What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The children of Satan can't help it. They are the father of lies like their role model Satan.

You cannot crush the Palestinian resistance

Not today not 75 years ago not in 75 years time never

No matter how strong the enemy is Palestinian will always be stronger
Everyone will help Palestine. If we all have to go to Egypt and open a front against the Jewish ISIS Nazi tribe, we will. There are plenty of volunteers. People all around the world are getting sick of Fox Jews, Jew NN , and global Jewry tyranny. Muslims and Christians will work together to rip up the global Jewry tyranny.

The children of Satan can't help it. They are the father of lies like their role model Satan.

Everyone will help Palestine. If we all have to go to Egypt and open a front against the Jewish ISIS Nazi tribe, we will. There are plenty of volunteers. People all around the world are getting sick of Fox Jews, Jew NN , and global Jewry tyranny. Muslims and Christians will work together to rip up the global Jewry tyranny.

Disgusting Zionists. Liars and ordinary thieves.

You cannot crush the Palestinian resistance

Not today not 75 years ago not in 75 years time never

No matter how strong the enemy is Palestinian will always be stronger

Man please, be realist, on the battlefield only gazans can "resist" israel. The other palestinians are more weak.

Palestine will die if Israel gets into Gaza, they have the work half done because they have destroyed half of Gaza already.

People must be realist, i say the same for Iran and other muslim coutnries you are acting all naively and blindness.

Tbh even if Netanyahu murdered every Palestinian child with his bare hands on live television, the Saudi royalty would still be eager to cut a deal with Israel. The only thing holding them back is the wider public opinion in the Arab and Muslim world.
Saudi support to Palestine is noted even in Jewish sources. You are Chinese, right? So when is China closing Israeli embassy? Some of you talk about other countries but do not look inwards. This is not productive.

Mein Kampf and Hitlerism should be promoted
I have a few Mein Kampf Books. I always spread them around like my other high quality literature.
Anti Jewish psychosis must be incouraged..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom