What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Attack on American warship

CNN, citing American officials, claimed that the missiles fired at the American ship were fired by the Houthis (Ansarullah).

According to this American channel, the USS Carney warship entered the Red Sea from the Suez Canal on Wednesday.

If a Israeli Jewish man who is a journalist asking for empathy and prayers for Gazan children is attacked and forced to hide in his home because of concern for his and his family safety from other Israeli loonatics then what hope is there for anyone else. What happened to free speech and democrasy???, his only asking for empathy and is getting attacked.

The vile people attacking him are the same ones I am against, these digusting people celebrate slaughter of children in Gaza or because of their racist attitude dont value any innocent life unless its an Israeli Jew.

But you are not against those Hamas terrorists which killed people that shared his view?

Urgent: Israeli occupation aircraft are launching a series of air strikes on various parts of the Gaza Strip now

IMG_20231019_225518_150.jpg

Ain al-Assad base was targeted by a drone attack

Al-Mayadeen network announced in an urgent news about the drone attack on Ain al-Asad base in Iraq, where American soldiers are stationed.

The Islamic Resistance of Iraq took responsibility for the rocket attack on the positions of American terrorists in Ain al-Asad base.

So that means that Muslims are getting a free out of jail card?
That means the USA and its European vassals are not interested in supporting democracies, and use the democracy canard only for ulterior motives where it benefits them and avoid its use where it doesn't benefit them such as in the Western-supported dictatorships of Saudia Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc.

Firstly your buts dont work as I condemed hamas already. Secondly you seem to be attacking this jewish man as well by suggesting he shares hamas view. That just shows me how much a low life you are.
Nope, I suggest that there were Israelis that shared his view living in southern Israel that was killed by Hamas

Back
Top Bottom