What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Don’t trust russians don’t trust shia dont trust anyone until the Khlalifa returns nothing will change.

Shia’s just want to dominate the islamic nations they dont give a f about muslims.

Russians are bombing muslims in Syria as we speak whats the fuckingggg difference between russia and israel? wake up ff s

Iran will use these missiles against Muslims not against kafirs
We only kill terrorists,
whether they are Jews or they call themselves sunni Muslims, or they call themselves Christians or they call themselves shia muslim.

this turkey is a friend of Israel not a threat to Israel

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 19.46.01.png

I don't actually trust russians. they aren't that great ally and they will sell you once they see that's important for them.

an advice from someone whose country trusted the russians and soviets.
Relation with them could be only as one that the common enemy is shared and possible transactions from that fact.
To gain trust, they can shoot down couple of israel airplanes over syria and lebanon, that would be good starting point to move towards more complex and long term alliances.

Relation with them could be only as one that the common enemy is shared and possible transactions from that fact.
To gain trust, they can shoot down couple of israel airplanes over syria and lebanon, that would be good starting point to move towards more complex and long term alliances.
mmm actually I don't agree, I would trust the atheist chinese over the orthodox russians.
Orthodox can betray you once the chance is there, see they believe we stole istanbul and we stole egypt and we stole palestine from the orthodox christians bla bla bla.

Don’t trust russians don’t trust shia dont trust anyone until the Khlalifa returns nothing will change.

Shia’s just want to dominate the islamic nations they dont give a f about muslims.

Russians are bombing muslims in Syria as we speak whats the fuckingggg difference between russia and israel? wake up ff s

Iran will use these missiles against Muslims not against kafirs
Syria issue is huge obstacle and stones in shoes.

mmm actually I don't agree, I would trust the atheist chinese over the orthodox russians.
Orthodox can betray you once the chance is there, see they believe we stole istanbul and we stole egypt and we stole palestine from the orthodox christians bla bla bla.
Valid points, anyway they need muslim world more now then opposite but i would not alienate them and reject any good deal by their side.

On his first point about Iran - if the only thing deterring them is the nuclear weapons of Israel - does this mean we might see actual ballistic missiles lobbed at Israek from Iran once they have a nuclear deterrence of their own?
I am sure that the only thing that will stop Iran is atomic bombs.
I hope that Iran built nuke secretly.
it is Impossible to go to a total war with America or Israel without nuke.

Last edited:
Turkey has much more to lose in war against Israel even in one to one fight ( without involving US)
These Lebanon,Syria, Iraq etc. are already destroyed countries so they are expendable for Iran to use against Israel for its geostrategic interests.

this turkey is a friend of Israel not a threat to Israel
US and China are rivals but they also have mutual economic relations
Only fools sacrifice economic benefits with geostrategic rivalries.

Putin realised that only when he was given bamboo by the westerns in Ukraine . When Putin was on back foot Iranians came as a saviour and provide him with drones and missiles . But how Putin behaved with Iranians in Syria . In presence of Russian troops Israel is pounding Syria and Iranian installations in Syria . So Putin is not reliable , always he prefer to Israel over Iran .

Russia is in the queue.

Russia has not future, US is not interested in Russia country as is today.

Russia is in the queue.

Iran won Russia Ukraine war. Iran is decisive, Russia must stay with Iran, if they want to survive.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom