What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No, I do not. There is a difference between 'debate' and 'discussion'.

In a 'debate', everyone focuses on the differences. Each side fight to win. A 'debate' is contestant.

In a 'discussion', everyone focuses on the commonalities. All parties work to de-emphasize their differences and see if what they have in common are strong enough to move the issue forward. A 'discussion' is cooperative.

I have no interests in getting into a debate with you over this. I have no emotional ties to Israel but what I have in common with the IDF is that I have served, and what I have in common with you is that we are human beings. Let me know IF you are interested in analyzing whatever we may have in common and do it in a rational and as devoid of emotions as possible.
What are you talking about?
The world discussion means for example
I just discussed with my mate about a pizza place in Tottenham Court Road. And that's it
?????.?.

Correct, and his point is still valid.

False- Afghans fight better than Arabs!.

True

True

FACT!

Man afgans are warriors, but no more than hezbollah or arab houthis. US abandoned Afgansitan not because they were defeated, because they were not interested to continue occupating afgan lands... Irakis killed more americans than afgans in war combats.These are facts, arab are even more battle tested with the west than afgans, even when afgans are battle tested also.

people is delusional thinking US lost Afgan or vietnam war, it s not the case, it s question of interests. US only lost 2 thousands of soldiers in Afganistan.

I respect the afgans anyways, they are warriors.

Anyways you can be a warrior people, but even with that you need technological weapons of modern times, this is i think the best country in south western asia for war is Iran, they have the 2 components, they have warrior people and they have a decent army and technologies, at least in broad missile fields, this is very important.

1698348962377.png

Really? You think it's funny? Wow. If yahood went on to say "Will there be a netflix show about Gaza bombings",would you have found that funny?
Just an hour ago , for you was funny Ratko Mladic doing the Genocide, it was here for all to see? Someone just needs to roll back a few pages.
Mulj isn't it so
Mater ti pokvarenu jebem

So many (50+) Hezbollah fighters were killed in Lebanon Israel border clashes . Many war analysts rise questions about the ability of Hezbollah fighters . Perhaps Israel is tracking their hideouts with high tech sensors and satellites . So Hezbullah fighters are vulnerable to Israeli strikes . Perhaps Israelis successfully tracking Hezbollah fighters with thermal sensors and killing them. It's a big trouble for Hezbollah. So far they lost 50 plus fighters but how many Israelis they can killed in response?

Just an hour ago , for you was funny Ratko Mladic doing the Genocide, it was here for all to see? Someone just needs to roll back a few pages.
Mulj isn't it so
Mater ti pokvarenu jebem
Oh Ratko Mladic did genocide huh? Sure,sure. In your Jewish propaganda maybe.

Shut up idiot
They were fighting alongside PIJ. And PIJ did not need them to intervene at the time. This on other hand is a major war against the occupation and they are nowhere to be seen. It's against their interests for Israeli terrorist state to collapse.

Rishon Lezion apartment hit in major rocket fire toward central, southern Israel (Occupied Palestine) - The Times of Israel

This is from yesterday's rocket and rain on Tel Aviv and other towns in Occupied Palestine. 👆

Back
Top Bottom