of the mother and the father

Israel has only a criminal record

Disgraceful. Shameful
Were Hamas "disgraceful" and "shameful" when they didn't intervene to fight alongside their own Sunni Palestinian brothers in PIJ when Israel went to war with them in 2022?

Back
Top Bottom