What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

…going after churches? What just happened today in Gaza? What happened to one of the oldest churches in the world and in the holy land?

A church has been on that site for 1600 years.

Unfortunately, we've become somewhat impervious to seeing masjids harmed or even destroyed since the travesty in Iraq began, but seeing the zionists destroy not only a church, but one with such historical value is a new low that seems to have pinched a lot more people than only us Muslims. It's highlighted and exposed the underlying hatred and bigotry that the fanatical portion of Jews have towards Christians and Christianity in general. Imagine this actually unifying Christians & Muslims even more? The magnitude of the zios crimes in this genocide has raised a new awareness and affected A LOT more people worldwide this time around than ever before. I'm sure everyone is noticing it, and how could they not?

He got to israel faster then to any state in America when responding to a crisis... guess when his masters demand his attendance, he shows up... I'm surprised his doctor let him fly

So true. The delayed reaction to the Hawaii fires, the disregard for the border crisis and the other things mentioned and this very frail man wants to run for another 4-year term? If it comes down to him or Trump -- which it appears to be headed that way despite the latter's legal woes -- I don't think he stands a chance TBH. And we think the world is nuts now? Yikes.

That’s it right there. Hopefully the Arabs will see this is the real India they are dealing with, not the Bollywood image of india from the 90s. This is also why Pakistan. Needs to get its act together, especially economically, so the GCC and Arab counties in general don’t have basically just India to trade with in the region. If Pakistan was a more substantial economy, they would probably more then likely be willing to invest in Pakistan over India, but alas…
This is day dreaming

India buys about 25 percent of Arab oil. That's billions in revenue. Hence Arabs don't care.

The Palestinians need another Gamal Abdel Nasser
Not really, Gamal did foolish acts for example the war of Yemen, we shouldn't have intervened in this war which costed us A LOT.

Gamal had a charisma but he was politically poor. he thought that the soviets will be on his side forever . actually no, you can't trust soviets or americans, that's a fact which everyone should know.

So it comes down to how to settle this dispute:
1. One State Solution
2. Two State Solution
3. Iranian Solution (Wipe out Israel)
What is the Palestinian solution? I dare say it would be number 3.

Also, to represent the "Iranian Solution" as "Wipe out Israel" is a gross misrepresentation. Iran's official policy is for the issue of Palestine/Israel to be resolved by a national referendum of all residents in Israel/Palestine and the Palestinians expelled from that land.

Iran provides financial and material support to certain Palestinian groups, but if their solution is to 'wipe out' Israel then that is a Palestinian Solution, not an Iranian Solution.

Damn :D
finally this government grew some balls.

Egyptian Foreign ministry affairs spokesman.

The series of targeting Egypt in the Western media has been clear since the beginning of the crisis... promoting the displacement scenario... holding it responsible for closing the crossing even though Israel targeted it 4 times and refuses the entry of aid... and today it is held responsible for obstructing the exit of third-country nationals... the crossing is open and Egypt is not responsible for obstructing their exit.

U mean axes of evil?

Or..
Just changing a name from ,iblees, to azazeel
if opposing oppressors and occupiers like USA and Israel in our region makes them evil to you then that's your problem

Lmfao, you really think Egypt has the balls to fight the US AND Israel?

Yeah righ
Why should Egypt have to fight the US and Israel just to send humanitarian aid into Gaza?

It's highlighted and exposed the underlying hatred and bigotry that the fanatical portion of Jews have towards Christians and Christianity in general. Imagine this actually unifying Christians & Muslims even more? The magnitude of the zios crimes in this genocide has raised a new awareness and affected A LOT more people worldwide this time around than ever before. I'm sure everyone is noticing it, and how could they not?
Nothing will happen. They are thinking better them than us. European Jews carry psychopathic hate for the violence and abuse at the hands of Europeans from the medieval to modern times which they unleash upon Palestinians everyday.

Every other post you do is just plain nonsense - no substance - just complete nonsense?
Do you get paid to type nonsense? Coz if you did you would be a millionaire.
Pro bono

if opposing oppressors and occupiers like USA and Israel in our region makes them evil to you then that's your problem

Why should Egypt have to fight the US and Israel just to send humanitarian aid into Gaza?
Sissi means pusssy in french..
And generals sissi lives every word of it..

“O you who believe, be upright for God, and be bearers of witness with justice!” [Quran, 5:8]
“God commands justice and fair dealing…” [Quran, 16:90]
“And the heaven He raised and imposed the balance. That you not transgress the balance. And establish weight in justice and do not make deficient the balance.” [Quran, 55:7-9]
“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both.” [Quran, 4:135]
“Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice. Excellent is that which Allah instructs you. Indeed, Allah is ever Hearing and Seeing.” [Quran, 4:58]

Russia is not a reliable friend , fact : Iran Russia friendship in Syria . They let Israel to attack on Iranian installations .

Russians are in the queue, if Iran is destroyed, then they will for other contenders, Russia is one of them.

No matter what Russia does, Russia always will be a cotnender, an enemy for the US policies. Just some naive diplomatic agents in Russia are delusional about that.

As I have said a few times before in January I am in India so I will ask a desi for whatever I need. Money makes monkey dance.

I like her, she annoys them badly. I started kinda have real fun with all those left wing morons. Let the girls with the d s dance in front of their kids. The parents are bastereds, children faggots it can't get any better then that.
U r an indian, why hide ur ***..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom