What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Barbarian is a Greek word.
I doubt You can produce any evidence that Socrates, Aristotele and Platon stole any knowledge from the Middle East.
And you that they did not, we all know that there were more advanced civilizations before greeks, all western history should be ditched out from world worldwide, eurocentric view is not valid anymore and only one

Middle East was part of the barbarian = non-greek world.

Technically, archeological evidence points to the Middle East as pretty advanced in its period compared to the European (Eastern, Northern, and Southern) barbarians. Not to forget that Middle Eastern knowledge got the Europeans out of their dark age. Egypt and Iraq initially gave the world mathematics, astronomy, science, and art.

Ancient Mesopotamians gave you European's soap so you could wash your musty behinds.

Last edited:
Israeli media: A clash in southern Lebanon with Israeli forces kills an Iranian journalist

IMG_20231019_230501_093.jpg

IMG_20231019_230444_831.jpg

The news is wrong. His Lebanese companion has been martyred.

Attack on American warship

CNN, citing American officials, claimed that the missiles fired at the American ship were fired by the Houthis (Ansarullah).

According to this American channel, the USS Carney warship entered the Red Sea from the Suez Canal on Wednesday.
So we have Iraqi resistance groups targeting US military bases in Iraq with rockets and drones and now Yemeni resistance (Ansarallah) targeting US ships.

The Axis of Resistance is strong.

I find this comment racist and idiotic. I can't understand how you were once a PDF "think tank".

What’s that got to do with Europeans not showering for months and years on end and carrying diseases to the Americas?

I speak only facts

Back
Top Bottom