What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Kaiser Wilhelm II Lays the Blame for WW1 // From His Memoirs (1922) // Primary Source​

This is confirmed in many pieces of research, that the British wanted the war to stop the rise of Germany.

Palestine was gift to the Jews in the Balfour declaration for their support to the UK during WWI.

If you are so aware , maybe you can explain why Hamas does not update the number of causulties ?

In such cases , the numbers keep rising up , as more people die.

Yesterday ir was all over the net , and now , Zero , norhing , silence.

So why is Hamas not reporting it ? Are you saying he has an intrest to keep the number of causulties down ?

~
I have no plans to chase my own tail here. I have answered you so far the same thing 3 or 4 times. Repeating the same thing won't take you anywhere with me. I am stubborn so are the FACTS

@Falcon29 does Hamas possess ATGMs? I have seen they possess large numbers of RPGs but these have a limited range (around 500m, still have utility in urban warfare) and will not be able to penetrate Merkava's armour.

Large number of sniper and anti-material rifles, IEDs, ATGMs and FPV drones will enable Hamas to put up extremely strong resistance to a ground invasion.
Yes they have atgms
You have the kornet,probably the iranian produced version
members-of-the-ezz-al-din-al-qassam-brigades-the-armed-wing-of-the-palestinian-hamas-movement-with-an-anti-tank-weapon-take-part-during-the-parade-on-the-street-in-the-northern-gaza-strip-photo-by-nidal-alwaheidi-sopa-imagessipa-usa-2G0170A.jpg

You also have the bulsae 2,this is a dprk upgraded version of the older konkurs,it has been upgraded with the same sort of beam riding wireless guidance as the kornet.
0128.png
E2aAGweXEAAe5L7.jpg:large

And then theres also good old work horses like the malyutka/raad as well
D0wv-R-XQAE4otE

Muslims have attacked Christians for centuries,
so Allah finally sent the USAF as punishment.
Then Muslims started killing the millions you refer to.

When Muslims get a chance, they tend to elect people that immediately abandon democracy.

The mark of a democrat is not that he gets power through elections, but that he resigns when his popularity is below that of competition. Assad, Saddam and Gadaffi should have resigned.
The hugely popular Christian president of Chile, Salvador Allende, was prevented by USA from becoming president by financing corrupt Chilean generals.

The hugely popular Christian president of Domenican Republic, Juan Bosch, was ousted and replaced by a dictator in coup lead by the USA.

What happened there? They didn't have the great White Anglo Saxon Protestant ideologies?

Good, harassment here and there. That's what future looks like. Not very comfortable. Essentially I like the fact how your shit will be difficult to sell to the general population. Even your lackeys have to be self aware.
I can go on without much for a long time and you are upset if you watch Leafs without Doritos. Just like Afghanistan.
To sell your crap at least you should have some impartiality, alas you can't do even that.

You still seem to be under the impression that illegal settlers, carrying arms, and residing in illegally-occupied settlements (which the entire world has consensus on) are civilians.

In fact, your Dutch government officially labels these settlements as illegal.

Yet here you are defending the illegal settlers.

Actually, we know how you and your colonial kin in Europe operate: you will call such and such as illegal in the open, but under the table, you are in collusion with the criminals.
Very nice but:
1: children are civilians
2: hamas attacked in green line territory!!! That is israel two state solution territory, not the occupied/disputed area….

What's your deal? You have Pakistan flags, your support the Zionists in oppressing the Palestinians and I think in the past I recall you supported baloch terrorists as well
Give the balouch their legal share of the cooky jar, thats all,..
And for palestine.
Well the only < genious> hamas did.now is.

To bring the palestinian issue from back yard..to the bargain table. In front of the whole world,
But remember the sympathy now, for plight of innocent palestianian, mayback fire.
If the war drags on! We have seen that in past with PLO, ALSO,
Hamas has its limitations, every one know, what they r! Urban war is dirty.ugly and horrifying for eveyone. In GAZA, the ground ops may start in 24/ 48_ hrs..
What next?

Very nice but:
1: children are civilians
2: hamas attacked in green line territory!!! That is israel two state solution territory, not the occupied/disputed area….
So, why are then there settler settlements and concert?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom